P!nk

Underdogs

dfantasy
On 4/1/2021 at 4:02 AM, Braz said:

Speaking of underrated gems, Feel Good Time getting a Grammy nom was super random but deserving. Pink should collab with Orbit again.

Yep, I think an album with Orbit would make her sound fresh and still poppish

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Braz

• dperkins

• dfantasy

• Underdogs

Top Posters In This Topic

P!nk Forever

I think P!nk is one of the very few artists that has never put a cover version on any of her albums. The exception is White Rabbit, but that only appears on the Japanese version of Beautiful Trauma.:gaycat5:

Grenn-O
13 minutes ago, P!nk Forever said:

I think P!nk is one of the very few artists that has never put a cover version on any of her albums. The exception is White Rabbit, but that only appears on the Japanese version of Beautiful Trauma.:gaycat5:

*cough*try*cough* 

P!nk Forever
11 minutes ago, Grenn-O said:

*cough*try*cough* 

Try by GoNorthToGoSouth didn‘t see commercial success. It‘s a gift from the producer (†) and it goes through.:gaycat5:

• #FreeBritney Activist
naval23

Pink's "I'm Not Dead" 15 year anniversary coming in 2 days :jonny5:

Such an amazing comeback era 

Underdogs
15 hours ago, naval23 said:

Pink's "I'm Not Dead" 15 year anniversary coming in 2 days :jonny5:

Such an amazing comeback era 

We will be streaming Fingers the entire day :jonny5:

• #FreeBritney Activist
naval23

Get in I'm Not Dead stans!

Underdogs

There are rumors going around that she's doing a Las Vegas residency soon :dancehall2:

P!nk Forever
44 minutes ago, Underdogs said:

There are rumors going around that she's doing a Las Vegas residency soon :dancehall2:

Where did you hear that from? I wouldn‘t be surprised tbh. She‘s already brewing on something that goes along with the tour documentary. So why not residing in the States when you can‘t tour the globe so easily?:giraffe:

Underdogs
28 minutes ago, P!nk Forever said:

Where did you hear that from? I wouldn‘t be surprised tbh. She‘s already brewing on something that goes along with the tour documentary. So why not residing in the States when you can‘t tour the globe so easily?:giraffe:

dperkins

I don’t mind. Like a lot of countries are still dealing with pandemic measures and closures. She can do a 1 year residency and then do another WW tour next year. It also means we will likely get new music. It’s not like she can do a WW tour right now anyways. 

Grenn-O
33 minutes ago, dperkins said:

I don’t mind. Like a lot of countries are still dealing with pandemic measures and closures. She can do a 1 year residency and then do another WW tour next year. It also means we will likely get new music. It’s not like she can do a WW tour right now anyways. 

Yeah, it’s a good solution and alternative among all restrictions since she loves to tour. 

Also, it’s an easy way to make a quick buck for the next couple years. She’s even got enough of a catalogue to have it be a GH tour with maybe an obscure song here and there and some guest performers along the way. And she’s done the So What shtick for over ten years already so she has the show stopper down to a T. 

Maybe a new album will follow after or during it if she decides to follow up the Amazon special with an album. 

Gabriel Guedes

Her cover of Jolene was chopped off in the Dolly Parton Tribute that premiered on Netflix. I wonder if it has anything to do with the Amazon documentary and copyrights....

aaron511
On 4/7/2021 at 9:04 PM, Gabriel Guedes said:

Her cover of Jolene was chopped off in the Dolly Parton Tribute that premiered on Netflix. I wonder if it has anything to do with the Amazon documentary and copyrights....

Are they kidding me? That's literally Dolly's biggest hit and P!nk slayed it. What on earth

Underdogs
On 4/8/2021 at 12:04 AM, Gabriel Guedes said:

Omg i was looking forward to that performance so much...

KillingYourCareer

"The One That Got Away" has been hitting HARD. Perfect for when I'm in the mood for some simple chords and raw vocals. The storytelling is amazing.