Top Posters In This Topic

P!nk Forever
29 minutes ago, Underdogs said:

Queen of impact

Avril Lavigne found dead in a ditch.:clap3:

Grenn-O
33 minutes ago, Underdogs said:

Queen of impact

I mean, duh. I hope people won’t get too bitter about it. 

P!nk Forever

Made Up Albums. It may not be 100% accurate but I tried my best.:gaycat5:

P!nk Forever

"Machine Gun Heart" (one of P!nk‘s unreleased songs) would be a really great album name. It would be epic tbh. I hope she saves this song for a while and comes out with a big bang once it‘s released because the title already sounds good.:clap3:

The concept could be futuristic like Chromatica in that aspect unlike my fanmade cover.

ROedzSo.jpg

Grenn-O
1 hour ago, P!nk Forever said:

"Machine Gun Heart" (one of P!nk‘s unreleased songs) would be a really great album name. It would be epic tbh. I hope she saves this song for a while and comes out with a big bang once it‘s released because the title already sounds good.:clap3:

The concept could be futuristic like Chromatica in that aspect unlike my fanmade cover.

ROedzSo.jpg

That photoshoot was incredible!!

The song that I am anxious to hear is Moan, Alecia. Not sure if she intended it to sound like Mona Lisa in a way, but I‘d like to find out. 

This makes me want to create a fake album again as well 😂 had so much fun with it the previous times. 

P!nk Forever
1 hour ago, Grenn-O said:

That photoshoot was incredible!!

The song that I am anxious to hear is Moan, Alecia. Not sure if she intended it to sound like Mona Lisa in a way, but I‘d like to find out. 

This makes me want to create a fake album again as well 😂 had so much fun with it the previous times. 

Yes I remember your Midnight Sun album. It was incredible.

Also never though about Moan, Alecia that way. It‘s like Alecia Beth coming from Elizabeth, just noticing that a decade after.:rip:

Releasing Cover Me in Sunshine at the start of spring was a genius idea. This is her first song in the streaming era that is truly connecting without payola. :WAP:

If the RagnBone song is a mild hit in Europe, she needs to line up the perfect first single and rollout for the next era. All the work she did in Europe and Australia during Try This and I'm Not Dead is paying off now as she still has some pretty big markets listening to her music. :clap3:

Underdogs
1 hour ago, Braz said:

Releasing Cover Me in Sunshine at the start of spring was a genius idea. This is her first song in the streaming era that is truly connecting without payola. :WAP:

If the RagnBone song is a mild hit in Europe, she needs to line up the perfect first single and rollout for the next era. All the work she did in Europe and Australia during Try This and I'm Not Dead is paying off now as she still has some pretty big markets listening to her music. :clap3:

We need a payola'd lead single with a fresh sound & she might actually have a shot at another successful era

Grenn-O
20 minutes ago, Victon said:

Her underrated bangers... 

LOVE the song. LOVE the video. One of my faves ♥️♥️♥️

Looking back, it‘s like a blueprint for Lady Gaga‘s early era 😂

Grenn-O
2 hours ago, P!nk Forever said:

Yes I remember your Midnight Sun album. It was incredible.

Also never though about Moan, Alecia that way. It‘s like Alecia Beth coming from Elizabeth, just noticing that a decade after.:rip:

I have to look it up again but I think I called it Midnight and a song on it was Heartless Sun. I’ll browse through the thread later. Not sure it was that one though... haven’t their been a few?

Flicker
51 minutes ago, Victon said:

Her underrated bangers... 

Always has been a mystery to me why this song did not become a hit

aaron511

Always has been a mystery to me why is that bland mess of a song so loved by the fans

Underdogs
Just now, aaron511 said:

Always has been a mystery to me why is that bland mess of a song so loved by the fans

:biblio:

Take it back

40 minutes ago, aaron511 said:

Yeah, take it back. The world needs God Is A DJ.

Speaking of underrated gems, Feel Good Time getting a Grammy nom was super random but deserving. Pink should collab with Orbit again.

P!nk Forever
5 minutes ago, Braz said:

Speaking of underrated gems, Feel Good Time getting a Grammy nom was super random but deserving. Pink should collab with Orbit again.

Or Beck. Just recently I learned that he wrote on "We Could Have It All". I‘m such a flop stan.:gaycat5:

aaron511
1 hour ago, Underdogs said:

:biblio:

Take it back

58 minutes ago, rock said:

Yeah, take it back. The world needs God Is A DJ.

giphy.gif 

2 hours ago, Underdogs said:

So much to unpack :skull: 

Miss is being done wrong here. :chick3:

Underdogs
31 minutes ago, Braz said:

Miss is being done wrong here. :chick3:

I’m surprised H2BH is doing more than BT, I know it’s because it’s more recent but still 

13 minutes ago, Underdogs said:

I’m surprised H2BH is doing more than BT, I know it’s because it’s more recent but still 

Love Me Anyway doing so well without ever touching a playlist. Truly the hit that got away. :chick3: