P!nk

Underdogs

18 hours ago, Victon said:

Oh hi... Yeah I love seeing them in HD, but I haven't seen So What in HD, it's my favorite video. 

Hellö 👋

• Replies 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Braz

• dperkins

• dfantasy

• Grenn-O

Top Posters In This Topic

57 minutes ago, Grenn-O said:

Hellö 👋

How many times have you listened to CMIS...? 

Why do you think it's good? Is it good? :eli:

4 hours ago, Victon said:

How many times have you listened to CMIS...? 

Why do you think it's good? Is it good? :eli:

Uuuuhhhhmmmm... maybe twice so far? Once when it leaked (or was released somewhere else first so it was shared around the globe already) and another time when the video dropped. 

It‘s cute. Nothing to write home about. Easy breezy quick sing-a-long song. I like that she just felt to make and drop something quick without much hassle. 

I have to admit though that I don’t like Willow‘s voice very much. It’s especially grating in the chorus. P!nk sounds fantastic though. 

Still. I don’t really count this as a full-fledged thing, if you get what I mean. The only lasting effect it had was wishing I owned my own ranch with lake and bathtub on pier. 

I have still hopes that she actually pulled an Alanis Morissette and recorded something fantastic while in quarantine, all written and produced by herself. 🤞

And that she and Dallas will finally drop the second You + Me record. 

Edited by Grenn-O
Gabriel Florin

Daily album streams on Spotify (February 22, 2021)

1. The Truth About Love - 814,043 streams
2. Hurts 2B Human - 504,212 streams
3. Funhouse - 433,483 streams
4. Beautiful Trauma - 385,698 streams
5. I'm Not Dead - 205,240 streams
6. M!ssundaztood - 191,974 streams
7. Try This - 44,682 streams
8. Can't Take Me Home - 35,994 streams

How about a William Orbit- and Billy Mann-produced album? Orbit's productions are so exquisite, you can discover every layer and sound effect. 

Edited by dfantasy

I’m still all for a full Eg White produced album. 

Just love how he understands how to utilize her voice amidst his neo-jazzy-funk productions 🥰 and it seems like her writing in those become exquisitely darker. 

9 hours ago, Gabriel Florin said:

IND and Miss should be doing so much more. Her 2010s songs are eating up her 00s classics :rip: It's really a shame. I wish someone would make U+UH or JLAP go viral on TikTok lol, or even her debut singles are kinda perfect for TikTok dances

4 hours ago, Grenn-O said:

I’m still all for a full Eg White produced album. 

Just love how he understands how to utilize her voice amidst his neo-jazzy-funk productions 🥰 and it seems like her writing in those become exquisitely darker. 

Yeah that would be cool too but I think that is not realistic... given she's a pop star. 

13 minutes ago, dfantasy said:

Yeah that would be cool too but I think that is not realistic... given she's a pop star. 

Oh totally, which is sad. And she’s not in a position/mindset to shake things up again in the mainstream like she did with M!ss back in the day. 

12 hours ago, Gabriel Florin said:

IND and M!ss flopping like that? :biblio:

I expected them to do better/on par with Funhouse at least

1 minute ago, aaron511 said:

IND and M!ss flopping like that? :biblio:

I expected them to do better/on par with Funhouse at least

Generation T for tasteless  :eddie:

Gabriel Florin

Daily album streams on Spotify (February 23, 2021)

1. The Truth About Love: 838,813 streams
2. Hurts 2B Human: 524,432 streams
3. Funhouse: 451,411 streams

4. Beautiful Trauma: 404,806 streams
5. I'm Not Dead: 215,241 streams

6. M!ssundaztood: 201,311 streams

7. Try This: 46,402 streams

8. Can't Take Me Home: 38,325 streams

On 2/23/2021 at 12:56 AM, Grenn-O said:

Uuuuhhhhmmmm... maybe twice so far? Once when it leaked (or was released somewhere else first so it was shared around the globe already) and another time when the video dropped. 

It‘s cute. Nothing to write home about. Easy breezy quick sing-a-long song. I like that she just felt to make and drop something quick without much hassle. 

I have to admit though that I don’t like Willow‘s voice very much. It’s especially grating in the chorus. P!nk sounds fantastic though. 

Still. I don’t really count this as a full-fledged thing, if you get what I mean. The only lasting effect it had was wishing I owned my own ranch with lake and bathtub on pier. 

I have still hopes that she actually pulled an Alanis Morissette and recorded something fantastic while in quarantine, all written and produced by herself. 🤞

And that she and Dallas will finally drop the second You + Me record. 

I also don't like Willow's voice, yes P!nk never let ua down with her voice. 

If she's going to give us another You+Me, it's better be after a solo album. 

I wish she could do something original and fresh. Not that I don't like regular P!nk but as I also love Taylor's music, listening to her new materials is like a new layer of something colorful. I want P!nk to do the same. 

I don't mind to have an album with more like Mean, Crystal Ball, Barbie, another Eg White tracks or Billy Man. 

Or she could go Janis Joplin all together.

6 minutes ago, Victon said:

I also don't like Willow's voice, yes P!nk never let ua down with her voice. 

If she's going to give us another You+Me, it's better be after a solo album. 

I wish she could do something original and fresh. Not that I don't like regular P!nk but as I also love Taylor's music, listening to her new materials is like a new layer of something colorful. I want P!nk to do the same. 

I don't mind to have an album with more like Mean, Crystal Ball, Barbie, another Eg White tracks or Billy Man. 

Or she could go Janis Joplin all together.

Nah I think she put the Linda-Perry-turning-her-to-Janis-Joplin/radio-unfriendly-rock album idea to rest.

I’m not sure the label would allow her to go that route anyhow. She may do that kind of stuff under You+Me but I don’t think the “P!nk brand” under RCA is OK with it. Also, she makes money by touring more so than album sales, so she needs the pop bangers once touring is OK again. 

Though I would LOVE to be proven wrong and maybe she catches the M!ss bug again and finds a way to bring something outlandish and left-field to today’s music landscape that will be accepted (and ultimately copied again) by the masses. 

As for more realistic producers for the next album: I always wanted her to team up with Class Actress, James Vincent McMorrow and The Black Keys, but I don’t see it happening. 
But she can keep Teddy Geiger for the next album as I really enjoyed H2BH (song) and Happy (it was so reminiscent of M!ss ♥️). 

Billy Mann can stay too and Max Martin only if he can give us another Hey Why. I just love that song 😂

Inner Insanity

It's been so long since I listened to M!ss in full and omg the 1-2-3 punch of Numb, Gone to California, and My Vietnam. :WAP: Straight chills the whole time.

1 hour ago, Inner Insanity said:

It's been so long since I listened to M!ss in full and omg the 1-2-3 punch of Numb, Gone to California, and My Vietnam. :WAP: Straight chills the whole time.

♥️

One of my very very very favorite records ♥️ Her best album IMO! It’s a punch all the way through

Inner Insanity
38 minutes ago, Grenn-O said:

♥️

One of my very very very favorite records ♥️ Her best album IMO! It’s a punch all the way through

I knew I loved it but it's been such a long time since I heard it all in full that it was like hearing it for the first time. It was an experience. :WAP:

P!nk Forever

So many questions to ask.:gaycat5:

- Is a new album era on the way or even a Greatest Hits?

- Beautiful Trauma Tour DVD/Documentary, when?

- Is Willow releasing a debut album ala Willow Smith?

This cute little Q&A better not be a mess where it‘s all about her kids crawling towards the camera.:rip:

aaron511

In the last interview Willow said he has no plans to become a singer/famous and did not take any singing lessons :toofunny2:

2 hours ago, Braz said:

Her fave song is Eventually. :jonny5:

She still remembers it :jonny: The rest of the Q&A was a boring mess though but I'm glad we got this moment from it

Grenn-O
14 hours ago, Prison said:

She still remembers it :jonny: The rest of the Q&A was a boring mess though but I'm glad we got this moment from it

Same. So glad to hear her praise one of her best songs even if it was just for a nanosecond ♥️

Still hoping for her to work with Linda and Damon again some day 🤞🤞

KillingYourCareer

So, today I'd like to discuss my favorite Legend P!nk album: I'm Not Dead, one of my all-time favorite albums in general! Everything about it is genuine, raw, the songs are charged with bitterness, disillusion and nostalgia... all this while retaining a distinct 2006 vibe which I love. Pieces like Cuz I Can, I Got Money Now and Who Knew remain perched at the top of my P!nk discography ranking. As a kid I really loved this CD, but as an adult it hits even harder! I only recently discovered the bonus track Heartbreaker (from the Stupid Girls CD single), another sentimental masterpiece. And the Stupid Girls music video is my all-time favorite, she served the energy that I like in there and I desperately need a Stupid Boys now!