P!nk

Underdogs

Honestly BT isn't really all that bad. It has relatively a lot of top tier tracks. It might not glow as a cohesive project (like M!ss, IND or Funhouse) but not every album has to be like that. And the individual tracks are very good.

Spoiler

Real highlights that stand out in her discography:

• What About Us
  • Barbies
  • For Now
  • Secrets
  • I Am Here

Great tracks:

• Beautiful Trauma
  • Whatever You Want
  • But We Lost It
  • Where We Go
  • Better Life

Nice but could stay unreleased:

• Revenge
  • Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken
  • White Rabbit

No thanks:

• You Get My Love

Edited by aaron511
  • Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Braz

• dperkins

• dfantasy

• Grenn-O

Top Posters In This Topic

Gabriel Florin

Yeah, Beautiful Trauma definitely still sounds fresh and is faaar from being her worst album.
The 1-2-3-4 punch of Beautiful Trauma, Revenge, Whatever You Want, and What About Us :WAP:
But too many piano ballands in the similar vein. :sleep: At least You Get My Love adds some substance with those vocals.

Bloodflowers.
11 hours ago, Pilgs said:

Listening to BT right now, and to me it really is her weakest album. I think it just has too many songs on there that should have stayed unreleased. I dont particularly like her voice in the last chorus of wild hearts. For now, better life, you get my love, where we go can go. I did enjoy I Am Here, But We Lost It and What About Us. I say this is as someone who is pretty easy to please if its Pink.

Barbies is P!nk's best 10s song! SHOULD'VE BEEN THE SECOND SINGLE with a Family Portrait - Perfect-esque music video :fish2:

11 hours ago, EX-NAVY said:

Thoughts on Whatever You Want? It's my favorite song on the album.

Yeah that one was nice to hear too. Forget to mention it but it is one of my favourites off the album.

1 hour ago, Gabriel Florin said:

Yeah, Beautiful Trauma definitely still sounds fresh and is faaar from being her worst album.
The 1-2-3-4 punch of Beautiful Trauma, Revenge, Whatever You Want, and What About Us :WAP:
But too many piano ballands in the similar vein. :sleep: At least You Get My Love adds some substance with those vocals.

You’re right that beginning of the album is strong. I feel the second half of the album is pretty weak in Pink terms. 
I’m not dead left you dead after the 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9 punch. It’s singles were so strong but then you had long way to happy and I’m not dead happening as well that just left you shaken. That’s what I want in a Pink album. 

ReverseWarholian

BT is a decent album. Neither her best nor worst. 

H2BH is her only true stinker. '90 Days' is triumphant but that alone is not enough to make me wish this era never existed :rip:

Edited by ReverseWarholian
Underdogs
On 1/25/2021 at 2:19 AM, Gabriel Florin said:

Taste!

For me, the album ends at I Am Here and it's great. :foxaylove2:

I made a request to this channel to upload P!nk's videography in 4k

I am so excited to see the rest, he uploaded Most Girl, and he already posted a screenshot of There You Go. 

Get in the channel sis, I can't wait to watch So What in 4K  :jonny:

Beautiful Trauma is a beautiful song, I remember hearing it in an Uber for the first time and being slayed - and the reference to Just Like a Pill like it couldn't get any more perfect 

I hope she does something special for Miss's 20 year anniversary, that album is so amazing 

1 hour ago, naval23 said:

Beautiful Trauma is a beautiful song, I remember hearing it in an Uber for the first time and being slayed - and the reference to Just Like a Pill like it couldn't get any more perfect 

I hope she does something special for Miss's 20 year anniversary, that album is so amazing 

Beautiful Trauma, the album is a great album it's in the top 5 for sure. 

I just finished listening to M!ss, her most creative album so many books. Misery hits different every time I listen to, Family Portrait and Eventually :jonny2:

Almost two years later and I still think Hurts 2B Human is probably her worst album (or second worst). :monkey: 

I think the album lacks passion, to me it feels like it's just a quick release before the second part of BTWT and made of leftovers from BT recording sessions.

Gabriel Florin
On 2/2/2021 at 10:01 AM, aaron511 said:

:toofunny2:

Was she trying to speak German in the first part? :bibliahh:
The way others get unreleased demos or full songs and we get messy drunky recording sessions :deadbanana4:
How do these things even end up on the internet though? Are they really saving everything they do in a sessions, including moments like this?

Gabriel Florin
1 hour ago, Paddy said:

Almost two years later and I still think Hurts 2B Human is probably her worst album (or second worst). :monkey: 

I think the album lacks passion, to me it feels like it's just a quick release before the second part of BTWT and made of leftovers from BT recording sessions.

Yeah, the album is okay but it truly lacks...everything. There's no clear concept, storytelling, and it surely didn't age to well either :emofish:

6 minutes ago, Gabriel Florin said:

Was she trying to speak German in the first part? :bibliahh:
The way others get unreleased demos or full songs and we get messy drunky recording sessions :deadbanana4:
How do these things even end up on the internet though? Are they really saving everything they do in a sessions, including moments like this?

I'm guessing, since the record label pays for it all, even the studio, they can require them to safe absolutely every minute recorded. :michael: That way the label can listen through what she did and if they hear something they like and should make the album then they tell her to work on it more... 

1 minute ago, Gabriel Florin said:

Yeah, the album is okay but it truly lacks...everything. There's no clear concept, storytelling, and it surely didn't age to well either :emofish:

Can We Pretend was dead at arrival of the record. Still can't believe they went ahead and made it a single. Even though I think P!nk couldn't have been bothered to make it one since she couldn't even show up for a video shoot, then again, she did perform it sadly on the tour... 

I wonder if we'll ever get that documentary.... 

Gabriel Florin
4 minutes ago, Paddy said:

Can We Pretend was dead at arrival of the record. Still can't believe they went ahead and made it a single. Even though I think P!nk couldn't have been bothered to make it one since she couldn't even show up for a video shoot, then again, she did perform it sadly on the tour... 

The song was a radio smash in Europe though, even bigger than Walk Me Home :mandown:

1 hour ago, aaron511 said:

When will her official channel

They will stick to 480 pixel until Beth is gone :eli: just like Whitney videography, some of her old music videos were remastered to 4k or 1080p. 

23 minutes ago, Paddy said:

Some Brazilian fans uploaded her Beautiful Trauma concert in HD but I don't think it's official. 

I hope we will get the official DVD tour or it'll be great if they drop it in Netflix. 

1 hour ago, Paddy said:

Yes it lacks replay value, Walk Me Home was cute but it's not a first single material. 

I think if they released H2BH (album track) as the first single it will be more successful or moderate success. 

Then 90 Days which is actually great or maybe Happy, AC would eat it up. 

I love the bonus track, More.