P!nk

Underdogs

So I re-listened to her discography for the first time in 2 years these past few days and I didn't realize how many hits she has :jonny:, here's my ranking of her albums:

1. The Truth About Love

2. I'm Not Dead

3. Beautiful Trauma (the production is flawless)

4. Funhouse

5. M!ssundaztood

6. Hurts 2B Human (I thought this album was gonna be a mess since I remember it feeling really rushed back then but it's actually really consistent)

7. Try This (its first half is better than M!ssundaztood but the 2nd half made it overall fall behind that album)

8. Can't Take Me Home

• Replies 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Braz

• dperkins

• dfantasy

• Grenn-O

Top Posters In This Topic

Funhouse

This came up in my youtube recommendations and it's funny to see how much the routine has evolved over the years

When do we think the next album is coming? I’m hoping that it’s not too far off. Hurts 2B Human feels like ages ago!

SlowGinFizzzz

1. Try This

2. I'm Not Dead 

3. Funhouse 

4. The Truth About Love

5. Hurts 2B Human

6. Beautiful Trauma

7. Can't Take Me Home

8. M!ssundaztood :sats:

1 hour ago, SlowGinFizzzz said:

1. Try This

2. I'm Not Dead 

3. Funhouse 

4. The Truth About Love

5. Hurts 2B Human

6. Beautiful Trauma

7. Can't Take Me Home

8. M!ssundaztood :sats:

delete

SlowGinFizzzz
2 hours ago, Prison said:

delete M!ssundaztood 

PeriodT. 

pinktennisfreak

So, what do you think she’ll do this year? 

My thoughts:

Touring is off the radar for this year imo.

l hope that she’s recording songs from

time to time, like she did with BT.

She’ll produce wine, as usual. 
I think that she’ll relase one or two songs to keep her on the radar (movie soundtrack, duet, etc...)

I doubt that she’ll have more kids. 

Gabriel Guedes

I belive we should be getting the new single in August and new album in November. 

I truly see her doing the Superbowl in 2022 to set her for a stadium tour in the US (she already has the demand for Europe and Oceania, so...) and maybe a couple of concerts in South America too, since Rock In Rio cemented her here. 

I don't know how that will go, since it will be so f***ing crowded with artists releasing new albums and doing tours. 

I believe Adele, Rihanna, Beyoncé at least are all preparing new materials as well...We'll see how that goes 

Idk, I really don't see her releasing until mid-2022 at least. H2BH isn't even 2 years old and you could see she was exhausted by the end of the tour. If anything I see her dropping a  You+Me album or a cute little soundtrack era like Just Like Fire had.

Edited by aaron511
queenoftheclouds
44 minutes ago, aaron511 said:

Idk, I really don't see her releasing until mid-2022 at least. H2BH isn't even 2 years old and you could see she was exhausted by the end of the tour. If anything I see her dropping a  You+Me album or a cute little soundtrack era like Just Like Fire had.

I agree. She should make a rest for 1 more year and write new songs then. H2BH really felt like a second part of BT and I don't want a third part.
I want new songs and a whole new direction (photoshoots, videos ect.). H2BH was really uninspired and boring.

On 12/30/2020 at 6:34 PM, allforyou said:

So I re-listened to her discography for the first time in 2 years these past few days and I didn't realize how many hits she has :jonny:, here's my ranking of her albums:

1. The Truth About Love

2. I'm Not Dead

3. Beautiful Trauma (the production is flawless)

4. Funhouse

5. M!ssundaztood

6. Hurts 2B Human (I thought this album was gonna be a mess since I remember it feeling really rushed back then but it's actually really consistent)

7. Try This (its first half is better than M!ssundaztood but the 2nd half made it overall fall behind that album)

8. Can't Take Me Home

The Truth About Love is truly one of her best albums. I still like to listen to Try and The Great Escape from time to time.

EnterTheAttic
On 12/10/2020 at 1:14 AM, rihannabiggestfan said:

Went through P!nk's albums from the 2000s. Wow.

Hell Wit Ya is SO CATCHY, I could see it have done better on the charts than You Make Me Sick

and the groovy synth/electro productions of Hiccup, Can't Take Me Home, Private Show, Love Is Such a Crazy Thing ... love it!

Respect is SUCH A BOP OMG. I love her flow on it.

And it is CRIMINAL that a bop like Catch 22 wasn't released in the US (the prechorus even reminds me of Get the Party Started, slay)

Trouble, Last to Know, and God Is a DJ deserved US success smh :jonny:

Hooker is ICONIC, it deserved better than being a hidden track (?) - her rasp in the chorus ... such a short/simple yet effective chorus.

Serving her last dosage of R&B on Catch Me While I'm Sleeping, slay. A gorgeous song, along with the more rock Waiting for Love

Centerfold (it would have been a great final single on Try This) and Fingers only being iTunes bonus tracks :clown: very catchy Try This era-esque rock bops on I'm Not Dead

Cuz I Can DEFINITELY deserved to be a single. The iconic ice cream part and her talking in the beginning :bibliahh: and the chorus is a bop, it would have been a hit like U+Ur Hand. If there was time, a US release of Leave Me Alone (I'm Lonely) would have been cute too

Bad Influence is serving pirate We Got Scurvy-esque bop! It deserved a US release

BORING IS SUCH A MISSUNDAZTOOD-ESQUE BOP, IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN A WORLDWIDE SINGLE. IT'S UK/JAPAN-EDITION ONLY? MESS. THAT CHORUS WILL NEVER LEAVE YOUR HEAD.

The BROADWAY she serves on Why Did I Ever Like You, I love it! The fact that it's only on the digital edition :clown: Ave Mary A (why does she spell it like that, instead of Ave Maria? lmao) and One Foot Wrong are nice as well.

Timebomb being an iTunes-only track is a mess, The King Is Dead but the Queen is Alive deserved at least US deluxe edition release, and not releasing It's All Your Fault and "Lot" Like You as singles was ... a choice (maybe she was making a statement to Max Martin)

@AvrilLaQueen

Oh wow! Taste! Alla of it! Centerfold is in my Top 5 P!nk songs! I hate that people overlook it. 

On 12/23/2020 at 9:58 PM, Bloodflowers. said:

she should celebrate by performing virtual concert. ONLY songs from Misunderstood and debut album.

tumblr_inline_nfmjprHZpp1sdcm15.gif

THIS OMG! I would give my right arm to hear her sing Numb, Split Personality, Private Show and Eventually with her current voice! 

EnterTheAttic

I DON'T want another P!nk album just yet. Even though I loved BT and H2BH, I can't help but feeling that they were a bit uninspired. Especially H2BH. 

Hopefully she will release the sophomore album to rose ave. I'm so anxious that it might suck, compared to the masterpiece that the debut album was!

Bloodflowers.
8 minutes ago, EnterTheAttic said:

THIS OMG! I would give my right arm to hear her sing Numb, Split Personality, Private Show and Eventually with her current voice! 

you have connections with her and her team, make it happen sis! send a suggestion since it's gonna be 20th anniversary of M!ss era :-* 

P!nk Forever

Are  you in for a treat?:foxaylove2:

Edited by P!nk Forever
Adele Addict
5 hours ago, P!nk Forever said:

Where can I listen to this? :duca: Of COURSE it would be titled “Whatever Happened to the Yum,” too. :dies:

On 1/12/2021 at 2:18 PM, EnterTheAttic said:

I DON'T want another P!nk album just yet. Even though I loved BT and H2BH, I can't help but feeling that they were a bit uninspired. Especially H2BH. 

Hopefully she will release the sophomore album to rose ave. I'm so anxious that it might suck, compared to the masterpiece that the debut album was!

I have faith in the second You+Me album 🥰 can’t wait to listen to it! 

On 1/16/2021 at 5:41 PM, P!nk Forever said:

Liquor? I hardly know her...

:eddie:

P!nk coming through with the dad jokes! I love it ❤️

Listening to BT right now, and to me it really is her weakest album. I think it just has too many songs on there that should have stayed unreleased. I dont particularly like her voice in the last chorus of wild hearts. For now, better life, you get my love, where we go can go. I did enjoy I Am Here, But We Lost It and What About Us. I say this is as someone who is pretty easy to please if its Pink.

55 minutes ago, Pilgs said:

Listening to BT right now, and to me it really is her weakest album. I think it just has too many songs on there that should have stayed unreleased. I dont particularly like her voice in the last chorus of wild hearts. For now, better life, you get my love, where we go can go. I did enjoy I Am Here, But We Lost It and What About Us. I say this is as someone who is pretty easy to please if its Pink.

Thoughts on Whatever You Want? It's my favorite song on the album.

Gabriel Guedes

To me, Beautiful Trauma still sounds fresh, which is amazing. It's not my favorite album by her, but the only song that I skip is You Get My Love, which is unbearable. Beautiful Trauma, What About Us, Secrets, I Am Here, For Now, Where We Go, Barbies and Better Life are all GREAT! 

But as great as it is, still the comfort zone for P!nk. 

I think wanna see her trying to do something different. A cohesive album, for a change, not the "mixed-bag of emotions" or "rollercoaster" kind of album she loves so much. Something that tells an almost linear story.

Not having Beam Me Up followed by Walk Of Shame kind of mess.