P!nk

Underdogs

rihannabiggestfan

I forgot to add, but the way she sings the bridge of Boring (Whoa-oa-oa-oa / If you want me, you catch me, yeah, whoa-oa-oa-oa / If you catch me, you show me, yeah, whoa-oa-oa-oa) in that (probably ironically) sassy girly tone REALLY elevates the song, it's a nice touch that adds variety and makes the song even more interesting. Love it

(and lmao at the Paris Hilton-esque "that's hot"s and the "wOrK all day??" and "well heehhh")

REALLY could be a M!ss track imo ("insert rap here" serving "this my rap song" from Respect teas)? Going back in time teas :jonny5:

Edited by rihannabiggestfan
  • Replies 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Braz

• dperkins

• dfantasy

• Grenn-O

Top Posters In This Topic

Lmao, I'm watching this new Prime Video show called The Wilds about teen girls in a plane crash and Pink is literally a plot point. She's mentioned like 10 times and they even sing Raise Your Glass. :ahh:

On 12/9/2020 at 6:14 PM, rihannabiggestfan said:

Went through P!nk's albums from the 2000s. Wow.

Trouble, Last to Know, and God Is a DJ deserved US success smh :jonny:

Yesss! The fact that only Europe stanned "Try This" - it was her first European #1 album 

Last to Know is STILL that bop 

I made a Try This anniversary thread before but it flopped 

Just now, Underdogs said:

Fitting :fan: But it's still her best album!

Lmao I knew it wouldn't be a hit thread but I thought some Pink stains would at least appreciate it but it only had 3 replies :rip:

19 hours ago, Braz said:

Lmao, I'm watching this new Prime Video show called The Wilds about teen girls in a plane crash and Pink is literally a plot point. She's mentioned like 10 times and they even sing Raise Your Glass. :ahh:

Why are you watching this? :skull: 

6 minutes ago, Underdogs said:

Why are you watching this? :skull: 

I loved Helena Howard in Madeline's Madeline and she's in this. When they started talking about Pink lmao, I was hooked. 

pinktennisfreak
1 hour ago, Braz said:

They did the tour setup Keith was talking about on The Voice finale. :ahh:

I literally turned off her performance with Keith after 10 seconds. :skull: 

That documentary is long overdue! In b4 they do something along Britney‘s or Eminem‘s lines and release a re-issue of Beautiful Trauma, its B-Sides or something.:deadbanana2:

Bloodflowers.

My boyfriend today sent me Hurts 2B Human song and said it reminds him of me. OMG suddenly this is my new fave P!nk song :weeps: he also has no idea I stan her so this came as a shock!

I was also listening to Misunderstood album today for the billionth time. It never gets old. Just gets better. The transition from Dear Diary to Eventually :jonny5: truly the best songs on the album! WHEW after My GODtnam of course!

1 hour ago, Bloodflowers. said:

I was also listening to Misunderstood album today for the billionth time. It never gets old. Just gets better. The transition from Dear Diary to Eventually :jonny5: truly the best songs on the album! WHEW after My GODtnam of course!

Yesss stan her best album such a classic, cant believe its turning 20 in 2021 

Bloodflowers.
9 minutes ago, naval23 said:

Yesss stan her best album such a classic, cant believe its turning 20 in 2021 

she should celebrate by performing virtual concert. ONLY songs from Misunderstood and debut album.

tumblr_inline_nfmjprHZpp1sdcm15.gif

2 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

she should celebrate by performing virtual concert. ONLY songs from Misunderstood and I'm Not Dead debut album. 

Fixed it for you :chick1:

Miss is turning 20 in 2021 and I'm Not Dead is turning 15 - perfect timing for a virtual concert of her best albums

GreatestLoveofAll

Here to say "Raise Your Glass" is one of best songs of all time and P!nk is a legend. I love this woman. 

1 minute ago, GreatestLoveofAll said:

Here to say "Raise Your Glass" is one of best songs of all time and P!nk is a legend. I love this woman. 

Yassss such a bop and feel good song!! 

GreatestLoveofAll
2 minutes ago, naval23 said:

Yassss such a bop and feel good song!! 

I listen to it regularly and its one of those songs you never get tired of. She really did that :jonny:

P!nk song in the annual Top 2000, a huge, fan-voted chart where people decide the most popular songs in the Netherlands

469 - What About Us

704 - Just Give Me A Reason

706 - Try

1376 - Dear Mr President 

1435 - Raise Your Glass

1729 - Family Portrait 

All songs are down from last year, when her entire discography got a massive boost because of the concerts she did in Amsterdam and The Hague, but she still does very well compared to most of her peers

Edited by Funhouse