• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Braz

• dperkins

• dfantasy

• Underdogs

Top Posters In This Topic

The Christmas Song sounded so great :clap3: She should definitely do some more jazzy/swingy stuff in the future. Throw a song like that on You and Me 2 at least. I was shook at how great Willow sounded. MPG in 10 years confirmed?

When it comes to the UNICEF performance I was saying this for so long now... I'm worried that because of the pandemic traditional LIVE performances will slowly go extinct and will be replaced with those festive, performance-like music videos. I'm surprised P!nk jumped on it so fast too :emofish: I can't believe a time she started to lip sync (I was mad with One Too Many already but there it was more understandable).

1 hour ago, aaron511 said:

The Christmas Song sounded so great :clap3: She should definitely do some more jazzy/swingy stuff in the future. Throw a song like that on You and Me 2 at least. I was shook at how great Willow sounded. MPG in 10 years confirmed?

When it comes to the UNICEF performance I was saying this for so long now... I'm worried that because of the pandemic traditional LIVE performances will slowly go extinct and will be replaced with those festive, performance-like music videos. I'm surprised P!nk jumped on it so fast too :emofish: I can't believe a time she started to lip sync (I was mad with One Too Many already but there it was more understandable).

This doesn’t count as lip syncing because like you said, it’s more of a music video than a live performance. Same with One Too Many. But I agree it’s annoying, I wanted to hear this live.

7 minutes ago, Braz said:

EoOqqxMXcAEbd6q?format=jpg&name=large

Not me single-handedly keeping her streams alive.

Mess , I only made it to the top 0.05%, flop stan.

3 hours ago, Underdogs said:

This doesn’t count as lip syncing because like you said, it’s more of a music video than a live performance. Same with One Too Many. But I agree it’s annoying, I wanted to hear this live.

The thing is both were presented to people as "live performance" and if it was just a music video she wouldn't be holding the mic and pretend she's performing :emofish:

40 minutes ago, aaron511 said:

The thing is both were presented to people as "live performance" and if it was just a music video she wouldn't be holding the mic and pretend she's performing :emofish:

She probably did sing live but the audio had to be edited heavily in post-production to merge with the choir, that's the only way it would have worked. The vocals are not from the studio version so she either sang live or pre-recorded new vocals for the "remix".

And the mic is like singing in JLAP, So What etc :eli: 

1 hour ago, Underdogs said:

Mess , I only made it to the top 0.05%, flop stan.

Good for you. At least One Too Many wasn't your top song of the year. :gaycat6:

10 hours ago, Braz said:

What is this? Why would she waste her touring power on a joint tour with Keith Urban? Who's managing her career? :gaycat6:

She's gonna appear digitally in One Too Many, that's all I think. Like Nate in JGMAR.

Bloodflowers.

My Vietnam has replaced Family Potrait as my fave song

Ugghh, what an album tho... WHAT AN ERA :'(

rihannabiggestfan

Went through P!nk's albums from the 2000s. Wow.

Hell Wit Ya is SO CATCHY, I could see it have done better on the charts than You Make Me Sick

and the groovy synth/electro productions of Hiccup, Can't Take Me Home, Private Show, Love Is Such a Crazy Thing ... love it!

Respect is SUCH A BOP OMG. I love her flow on it.

And it is CRIMINAL that a bop like Catch 22 wasn't released in the US (the prechorus even reminds me of Get the Party Started, slay)

Trouble, Last to Know, and God Is a DJ deserved US success smh :jonny:

Hooker is ICONIC, it deserved better than being a hidden track (?) - her rasp in the chorus ... such a short/simple yet effective chorus.

Serving her last dosage of R&B on Catch Me While I'm Sleeping, slay. A gorgeous song, along with the more rock Waiting for Love

Centerfold (it would have been a great final single on Try This) and Fingers only being iTunes bonus tracks :clown: very catchy Try This era-esque rock bops on I'm Not Dead

Cuz I Can DEFINITELY deserved to be a single. The iconic ice cream part and her talking in the beginning :bibliahh: and the chorus is a bop, it would have been a hit like U+Ur Hand. If there was time, a US release of Leave Me Alone (I'm Lonely) would have been cute too

Bad Influence is serving pirate We Got Scurvy-esque bop! It deserved a US release

BORING IS SUCH A MISSUNDAZTOOD-ESQUE BOP, IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN A WORLDWIDE SINGLE. IT'S UK/JAPAN-EDITION ONLY? MESS. THAT CHORUS WILL NEVER LEAVE YOUR HEAD.

The BROADWAY she serves on Why Did I Ever Like You, I love it! The fact that it's only on the digital edition :clown: Ave Mary A (why does she spell it like that, instead of Ave Maria? lmao) and One Foot Wrong are nice as well.

Timebomb being an iTunes-only track is a mess, The King Is Dead but the Queen is Alive deserved at least US deluxe edition release, and not releasing It's All Your Fault and "Lot" Like You as singles was ... a choice (maybe she was making a statement to Max Martin)

@AvrilLaQueen

Edited by rihannabiggestfan
Bloodflowers.
31 minutes ago, rihannabiggestfan said:

Hell Wit Ya is SO CATCHY, I could see it have done better on the charts than You Make Me Sick

and the groovy synth/electro productions of Hiccup, Can't Take Me Home, Private Show, Love Is Such a Crazy Thing ... love it!

And it is CRIMINAL that a bop like Catch 22 wasn't released in the US (the prechorus even reminds me of Get the Party Started, slay)

Hooker is ICONIC, it deserved better than being a hidden track (?) - her rasp in the chorus ... such a short/simple yet effective chorus.

Serving her last dosage of R&B on Catch Me While I'm Sleeping, slay. A gorgeous song, along with the more rock Waiting for Love

Centerfold (it would have been a great final single on Try This) and Fingers only being iTunes bonus tracks :clown: very catchy Try This era-esque rock bops on I'm Not Dead

Cuz I Can DEFINITELY deserved to be a single. The iconic ice cream part and her talking in the beginning :bibliahh: and the chorus is a bop, it would have been a hit like U+Ur Hand. If there was time, a US release of Leave Me Alone (I'm Lonely) would have been cute too

Bad Influence is serving pirate We Got Scurvy-esque bop! It deserved a US release

BORING IS SUCH A MISSUNDAZTOOD-ESQUE BOP, IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN A WORLDWIDE SINGLE. IT'S UK/JAPAN-EDITION ONLY? MESS. THAT CHORUS WILL NEVER LEAVE YOUR HEAD.

The BROADWAY she serves on Why Did I Ever Like You, I love it! The fact that it's only on the digital edition :clown: Ave Mary A (why does she spell it like that, instead of Ave Maria? lmao) and One Foot Wrong are nice as well.

Timebomb being an iTunes-only track is a mess, The King Is Dead but the Queen is Alive deserved at least US deluxe edition release, and not releasing It's All Your Fault and "Lot" Like You as singles was ... a choice (maybe she was making a statement to Max Martin)

@AvrilLaQueen

You went thru M!ssLegendstood and you only highlighted Catch 22?? 

Taste about Waiting For Love :weeps:

You also made no mention of her best song Fingers :shakeno:

Finally another debut stan! Her second best album did THAT!

rihannabiggestfan
1 minute ago, AvrilLaQueen said:

You went thru M!ssLegendstood and you only highlighted Catch 22?? 

Taste about Waiting For Love :weeps:

You also made no mention of her best song Fingers :shakeno:

Finally another debut stan! Her second best album did THAT!

I literally did mention Fingers tho, you may need to re-read :cm:

and this BOP

my other favorite nonsingles from Miss include Numb and the title track (it's very cute :hughard:)

Bloodflowers.
7 minutes ago, rihannabiggestfan said:

I literally did mention Fingers tho, you may need to re-read :cm:

and this BOP

my other favorite nonsingles from Miss include Numb and the title track (it's very cute :hughard:)

My Vietnam, Lonely Girl, Dear Diary, Eventually ughhh she did THAT, she really did :weeps:

On 12/10/2020 at 12:14 AM, rihannabiggestfan said:

Hell Wit Ya is bad ass. However I would have gone with Private Show.

Respect is a bop I admit. But everytime I listen to it I get reminded of that obvious Non-P!nk fan that got the treat to take place at P!nk‘s chair on her Try This tour (DVD Release). That guy was a complete idiot you could tell. Respect is however a top-tier track. I also strongly admire Lonely Girl, Numb and My Vietnam. All Non-Singles that shaped the album pretty well.  

God Is a DJ should have been the lead if anything. The hype and the message would have been similar to Born This Way. Then Trouble, then Last To Know with a potential 4th single Save My Life.

Hooker is indeed iconic because no other popgirl, not even Miley Cyrus would dare to release such a track.

Catch Me While I‘m Sleeping is a simple R&B track in my book. She had better. Waiting For Love is a Magnum Opus, but compared to Free, the song that landed on the Trouble Single as a B-Side it‘s rather stale.

My other favorites would be Try Too Hard and Walk Away.

I may agree with Fingers, but not with Centerfold. Centerfold is something Britney would release.

Cuz I Can was originally meant to be the lead single off of I‘m Not Dead according to it being advertised through Amazon back then in October/November 2005 though that plan was scrapped. It would also make a much better album opener than Stupid Girls.

I don‘t really like Leave Me Alone (I‘m Lonely). Neither do I understand the hype among fans or that stupid dance she did various times on tour.

If anything my favorites on the album are Long Way to Happy, U + Ur Hand of course and the still present evergreen Who Knew.

Bad Influence was a missed single opportunity. Same as Mean and Ave Mary A. 

The Bonustracks generally stomped. Why Did I Ever Like You is almost perfection and deserved to be standard.

@AvrilLaQueen

So true. You spilled the tea on those non-album songs which are better than half of the actual songs that are on The Truth About Love.

It‘s All Your Fault belonged to Funhouse. 

Slut Like You should have seen a release to further propel the era after Just Give Me A Reason. Instead she went with the cute sister True Love.

On 12/10/2020 at 4:14 AM, rihannabiggestfan said:

@AvrilLaQueen

Whew what a RIDE :jonny4:

Bloodflowers.
39 minutes ago, P!nk Forever said:

If anything my favorites on the album are Long Way to Happy,

okay, here's the tea :clap3: