P!nk

Underdogs

pinktennisfreak
1 minute ago, aaron511 said:

She actually looks awful :skull: 

I like the hair. The outfit not so much, but she's hiding her weight gain.

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Braz

• dperkins

• dfantasy

• Underdogs

Top Posters In This Topic

54 minutes ago, pinktennisfreak said:

I like the hair. The outfit not so much, but she's hiding her weight gain.

For me even the hair is not the tea... She looks like miss P!ggie a bit :skull: 

I hope the lead single is something about healing, love and a happy song. She seems to be coming from that place anyway. 

yeah, she does write some lyrically embarrassing stuff sometimes, but i am more worried that she'll keep it, yet again, super lame musically. her musicality game has been pretty weak for a long while now. i hope she puts more (a lot more) effort into creating great music for an entire album, not putting out a quick compilation CD. 

1 hour ago, Grenn-O said:

yeah, she does write some lyrically embarrassing stuff sometimes, but i am more worried that she'll keep it, yet again, super lame musically. her musicality game has been pretty weak for a long while now. i hope she puts more (a lot more) effort into creating great music for an entire album, not putting out a quick compilation CD. 

Her style, as Dallas said, was to just write it and be done with it. Whereas Dallas says he takes a year to perfect one word. I wish she does the latter. 

3 minutes ago, dfantasy said:

Her style, as Dallas said, was to just write it and be done with it. Whereas Dallas says he takes a year to perfect one word. I wish she does the latter. 

with some of the songs from the last decade (IND through TTAL) it really does show. it seems like she buys the demo, her producer polishes over it, she writes a quick lyric and voilà.

she was also quick with m!ss but at least she (according to her tv total interview) gave linda an harmony of what the music at the end should sound like (i think like with break the cycle), and that feeling i just don't get anymore with most of her more recent songs.

oh well, let's wait and see what happens. i mean there are always gems even in her weakest albums. 

pinktennisfreak

I swear, I'm just waiting for a day when she announces another pregnancy. 

I totally forgot how it feels having a new album out.  :noparty: 

Music & Science

Hi guys! I almost never posted in P!nk's base in oldtrl since I feel like this base is like a really close group (in a good way) but I hope I can post more often and become familiar to y'all now that is all new. :date:

Can't wait for new album :duca:

6 minutes ago, Music & Science said:

Hi guys! I almost never posted in P!nk's base in oldtrl since I feel like this base is like a really close group (in a good way) but I hope I can post more often and become familiar to y'all now that is all new. :date:

Can't wait for new album :duca:

Just because we are close doesn't mean we aren't accepting new members. Lol. Welcome!! Please post more. (This base needs it tbh)

5 hours ago, Tylerbv said:

is so what 3.0 out yet?

Haha. Fun

I actually don't think she's putting out that thing again... Well I hope 

I am expecting an announcement very soon. I mean, it's February already

Unless she's planning a TTAL timing (Summer single + September release). But then what about that Milwaukee festival? 

8 hours ago, alrightsir said:

To what? :huh:

She first changed to a pic of her giving two middle fingers, but then changed it to that TTAL era pic (see Dfantasy's post above with a screenshot). 

3 hours ago, fanoftalent said:

She first changed to a pic of her giving two middle fingers, but then changed it to that TTAL era pic (see Dfantasy's post above with a screenshot). 

Oh I didn't see the first one. Trump is really pushing her buttons, so much inspiration :duca:

She should stop doing lovey-dovey songs for once just cause she's a mother of a nearly 6 year old daughter trying to protect her from the bad world. It may be selfish but now that Willow and now Jameson are her priority in life she probably thinks she has to behave and be a good role model for her kids when she could do so much more. I miss her rebellious self from 10+ years ago. She still is that person but now in a more cheesy cringy way.:gaycat5: