P!nk

Underdogs

Where are these mirror and dailymail interviews popping up from? It says she gave an interview to The People but I can't find anything.

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Braz

• dperkins

• dfantasy

• Underdogs

Top Posters In This Topic

44 minutes ago, alrightsir said:

Where are these mirror and dailymail interviews popping up from? It says she gave an interview to The People but I can't find anything.

I guess the only explanation would be if that newspaper printed the interview but didn't post it online. The whole thing is too big to fake, even for Dailymal :skull: 

On 12/2/2017 at 4:52 AM, Princedele25 said:

Whatever You Want is the JGMAR from Beautiful Trauma. An effortless smash waiting to happen. :jonny:

Unfortunately, I can’t hear any songs on the album screaming smash like with JGMAR on TTAL, except for maybe WWG. But then again when I played WYW, my friend immediately found his phone to save it on Spotify because he liked it so much. I hope I’m wrong, because I love it. 

On 12/3/2017 at 4:28 AM, dperkins said:

For Now is NOT gonna be a hit. :ahh: 

If she releases For Now as a single, the era is over :dancehall: I don’t know why people want it as a single so badly. 

They just released Revival’s track listing and she’s featured on a track called “Need Me”. Hopefully this collab is better. Lol. They really need to stop working together though. They just don’t seem to really make good songs together. 

pinktennisfreak
5 hours ago, dperkins said:

They just released Revival’s track listing and she’s featured on a track called “Need Me”. Hopefully this collab is better. Lol. They really need to stop working together though. They just don’t seem to really make good songs together. 

4th time the charm. :chick1:

42 minutes ago, Braz said:

The fact she's still performing WAU everywhere... :ahh:

It has crazy longevity without being massive. So yeah, she can’t move on to BT with WAU still lingering. :( 

I don't understand the logic behind performing WAU still. I mean yes, it is still popular in Europe, but doesn't she want Beautiful Trauma to chart high as well?

Although, I see that BT rose 33 spots on iTunes France.

I guessed she'd go to Europe and promote BT hardcore but I guess they're looking at the stats and not bothering.

Still my fave song on the alberm but unless TTH puts it at number 1 with her pic on the cover, It's not going anywhere. And now the era is in trouble too cause what do you even release after something like this?:cries::cries:

6 hours ago, Braz said:

I guessed she'd go to Europe and promote BT hardcore but I guess they're looking at the stats and not bothering.

Still my fave song on the alberm but unless TTH puts it at number 1 with her pic on the cover, It's not going anywhere. And now the era is in trouble too cause what do you even release after something like this?:cries::cries:

I Am Here. 

It will flop either way so do it  Bethany. It would be a nice change in her singles timeline. 

Can't_M!ss_This

Maybe she should release something different. Streaming decides hits. And people control streaming. It’s hard to say what will catch on with people. Maybe a song that people wouldn’t expect to hear from P!nk. 

Top 10 hits are a cute bragging tool but, as long as she can still scores hits and sell albums and tour, she’ll be fine. Considering the crap that’s gone Top 10 lately, I’d consider it an honor to peak at #11