P!nk

Underdogs

1 hour ago, mango said:

Yes, but if she does it next era she will have another huge moment in her 40s.

Yes.. Let the momentum builds its magic and she'll definitely have a new material to promote and another day another slay. 

P!nk the queen of having the ability to break the norm.

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Braz

• dperkins

• dfantasy

• Underdogs

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, fanoftalent said:

Are you serious? :ahh: 

can you translate the whole thing? 

To the best of my ability... and in a way that really captures what they are trying to say

OMG!!! Pink mother performs "Beautiful Trauma" off the side of a hotel. Pink mother really is too much SLAYING! She sings and dances and (sth) until explosion! Really too amazing, have to kneel down to Pink mother! [The performance] makes people anxious and also [kowtow I think it means], really do not know how to describe the magnitude of her slayage!   I don't quite understand the last line

Her Taiwan FB page, they actually call her "boss", as in mafia boss. lol

Edited by dfantasy
13 minutes ago, dfantasy said:

To the best of my ability... and in a way that really captures what they are trying to say

OMG!!! Pink mother performs "Beautiful Trauma" off the side of a hotel. Pink mother really is too much SLAYING! She sings and dances and (sth) until explosion! Really too amazing, have to kneel down to Pink mother! [The performance] makes people anxious and also [kowtow I think it means], really do not know how to describe the magnitude of her slayage!   I don't quite understand the last line

Her Taiwan FB page, they actually call her "boss", as in mafia boss. lol

Lol. Looks like China is the pinnacle of stan culture. Thanks. 

I’m on my phone, so can’t make any threads. But if someone wants to thread “Pink goes viral in China”, feel free. 

2 hours ago, mango said:

I hate the xtina thing, especially cause she was actually feeling it.  

Yeah, and the media delightfully picked on her because of the drama in the past and it is something they wanted to talk about. 

After all she's human.

9 hours ago, Victon said:

Yeah, and the media delightfully picked on her because of the drama in the past and it is something they wanted to talk about. 

After all she's human.

No wonder she left after that and did not return. She was probably pissed as **** cause she was on twitter immediately after it happened. 

So. I really liked the BT performance. I was like "nooo ****ing waaay". But she did look scared at some points, obviously she's not in tip top shape yet and she's 38. I felt like the lightning and the whole choreo could've been more upscaled. But this is from the artistic/visual side which is really important to me. The night lights reflecting in the windows were beautiful! But the fact that she can sing even while doing this is just mindblowing. We literally stan for the best, I swear. 

The duet was so underwhelming. It was thrown together last minute and lacked any emotion even if it was for the "first responders". They couldn't let their true vocals out and Kelly usually messed up by being spontanous and stepping in at the wrong places. P!nk was just really chill but seemed a bit annoyed in the last seconds. The hug was cute tho. 

I can totally see this routine coming to the tour. She could have big ass projectors which she can dance on while different stuff is projected on them. Really unique and visually pleasing, I hope they do it and do it well! 

Edited by alrightsir
19 hours ago, fanoftalent said:

China stanning 

! ! ! ! P!nk ! ! ! ! Beautiful Trauma SLAY ! ! ! SLAY !!

Slay has no language barriers.

On 11/20/2017 at 10:44 AM, P!nk Forever said:

In other news:

Long Way to Happy

Apple Music:

Stan the best song on I‘m Not Dead, whatever country you are!:clap3: 

:alexz: 

I'm Not Dead her best album flawlessly stays slaying. 

16 minutes ago, Braz said:

:deadbanana4:

Not people already talking about her future tributes. I guess when one’s a legend, it’s pretty safe to assume that they will happen. 

Can't_M!ss_This

Ama’s were totally her show. The mentions, the performances, the non-stop panning to her in the audience. Plus she’s become a hit GIF which actually is more important to relevance than a #1. At least with the young folks