• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Braz

• dperkins

• dfantasy

• Underdogs

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, Underdogs said:

This NEEDS to be on her VEVO. They recently took down GITA @ the Grammys too. :biblio: 

!! Her VEVO is so ****ed up.

Hi RCA, if you're reading this

1) Make Sober available in the US

2) Add GTPS to her VEVO

3) Make all the live performances available worldwide (Glitter, Vanguard etc.)

4) Upload her BT performance NOW 

Let’s talk about that video snippet for a second:

- those bright colors 

- her looking like a skinny and tanned hot legend

- the thirsty look Channing Tatum throws her way

- all those pill bottles in the cabinet. Her commentary on the US opioid crisis is upon us. 

Can't_M!ss_This
2 minutes ago, Liafen said:

Her performance :jonny:

Video coming today :jonny:

Carey probably fuming because Channing :jonny: 

Carey let’s P!nk get with other guys so that he can do the same 

Her performance was absolutely stunning. I was more amazed on the control she had on her voice during the performance than the actual choreography which was also amazing! Just incredible! :smitten: 

Just watched the performance a couple of times.The concept was really great and no one else could possibly what she just did. This is definitely her most impressive acrobatic performance when it comes to vocals.

That being said, I do wish some things that were beyond her control were different. Maybe the building could have been lit differently or maybe she could have worn something else (doesn't she have that exact outfit in green?) but I wish the contrast would have been a little higher. This felt kind of cold and distant, so maybe warmer colors would have been better suited for the song.

Still far and away the best performance of the night and something only she could do. I'd say it was more challenging than GITA (and maybe even Try at the Grammys) but it did not have the same impact.

7 hours ago, Underdogs said:

This NEEDS to be on her VEVO. They recently took down GITA @ the Grammys too. :biblio: 

The fact that Glitter is not available WW is so damn STUPID!!!!!!! 

14 minutes ago, alrightsir said:

The fact that Glitter is not available WW is so damn STUPID!!!!!!! 

There's also like zero reaction videos to it because they keep getting deleted. It's a minor thing but I think this definitely has an impact on her presence on youtube.

Watched it again. Overall, it was amazing but I'm not really 100% happy with the end result, and that's because of the weird camera angles and constant cuts of takes. They tried so much to show her spectacle in every different angle :skull: And I wish they'd at least done some lighting. 

Poor Beth putting her life at risk and am still not happy lmao

And she was scared sh!tless and it was really tiring for her to do 

Now I really want her to do the 2019 halftime show more than ever. The GP is demanding for it. 

I don't care if she'll be in between eras then and have nothing to promote. It's ****ing time. 

9 hours ago, Prismee said:

Now I really want her to do the 2019 halftime show more than ever. The GP is demanding for it. 

I don't care if she'll be in between eras then and have nothing to promote. It's ****ing time. 

Yes, but if she does it next era she will have another huge moment in her 40s.

1 hour ago, mango said:

Yes, but if she does it next era she will have another huge moment in her 40s.

You sure her next album will come in the next decade?