P!nk

Underdogs

The fact that my two faves are the pop artists who take the longest breaks in between albums. :toofunny3: P!nk better speed it up—we've been waiting for forever!

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Braz

• dperkins

• dfantasy

• Underdogs

Top Posters In This Topic

pinktennisfreak
6 hours ago, dfantasy said:

I interpreted that she's going to do a full tour. Maybe not as extensive? Given that she's a pop star (and not a regular working mom) I think the baby's age is still all right. Who knows. Just release the album already, I don't even need a tour if she doesn't feel the time is right

She can release an album anytime. The newborn shouldn't be an obstacle to that. The tour, however, can wait.

On 22/01/2017 at 10:15 PM, Can't_M!ss_This said:

@Underdogs You got work to do on the OP! :p

Don't have time these days. :( I have to do something about the receipts thread as well. Would love it if someone helped. :eli:

Can't_M!ss_This
24 minutes ago, Underdogs said:

Don't have time these days. :( I have to do something about the receipts thread as well. Would love it if someone helped. :eli:

Just put "P!nk has outsold and outperformed your faves. Sorry you back losers"

11 minutes ago, Can't_M!ss_This said:

Just put "P!nk has outsold and outperformed your faves. Sorry you back losers"

It's the third week of Jan already!

8 hours ago, pinktennisfreak said:

She can release an album anytime. The newborn shouldn't be an obstacle to that. The tour, however, can wait.

Agreed. 'em boys are starvin'. 

Carey is retired isn't he? I'm sure he'll be more than happy to take care of the kids while she does her thing. And I'm sure they'll be on the road with her for a lot of it.  

Can't_M!ss_This
40 minutes ago, dfantasy said:

It's the third week of Jan already!

Agreed. 'em boys are starvin'. 

And it's only Monday. 

And she had her baby a month ago. Knew she was ready to pop

My predictions are always so far off, I don't even want to attempt it. I'm afraid I might jinx it. :toofunny3:

However, I agree that she should release the album and hold off on the tour if that's the only thing holding her back from releasing new music. If she waits until later in 2017 (or even 2018), she's a big enough touring force that people would still see her live. Plus, that way, she could have more time to promote the first few singles of the album without having to worry about touring rehearsals and stuff, and it would give her more time with her kid. 

I just need a new album from her. The Truth About Love was so good, and it felt so good to hear her dominating the radio again with "Just Like Fire." :katie2: I need her to slay all of the other pop girls this era. :duca:

I'm expecting the lead single soon, maybe march or april. I'm sure we won't get as much promotion as her last records but i'm completely fine with that. Just good new music and than tour whenever she's ready, no rush.

I WANNA GO TO A TOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WANNA DANCE ASS OFF AND SING MY LUNGS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT'S BEET 4 DAMN YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right beyond the cigarette and the devilish smileeeeeeeeeee

You're my crack of the sunliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeah yeeeeeeeeeeeah

latest?cb=20140202034338

1 hour ago, Can't_M!ss_This said:

http://classic.atrl.net/?p=27741559

It's all your fault AlrightSir. And how weird that you had this meltdown when I was coming to post this because I was on the Pink base in the old Atrl. 

I'm a fortune teller, didn't you know? I predicted rose ave. and that the new album is not coming in 2016. :celestial5:

I also predicted that she's coming back with a political/social album.

Can't_M!ss_This
7 minutes ago, alrightsir said:

I'm a fortune teller, didn't you know? I predicted rose ave. and that the new album is not coming in 2016. :celestial5:

I also predicted that she's coming back with a political/social album.

And you also said by 2017 you'd be happy and successful. So you can be wrong. Love you :1stplace:

1 hour ago, pinktennisfreak said:

That was fun.

Photoshoot? Album? Magazine cover?

P!nk serving Album Photoshoot with upcoming 'I've got an announcement to make' video being displayed on YouTube.:duca:

25 minutes ago, P!nk Forever said:

P!nk serving Album Photoshoot with upcoming 'I've got an announcement to make' video being displayed on YouTube.:duca:

I know! I wonder what this is about.