• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• istersay

• ralani

• Clover

• DanyelP23

On 1.02.2017 at 11:27 PM, Argent said:

I ended up watching Reply: 1988 because my friend also recommended it to me, and all I can say is WOW. What a show. The last episode currently has me in tears, such a beautiful reflection at the end. :clap3:

I'm tempted to check out the other Reply series now but I'm worried they won't be able to live up to the immeasurable standards set by 1988.  :rip:

1988 is the best but 1997 is good as well, 1994 is the pits tho.

On 6.02.2017 at 5:20 PM, Clover said:

i've heard bad things about reply 1994 which made me put it off for a long time but i decided to finally start watching it because 1997 and 1988 are my favorite dramas ever and i refuse to believe that the series suffered such a drop-off in quality. i'll have to see it for myself and hopefully i won't end up too disappointed :emofish:

It was the only season I didn't finish, the whole story was a bit meh, draggy and predictable but what made me stop watching was what they did with Baro's character. I don't think a tv show has ever made me this mad, I even wrote an ESSAY on mydramalist in the comments section :rip:  I won't spoil anything but it's around episode 15/16, I don't remember which one now.

1 hour ago, Kosmo said:

It was the only season I didn't finish, the whole story was a bit meh, draggy and predictable but what made me stop watching was what they did with Baro's character. I don't think a tv show has ever made me this mad, I even wrote an ESSAY on mydramalist in the comments section :rip:  I won't spoil anything but it's around episode 15/16, I don't remember which one now.

i'm on episode 7 right now, i wonder what enraged you so much :eek:

Spoiler

gays always lose :'( 

5 minutes ago, Clover said:

i'm on episode 7 right now, i wonder what enraged you so much :eek:

Reveal hidden contents

gays always lose :'( 

nnn well come back to me after that Baro thing happens, you'll know what I'm talking about when it does :chick3:

Watched the entirety of Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo and now I feel empty. It was so damn cute! Nam Joo Hyuk is ughh, I need a man like him in my life tbh. Bok Joo's squad were low key annoying at times though.

I'm on a marathon of Yoo In-na's kdramas, I just finished My Secret Hotel (crime/rom-com) and loved it but now I'm watching Queen In-Hyun's Man and I'm slayed :alexz::weeps:

-----

Also I'm gonna start Missing 9. Seems good :duca: Although I don't know how I'm gonna handle with this one and Voice... The suspense of both will kill me :jonny:

On 2/3/2017 at 3:56 PM, FantasyRide said:

I've started Producer. People were saying that the first episode was really boring, but I really enjoyed it which means that I'll probably love the show.

I loved Producer cuz it´s very refreshing. I would have loved a couple of more eps tho. KSH is just :heart2:

I started Tomorrow With You, it seems cute so I'm going to stick with it for now.

What's the tea on Voice? Is it any good? I'm thinking of starting it tomorrow :rip:

On 09/02/2017 at 6:16 AM, Automatic said:

I started Tomorrow With You, it seems cute so I'm going to stick with it for now.

What's the tea on Voice? Is it any good? I'm thinking of starting it tomorrow :rip:

I started Tomorrow with you too, it's cute.
Voice is GOOD but some episodes needs to be watch with lights on.

On 2/8/2017 at 11:16 PM, Automatic said:

Voice is one of the best from this year so far. But you must be prepared, the suspense and some scenes are :eek:

I just finished The Universe's Star I loved it :weeps: 

Spoiler

At first it was just an okay but it was got so sweet towards the end, not just Suho's character but they somehow made everyone link together and all the relationships were really cute :weeps: It wasn't as soul-crushing as Glory Day but the bittersweet ending still has me feeling weird :jonny:

I honestly didn't enjoyed an episode of Hwarang since ever... It's EP18 and it's finally starting to move a bit.

16 hours ago, Xalric said:

I honestly didn't enjoyed an episode of Hwarang since ever... It's EP18 and it's finally starting to move a bit.

right? :rip: 

they shoved all of this development during ep 18 but ep 10-17 were all so draggy

And I hate all three female characters (Princess, Queen, Ah Ro). I'm pissed how this show didn't really focus on Hwarang and brotherhood like I wanted. King Jinheung's representation is also pretty disingenuous though his character here is still one of my favorites.

Edited by Saeju

I need recommendations from you guys.  I started watching, and quickly finished Coffee Prince, and I need something that'll pull me in quick.

5 hours ago, That Britney Face said:

I need recommendations from you guys.  I started watching, and quickly finished Coffee Prince, and I need something that'll pull me in quick.

Shopping King Louie

Cute romance with humour, emotion and a good story. :alexz:

to the beautiful you is essentially the high school version of you're beautiful. not as good, though.

I realized I'm watching no dramas recently because I've been binge-watching Running Man :rip:

can someone recommend which of the current dramas I should start watching?

(and someone recommend more Running Man episodes)

i am so watching this just for krystal, nam joohyuk, and gong myung :chick1:

10 hours ago, ralani said:

OMG it's rare that I know all the main leads! 

3 hours ago, Confusion said:

OMG it's rare that I know all the main leads! 

same! i think i watch kdrama's more than i do actual american tv at this point

On 2/24/2017 at 1:17 AM, ralani said:

YEEEESSS KRYTAAAAALLLL!!!!!

On 23/02/2017 at 5:17 PM, ralani said:

They had me at Nam :smitten: