Korean Drama Discussion Thread ☀ 한국드라마 Q2

Bayonsay

9 hours ago, Argent said:

I'm totally new to K-Dramas, the only one I've seen so far is Madam Antoine because I saw it when I was scrolling through Netflix and it looked cute. :rip: I have to say I've been really enjoying it though! It seems a bit basic but the characters are pretty nice and there are some really emotional scenes that keep getting to me. :emofish: I only have two episodes left and I'm kind of sad it's coming to a close, not going to lie.

Anyway, do you guys have any recommendations for shows I should watch after this? I'd really appreciate it! :heart2:

The K2 and Missing Nine

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• istersay

• ralani

• Clover

• DanyelP23

6 hours ago, Confusion said:

Madame Antoine is a hidden gem I believe. If you want other psychology kdramas (which I love) I would recommend It's Okay That's Love (which is definitely part of my top 3 all time) or Kill Me Heal Me.  

I can't recommend any kdramas in general because I have so many I love and can't choose >< 

It's so good, I was really surprised to find that there's so little interest in it. :rip:

It's Okay, That's Love sounds really interesting actually, I think I might go with that next! It seems to be in the same vein as Madam Antoine, just by looking at the synopsis.  

37 minutes ago, BlazingLovatic said:

The K2 and Missing Nine

I just researched both of them and I have to be honest and say that neither really seem like my kind of show. I think I may give Missing Nine a shot though, as it so positively reviewed.

By the way, does anyone have any opinions on The Producers? I love IU so I'm wondering if it's worth watching.

3 hours ago, windyday said:

Planning to watch Do Bongsoon when it starts airing, the plot sounds cute without unnecessary drama. And I'm thinking if I should start Voice and Defendant. One has Janghyuk and the other has Kijoon and Jisung. Acting wise both won't disappoint and so far people are enjoying them. Hm.

Will watch Missing Nine when all the eps are out, not here for another EXO member's sudden and unexpected death.

Nnn

I'm excited for Do Bongsoon :duca: Just one month left, I'm going to binge watch all the series I missed since September so I can have a clean slate next month :jonny2:

1 hour ago, Bayonsay said:

Nnn

I'm excited for Do Bongsoon :duca: Just one month left, I'm going to binge watch all the series I missed since September so I can have a clean slate next month :jonny2:

Same. Finally Hyunsik will play lead role and Park Boyoung is one of my favorite k-actresses.

Hopefully you'll enjoy Weightlifting Fairy and Goblin :gaycat2:

@Argent hmm...I'd say It's Okay It's Love is the best one to start with. The Master's Sun, Reply series, Angry Mom, Good Doctor, Kill Me Heal Me, Nice Guy, Achiara's Secret and Coffee Prince are some of my favorites.

Producers is just okay. I liked it but it was a bit...empty.

---

Defendant looks like that Remember drama with Yoo Seungho. The most frustrating drama I've ever watched. Still giving Defendant a shot tho.

Edited by windyday

I missed the page 1 :cries:

On 1/23/2017 at 6:00 PM, Argent said:

Anyway, do you guys have any recommendations for shows I should watch after this? I'd really appreciate it! :heart2:

A MUST to watch is It's Okay That's Love, my all time favourite, this drama it's just on another level tbh.

Also I would recomend 49 Days, Shining Inheritance, My Wife Is Having an Affair, Signal, Thank You

(and almost all of Gong Hyo Jin Kdramas tbh :gaycat4: )

7 hours ago, Music & Science said:

I missed the page 1 :cries:

A MUST to watch is It's Okay That's Love, my all time favourite, this drama it's just on another level tbh.

Also I would recomend 49 Days, Shining Inheritance, My Wife Is Having an Affair, Signal, Thank You

(and almost all of Gong Hyo Jin Kdramas tbh :gaycat4: )

Yas stan for the queen of rom-coms! I'm so glad It's Okay That's Love is getting praised here-- its ratings seem so underwhelming :'(

I know it's not a kdrama but I'm so HAPPY that they un-cancelled Running Man :alexz: I've only recently gotten into it and there's still so many guests they NEED to have and I need my weekly dose of the cast!

On 1/25/2017 at 0:38 AM, HowToLove said:

I know it's not a kdrama but I'm so HAPPY that they un-cancelled Running Man :alexz: I've only recently gotten into it and there's still so many guests they NEED to have and I need my weekly dose of the cast!

I'm glad that it's un-cancelled too. They need to guest Lee Dong Wook again-- speaking of, the Golbin finale was good, though there were a lot of moments that just do not make sense and do not add up.

I have 3 episodes left on The Goblin

I don't want it to finish :weeps:

On 1/25/2017 at 2:58 AM, Confusion said:

Yas stan for the queen of rom-coms! I'm so glad It's Okay That's Love is getting praised here-- its ratings seem so underwhelming :'(

Of course I stan for the queen :alexz: Slé that taste, sis!

DZ5rE8u.gif

And yeah, glad to see IOTL getting praise and as you said, it deserved better. Korean ha flop taste sometimes is :doc:

Btw you guys need to watch her movie Missing... It's so good :jonny: like really. UJW and GHJ do a great job. I hope this movie is showing on mexican theaters, I know it's a long shot but oh well.

(Last year Train To Busan was on theaters and OMG... slayed. I watched it on 4XD format :alexz: )

I'm on ep 6 of Goblin but what I feel like watching an uncle with his niece? :rip: It's kinda gross watching them as a couple tbh :mazen::jonny:  

Sunny and the Grim Reaper tho :flame::alexz: Love this couple.

Also the bromance is on point lmao!

the first five episodes of school 2015 have me SHOOK. why did i avoid it all this time? jonny2.png 

Anyone watching Missing Nine? Is it good? I see mixed responses. 

Anwyay gonna start watching Weightlifting Fairy now that Goblin and Legend of the Blue Sea are done!

15 minutes ago, Confusion said:

Anyone watching Missing Nine? Is it good? I see mixed responses. 

Anwyay gonna start watching Weightlifting Fairy now that Goblin and Legend of the Blue Sea are done!

I LOVE Missing Nine.
It starts off slow, but it's great

On 1/27/2017 at 10:36 AM, BlazingLovatic said:

I LOVE Missing Nine.
It starts off slow, but it's great

Okay lemme start it lol

On 1/27/2017 at 5:24 AM, Clover said:

the first five episodes of school 2015 have me SHOOK. why did i avoid it all this time? jonny2.png 

I remember the first few episodes being so intense lol, even though it's just a HS drama

out of the ones in The OP which one should I start with? 

Edited by Rihbeyga

12 hours ago, Confusion said:

I remember the first few episodes being so intense lol, even though it's just a HS drama

high school dramas are the best dramas :emofish:

I've just finished "Faith" . It ended so good and I'm still crying :cries:

I'm new to Korean Dramas. I watched these :

- boys over flowers

- personal taste

- City hunter ( the best so far :cool:)

- Faith

Should I watch Lee Min Ho's dramas respectively or any suggest ?

Edited by drmkng

finished watching school 2015, ****. i haven't felt this emotionally invested in a show in such a long time. every drama is going to suck in comparison now :weeps:

1 hour ago, drmkng said:

Should I watch Lee Min Ho's dramas respectively or any suggest ?

the heirs is worth watching, although it's essentially a poor man's version of boys over flowers :gaycat5:

5 hours ago, Clover said:

the heirs is worth watching, although it's essentially a poor man's version of boys over flowers :gaycat5:

I liked bof so I will watch the heirs:gaycat2: thank you