• Clover

• Confusion

• Bayonsay

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, minho said:

Starting the Reply series finally :heart2: this weekend

1988 is the best!

Edited by Exzime.

I'm waiting for at least one more episode of Goblin to come out so I can watch episode 13 and 14. I can't do just one bc I'll have withdrawals waiting to see what happens next.

I'm starting Missing Nine after Weightlifting Fairy so that the episodes can build up :duca:

speaking of Weightlifting Fairy, it is literally the cutest show I have ever watched :jonny: 

I'm on ep 15 of Goblin and I find myself forwarding a bit during the Goblin couple's scenes ( they get dragging at times )... Am I the only one more interested in the grim reaper couple more :rip:

should i watch who you are: school 2015 or is it as bad as school 2013? :cupid:

feel free to recommend me any other good high school dramas.

55 minutes ago, Clover said:

should i watch who you are: school 2015 or is it as bad as school 2013? :cupid:

feel free to recommend me any other good high school dramas.

I haven't seen 2013, but 2015 was really really good.

Love the OP :heart2:

I finished Age of Youth while ATRL was down, I loved every episode even if episode 11 creeped me out a bit :weeps:
I really liked Hwayoung's character and Eunjae

Edited by Flashback

I'm totally new to K-Dramas, the only one I've seen so far is Madam Antoine because I saw it when I was scrolling through Netflix and it looked cute. :rip: I have to say I've been really enjoying it though! It seems a bit basic but the characters are pretty nice and there are some really emotional scenes that keep getting to me. :emofish: I only have two episodes left and I'm kind of sad it's coming to a close, not going to lie.

Anyway, do you guys have any recommendations for shows I should watch after this? I'd really appreciate it! :heart2:

2 hours ago, Argent said:

I'm totally new to K-Dramas, the only one I've seen so far is Madam Antoine because I saw it when I was scrolling through Netflix and it looked cute. :rip: I have to say I've been really enjoying it though! It seems a bit basic but the characters are pretty nice and there are some really emotional scenes that keep getting to me. :emofish: I only have two episodes left and I'm kind of sad it's coming to a close, not going to lie.

Anyway, do you guys have any recommendations for shows I should watch after this? I'd really appreciate it! :heart2:

Madame Antoine is a hidden gem I believe. If you want other psychology kdramas (which I love) I would recommend It's Okay That's Love (which is definitely part of my top 3 all time) or Kill Me Heal Me.  

I can't recommend any kdramas in general because I have so many I love and can't choose >< 

Planning to watch Do Bongsoon when it starts airing, the plot sounds cute without unnecessary drama. And I'm thinking if I should start Voice and Defendant. One has Janghyuk and the other has Kijoon and Jisung. Acting wise both won't disappoint and so far people are enjoying them. Hm.

Will watch Missing Nine when all the eps are out, not here for another EXO member's sudden and unexpected death.

Edited by windyday