• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• QueenofCopyPaste

• simmnfierzig

• Green

• Pacaveli

Just now, ChartsFan said:

Nah, it's just a position on a chart.

at the end of the day, one act, made some great coin, while another act forked over most of their meager coin to others.

I mean, I guess it shows you can be rewarded for buying out names for posse cuts. If he was even a rapper or anything that'd be one thing, but this is just... absurd.

5 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

So? It was sad then, and it is even sadder now.

Did he even have stiff competition last year? No. The #2 at the time was Drake's Views during Week 14.

It was 'sad then' yet you didn't comment anything on it. Aka you didn't care then.

You're mad because Imagine Dragons lost #1, not any of this 'injustice to musicians & sad day / DJ Khaled doesn't do anything on his albums to deserve being #1' mess. 

Just now, Tinashebanks said:

Isn't Imagine Dragons album critically panned tho.... if anything talent won. He's no different than those other pop DJ's who use co-producers to create an album. Just say you hate Urban Music and move :fan:

They got panned by indie rock reviewers that were salty about their music being mainstream, but okay.

METACRITIC

DJ Khaled - 62

Imagine Dragons - 47

TALENT WON AGAIN :cm:

4 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

They got panned by indie rock reviewers that were salty about their music being mainstream, but okay.

The independent, Guardian & Rolling Stone all gave it a 40 and most other major publications wouldn't even review it. Just admit it's a trash album. 

Edited by Tinashebanks

Beyoncé ha power :clap3: 

1 minute ago, Drake Lindo said:

METACRITIC

DJ Khaled - 62

Imagine Dragons - 47

like a 62 is anything to brag about :skull: 

Just now, Tinashebanks said:

The independent, Guardian & Rolling Stone all gave it a 40 and most other major publications wouldn't even review it. Just admit it's a trash album. 

have you listened and formed your own opinion or do you need others to make it for you?

13 minutes ago, DELE2125 said:

Not you acting like Imagine Dragons is some obscure dark metal band :toofunny2: They are pretty mainstream, and as I said, they hold the record for the longest stay in the Hot100, which is a record that undoubtedly someone who "follows music hard" would be aware of.

I follow music not Billboard stats!

2 minutes ago, Drake Lindo said:

METACRITIC

DJ Khaled - 62

Imagine Dragons - 47

The critics got it wrong this time, everyone makes mistakes :cm:

QueenofCopyPaste
Just now, Overdose said:

King of discounts and voluptuosity

:deadbanana:

1 hour ago, UNNAMI said:

no kurwa nie!

nnn

1 minute ago, Materialboy215 said:

I follow music not Billboard stats!

Where do you live? Radioactive is diamond in the US and was the 3rd biggest song of 2013 :skull: 

Ouch. If only this was two pop girls so we could care a bit more. (talent lost) 

1 minute ago, Jackson said:

have you listened and formed your own opinion or do you need others to make it for you?

Yes but i'll keep my views to myself since I wouldn't want to gain a WP. End of the day it's universally critically panned and y'all can act like reviewers/metacritic aren't relevant if you want but it wont change anything :gaycat4:

2 minutes ago, Tinashebanks said:

Yes but i'll keep my views to myself since I wouldn't want to gain a WP. End of the day it's universally critically panned and y'all can act like reviewers/metacritic aren't relevant if you want but it wont change anything :gaycat4:

Because they literally aren't :skull: Critics rarely review based solely or even mostly on music. Within my top 10 favorite albums ever, there's albums that have a 90+ on MC and albums that have a 45 on MC, it has absolutely no impact on how much I enjoy an album, and I honestly feel bad for you if you don't feel the same

4 minutes ago, Jackson said:

Where do you live? Radioactive is diamond in the US and was the 3rd biggest song of 2013 :skull: 

ikr!!!!

I can't take seriously someone who claims to follow music, but has never heard of Radioactive or Demons... Like :toofunny2:

Rihanna's third #1 album :worship2: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.