Billboard Charts (July 2-8, 2017)

iHype.

24 minutes ago, Rico Shameless v2 said:

And maybe one day the girls will graduate from ATRL and proudly accomplish things themselves. Can't stand the griping over people being happy about their success. Being general.

---

:clap3: 

I've yet to listen to it all the way through because it's honestly likely a mess but he's come up and WT is one of the best songs of the year so. ID's power/dub/rock with the same lyrics as their last albums will just have to settle. BUT good for them maintaining. Just gonna be more excited to 21P next effort.

There's nothing wrong with saying your achievements and accomplishments, I just find him annoying. 

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• QueenofCopyPaste

• simmnfierzig

• Green

• Pacaveli

9 hours ago, xH4RMONYx said:

Hip Hop Culture Won :clap3:

quote-we-culture-rap-is-the-new-rock-n-r

i am so annoyed by this. 

f'ck u Billboard. Sit your crooked ass down, DJK.

Bruno still top10 :clap3:

I thought Radiohead would be top 10 :shakeno: 

It was the perfect chance for the legendary OK Computer to reach top 10 after peaking at #21 in 1997 :weeps: 

12 hours ago, Cap10Planet said:

Khaled is talentless (the biggest Hip Hop hack, less talented than Lil Uzi and those mumble rappers) and Imagine Dragons are a terrible group. What are we arguing for?

this entire thread in one sentence :dies:

16 hours ago, Materialboy215 said:

DJ Khalid is a Producer sis and what was you expecting for them to debut no1? LOL

I never even heard of them before and I follow music hard.

Well you live under a rock then!

Did not know this would be controversial on ATRL and that there were so many Imagine Dragons fans who'd turn out upset.

i don't really think this is that awful for the music industry as people are claiming, it's just a silly album with some bops like all else. Khaled is pretty harmless. Imagine Dragons is equally generic af so I don't think it's that much more artistic or anything.

12 hours ago, Cap10Planet said:

Khaled is talentless (the biggest Hip Hop hack, less talented than Lil Uzi and those mumble rappers) and Imagine Dragons are a terrible group. What are we arguing for?

Lmaooo

16 hours ago, simmnfierzig said:

It's not for no reason. I don't understand how he can even put his name on the album.

And let's wait for the official numbers. You could absolutely argue that the formula of 1500 streams = 1 album sales is off and that with a little change ID would be #1 :celestial5:

I just love when ATRL has been exposed to an act thats been makung music for years (DJ Khaled is a decade in) and act all high and mighty

2017 truly has not been goos to this site and i am loving EVERY SINGLE SECOND of it

Fester everyone

2 minutes ago, Sinister said:

I just love when ATRL has been exposed to an act thats been makung music for years (DJ Khaled is a decade in) and act all high and mighty

2017 truly has not been goos to this site and i am loving EVERY SINGLE SECOND of it

Fester everyone

!!!

They look so ignorant. You don't know anything about how the music industry works if you're questioning why he is considered the main artist on his songs, and out is name on HIS album. He's not the first, and won't be the last. :toofunny3: 

Edited by QueenBLadyG

DJ social media is #1 SPS in buzzanglemusic which counts real raw data. 

so probably it's fair #1 afterall.

Wtf no :(

I refuse to believe that this is real life. 

Can DJ Khaled go away already? 

You da worst music 

11 hours ago, iHype. said:

According to HDD DJ Khaled's label was trying to have 10K+ of Imagine Dragons sales removed for violating rules, so if TIDAL did submit any fishy streams I'm sure Imagine Dragon's labels would've tried to have them removed.

They didn't remove Kanye's so I highly doubt they would have removed Khaled's. I'm interested to see if they'll even bother to audit Jay-Z's streams or just roll with it when he tries to report some groundbreaking numbers.

18 hours ago, UNNAMI said:

no kurwa nie!

DJ Khaled is better than them, imo. :cm:

18 hours ago, FutureHive said:

i'm always here for ATRL having a meltdown

khaled >>>>>

:cm:

Just now, ChartsFan said:

He's got a lot riding on needing to post huge numbers.

Exactly. I expect him to claim something like 400k+ album equivalents, tbh.

2 minutes ago, Eternium said:

Exactly. I expect him to claim something like 400k+ album equivalents, tbh.

:ahh: he wouldn't go THAT far. 

Imagine Dragons' fans are dragging Billboard in their comment section. Asahd WON.

QueenofCopyPaste

Despacito gonna be the first foreign language heavy song to top Radio?

Macarena peaked #10 on Pop and #5 on Overall radio I think? Cmiiw...

2 minutes ago, umich said:

:ahh: he wouldn't go THAT far. 

Bookmarking this so I can clock you when he claims 444k :eli: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.