THERE IS ALREADY A THREAD FOR THE ETERNALS SPOILER. STOP MAKING NEW ONES.

Demi Lovato - "Sorry Not Sorry"

BlazingLovatic

• Replies 21.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, thatsmydemi said:

I doubt it because there is nothing on twitter

WAIIIIT

STARS SOUNDS BETTER THAN BEFORE :jonny:

YOU AND IIIIIIIII :jonny4: 

YAAAAAS, I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY'RE PLAYING SONGS FROM THE ALBUM THAT WEREN'T RELEASED AS SINGLES.

I DIDN'T KNOW RADIOS DID THAT?!?!

OHHHHHHHHH, YOU'REEEEE MY KINGDOM COOOOMEEEEE :jonny3:

1 minute ago, thatsmydemi said:

What if they play a snippet? I doubt it but still... there is always hope :cries:

WAIT, I just realised what they meant by "Celebrate #SNS being announced with us!"...:rip:
I thought they were gonna make an announcement but all they're doing is playing Demi music IN CELEBRATION of SNS being announced. 

I'm so slow. :deadbanana2:

I can't believe IHYDLM is getting the radio treatment it always deserved. :jonny3:

Just now, Lyrical Liar said:

WAIT, I just realised what they meant by "Celebrate #SNS being announced with us!"...:rip:
I thought they were gonna make an announcement but all they're doing is playing Demi music IN CELEBRATION of SNS being announced. 

I'm so slow. :deadbanana2:

I can't believe IHYDLM is getting the radio treatment it always deserved. :jonny3:

Sis I hate you. (NOT ME WRITING THIS WHILE DEMI IS LITERALLY SAYING I HATE YOU TOO :ahh:)

I thought they were announcing something :weeps: 

Just now, thatsmydemi said:

Sis I hate you. (NOT ME WRITING THIS WHILE DEMI IS LITERALLY SAYING I HATE YOU TOO :ahh:)

I thought they were announcing something :weeps: 

LOL. I'M SO SORRY. It's ok, I hate me too for figuring this out. :dancehall2:

Why aren't we getting a single cover at least?! I don't understand what her team is doing. :rip:

Just now, Lyrical Liar said:

LOL. I'M SO SORRY. It's ok, I hate me too for figuring this out. :dancehall2:

Why aren't we getting a single cover at least?! I don't understand what her team is doing. :rip:

Maybe they are announcing the single cover and official date on Monday. :confused: 

Or maybe the SNS with the black background is the cover :skull: 

3 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

Maybe they are announcing the single cover and official date on Monday. :confused: 

Or maybe the SNS with the black background is the cover :skull: 

Oh God, no. I already hate the font. That would be a tragedy and a half. :rip:

36 minutes ago, BlazingLovatic said:

unlocking things gives me #Demiversary flashbacks and i refuse to participate in that **** ever again.

43 minutes ago, BlazingLovatic said:

unlocking things gives me #Demiversary flashbacks and i refuse to participate in that **** ever again.

Aw, #Demiversary was fun lol! It kinda was a let down when it was just a ten minute chat with Demi to announce RDC as a single though and give the release date of the lyric video. I was fully expecting a re-release with like 3 new songs but nope haha. The hyping of that era was great though. The HA teaser, blackout, whiteout, #Demiversary, etc. really kept Lovatics interested and helped the album shift over 1 million copies pure sales.

They really need to do that for this new era! They have started it off right with SNS, hopefully it continues. Confident's hype never really got there because things were announced so quickly. #FindConfident and her celeb friends tweeting song titles was cute but it all ended too quickly. CFTS was so quickly released that it felt like there was not enough time for the hype to build as high as it did with HA.

Girlies that Canadian station is run by fans. :rip: 

I remember they used to do this all the time when Gaga was releasing something.

They're not legit.

11 minutes ago, HelloLovato said:

Aw, #Demiversary was fun lol! It kinda was a let down when it was just a ten minute chat with Demi to announce RDC as a single though and give the release date of the lyric video. I was fully expecting a re-release with like 3 new songs but nope haha. The hyping of that era was great though. The HA teaser, blackout, whiteout, #Demiversary, etc. really kept Lovatics interested and helped the album shift over 1 million copies pure sales.

They really need to do that for this new era! They have started it off right with SNS, hopefully it continues. Confident's hype never really got there because things were announced so quickly. #FindConfident and her celeb friends tweeting song titles was cute but it all ended too quickly. CFTS was so quickly released that it felt like there was not enough time for the hype to build as high as it did with HA.

I hated it.

I think I unstanned her for a long time after Demiversary... :skull:

2 hours ago, igninton said:

Girlies that Canadian station is run by fans. :rip: 

I remember they used to do this all the time when Gaga was releasing something.

They're not legit.

They never claimed they were gonna announce anything to begin with. We just misread it and decided to get our hopes up. :rip:
I was wondering why they were so chatty and responsive on Twitter. :deadbanana2:
Thanks for the info though, sis. :heart2:

Imagine if the Brazilian Lovatics teamed up and made US iTunes and Spotify accounts :jonny3: Imagine the slayage..

Archived