Demi Lovato - "Sorry Not Sorry"

BlazingLovatic

• Replies 21.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

The good thing is that she can't get more generic than CFTS. 

6svOWdX.gif

Other than that, yeah. It's going to be hard to top. 

Prove us wrong, Demetria!

6svOWdX.gif

CFTS is anything but generic tho

5 hours ago, fireaero said:

I really want Demi to smash this time :angry: 

Cool For the Summer was done SO wrong :angry: 

The good sis Demetria promoted the song her ass off, the wrong thing was the GP. :angry:

CFTS was really not a flop y'all. Y'all so obsessed with charts. If it had been one position higher none of you would've been calling it a flop. I heard that song EVERYWHERE two summers ago.

1 minute ago, Goofy said:

it's been #11 in the US for like two weeks, how's that a flop? :rip:

and peaked at #2 on pop radio :rip:

and is 2x platinum :rip:

• #FreeBritney Activist
3 minutes ago, BlazingLovatic said:

and peaked at #2 on pop radio :rip:

:rip:

ppl are so hard on her

9 minutes ago, Fentydelspears said:

The good sis Demetria promoted the song her ass off, the wrong thing was the GP. :angry:

WHERE. The only big performance was the Vmas. Confident and Stone Cold had all the promo 

1 minute ago, Party Monster said:

WHERE. The only big performance was the Vmas. Confident and Stone Cold had all the promo 

She also promoted the song on several TV programs such as The Voice, Sunrise, the 2015 MTV Video Music Awards, Jimmy Kimmel Live!, and Saturday Night Live.

And many more, including some big festivals. :cm:

2 minutes ago, Party Monster said:

BMA :eli: 

• #FreeBritney Activist

yeah I don't remember her doing that much promo for CFTS like she did for the 2 singles later

and Confident did pretty decently aswell

another era like that would be a success in my eyes

5 minutes ago, Fentydelspears said:

The Voice and Sunrise were in Australia 

When she performed it on Jimmy Kimmell and Saturday Night Live, CFTS was already dead and Confident was the current single.

The only one of those that was when CFTS was active is the VMAs

Demi is finally serving that R&B/Urban era I've always wanted from her. And she looks and sounds better than ever. What a great time to be a Lovatic :heart2: 

8 minutes ago, Fentydelspears said:

That's not fair.

SNL, for instance, was a medley between CFTS and Confident and Confident was the actual single at that moment, not CFTS (which had already peaked). 

She performed in The Voice Australia, not USA and Sunrise is also from Australia (not sure about this one, correct me if I'm wrong)

So the song had 2 TV performances during CFTS chart run in the USA (3 if you count SNL's medley but as I said, it had already peaked) and 2 in Australia. 

And if you include festivals then I guess she has been promoting Give Your Heart a Break for 5 years straight because she has always performed that song in her setlists. 

50 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

For all the new users perched in the thread. Here you have all the information about the music video:

- Shot in California

- Directed by Hannah Lux Davis

- More people appear in the music video (hot models)

- According to the last picture, there is some kind of script ("removes his gun and opens the door") and different characters (?).

- Paris Hilton, Wiz Khalifa and Jamie Foxx appearance. (Paris has been confirmed so far!)

- Apparently, she appears taking a bubble bath

48_C0_D580_2_A54_4_BA5_B110_2_D8_DB41_D9

DDSWmxpXgAAk-cX.jpg

DDRhwN7WAAA_4h5.jpg

DDSe2YHUAAARt_v.jpg

Looks promising :duca:

I'm here for another CFTS tbh.

4 minutes ago, BlazingLovatic said:

The Voice and Sunrise were in Australia 

When she performed it on Jimmy Kimmell and Saturday Night Live, CFTS was already dead and Confident was the current single.

The only one of those that was when CFTS was active is the VMAs

1 minute ago, thatsmydemi said:

That's not fair.

SNL, for instance, was a medly between CFTS and Confident and Confident was the actual single at that moment, not CFTS (which had already peaked). 

She performed in The Voice Australia, not USA and Sunrise is also from Australia (not sure about this one, correct me if I'm wrong)

So the song had 2 TV performances during CFTS chart run in the USA (3 if you count SNL's medley but as I said, it had already peaked) and 2 in Australia. 

And if you include festivals then I guess she has been promoting Give Your Heart a Break for 5 years straight because she has always performed that song in her setlists. 

I didn't even realize there was only 2 real performances in the US because it felt like she sang it a lot (in fact I didn't really care then) :cm:

Either way, the GP was the actual wrong thing. :mazen:

Just now, Leptine said:

Looks promising :duca:

I'm here for another CFTS tbh.

Yeah, it will be a CFTS 2.0. There is a big pool party in the music video. :duca: 

5 minutes ago, Fentydelspears said:

I didn't even realize there was only 2 real performances in the US because it felt like she sang it a lot (in fact I didn't really care then) :cm:

Either way, the GP was the actual wrong thing. :mazen:

Yeah, it's funny the amount of times I've seen CFTS followed by heavily promoted when it fact, it's one of her least promoted singles ever. :rip: 

22 minutes ago, Goofy said:

it's been #11 in the US for like two weeks, how's that a flop? :rip:

It wasnt a flop.  None of the ex acts ever really "flop" with their leads

they underperform.  Plus cfts was intended to be a summer smash, from the producers to the visuals to the theme to the amount of promo.  It was tailor made to be a monster smash, that was its purpose and it failed.  That's the only reason why it's called a "flop".

Same reason Hands to Myself is called a flop even though it peaked at #6 on billboard and #1 on pop radio (while being a 3rd single)

Okay Demi sis, come here and post something. 

:weeps: 

Give us the real title, give us the single cover (inb4 it's just the SNS with the black background :skull:)... SOMETHING :weeps: 

1 hour ago, BlazingLovatic said:

I hope the MV is like 6-7 minutes long, cause it looks like there's already too much to show in 3-4 minutes

we want streams not dislikes :flower:

Archived