THERE IS ALREADY A THREAD FOR THE ETERNALS SPOILER. STOP MAKING NEW ONES.

The Sims | We Love Cindy Again

The Unforgiving

6 hours ago, Walk_Away21 said:

The new queen of Sims 2 YouTube has ARRIVED @Adam’s EveThe building stuff she does in Sims 2 has me shook. The amount of cheats needed lol.

I’ve watched a few of her videos, she’s pretty good but queen Cindy still reigns supreme.

The Pleasant print been inspiring these new sim girlies, we love to see it. :clap3:

Miss Whiny Brit though on the other hand...

Her voice is so satisfying and relaxing, she’s giving me Carmen King British edition.

Edited by Adam’s Eve

• Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gloamingtheplain

• The Unforgiving

• WillieMonroe

• PoKiTaurus

7 hours ago, Walk_Away21 said:

The new queen of Sims 2 YouTube has ARRIVED @Adam’s EveThe building stuff she does in Sims 2 has me shook. The amount of cheats needed lol.

Her builds are insane

:jonny2: 

Ive been watching her strange town renovations recently 

12 minutes ago, Xalric said:

:deadbanana4:

I love a good EA drag but people act like GTA Online, GACHA games, Leage of Legends, Nintendo mobile games, Ubisoft, Bethesda, etc don't all do insane microtransactions.

18 hours ago, Adam’s Eve said:

I’ve watched a few of her videos, she’s pretty good but queen Cindy still reigns supreme.

The Pleasant print been inspiring these new sim girlies, we love to see it. :clap3:

Miss Whiny Brit though on the other hand...

Her voice is so satisfying and relaxing, she’s giving me Carmen King British edition.

Not her curb stomping Suburban Simsie in this video! She said she doesn’t understand how people complain so much about Sims 2 building since it’s still pretty good. And she didn’t lie! Her Sims 2 builds are realllly good. Meanwhile, Kayak made a career off of dragging EA builds (to the point of getting paid to build for an expansion) when her builds are basic, bland, and samey.

Anybody got any suggestions for what Sims 3 worlds i should download ? :thing: 

(alternatively , does anyone know of any mods that allow ur Sim to permanently move to China/Egypt/France , and continue to age/get pregnant etc just like a normal world ?)

Haven’t played Sims 4 in a couple of years. Are we able to run home businesses like on S2 open for business? Eg. I want to live above my shop

3 hours ago, May said:

(alternatively , does anyone know of any mods that allow ur Sim to permanently move to China/Egypt/France , and continue to age/get pregnant etc just like a normal world ?)

sunlit tides 100%, it’s stunning! lucky palms and hidden springs are both cute too 

Spoiler

lmk if you dont know where you can get all of the store content for free, don’t waste your coins :mandown: 

Edited by Dolce Vita

3 hours ago, Dolce Vita said:

lmk if you dont know where you can get all of the store content for free, don’t waste your coins :mandown: 

sims 3 store has some of the best worlds. sunlit tides is legit breathtaking. games 4 the world! worlds are v important.

:) 

2 hours ago, Sombre said:

sims 3 store has some of the best worlds. sunlit tides is legit breathtaking. games 4 the world! worlds are v important.

:) 

literally who’s spending money on old sims 3 content in 2021, the store prices are a SCAM girl  :sistrens:

13 hours ago, May said:

Nraas Traveler Mod is a game changer, u can travel or move to any world without losing any progression.

Edited by BigBangStan

13 hours ago, May said:

Lucky Palms is my favourite out of the store worlds. I don’t care for Dragon Valley or Lunar Lakes, because there’s a recurring theme there and I hate when the random townies that spawn don’t match the overall styling of the world. :rip: Plus I don’t care about medieval and sci-fi stuff.

• ATRL Moderator
On 9/20/2021 at 6:15 PM, mathekr said:

Are they teasing a color wheel free update? :duca: 

1200 new swatches across 149 (base game only) build mode items. not quite a colour wheel but cool

1 minute ago, Unoriginal said:

1200 new swatches across 149 (base game only) build mode items. not quite a colour wheel but cool

:noparty:

That will do I guess

8 minutes ago, Unoriginal said:

Wow I am impressed! A collapse tbh!

g0zpX9s.gif

• ATRL Moderator
9 hours ago, Vigoorian King said:

pVUJ1rN.png

9qxGBK8.png

Males getting just as many CAS items as females? What's going on? Are they... listening? :clownny:

these both look... good? the incheon kit um :jonny6:

just wish they were like $3 instead of $5

If anyone wants to support a new swatch overview from a small channel, this one was good. Suburban Simsie and her annoying thumbnails found bald.

Edited by Walk_Away21

you kno what id love to the addition of sims seasons? having doors and windows u can open and close. like imagine if its super windy, if u have ur windows open, things could fall on the ground. 

Spoiler

no im not high

Never knew that my first topic would be about The Sims 4. But anywho, I'm planning on buying a bundle and I've never played it before. I've played Sims 2 and 3. And l love downloading custom content for my sims games as the base game stuff can be boring and look weird.

Has anyone here played 4 before? If soz what's the gameplay like? And is it less demanding than the Sims 3?