The Sims | We Love Cindy Again

The Unforgiving

Ever noticed how SimsVIP started acting pity ever since EA banned them from Simscamp? They never promoted CDKeys before they got banned.

• Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gloamingtheplain

• The Unforgiving

• WillieMonroe

• PoKiTaurus

They better come through with the new patch, the amount of bugs and glitches this game has is insane. 

Edited by teenagechrist

1 hour ago, The Unforgiving said:

Ever noticed how SimsVIP started acting pity ever since EA banned them from Simscamp? They never promoted CDKeys before they got banned.

Drake really had Alexis pissed. She better not attack Katheryn (Kate) because she's really sweet.

ugh can this month just GO by already i cant wait any longer

im so ready to make my bitchy celebrity 2000s it-girl and play her rags to riches story from sucking the right dicks

We're going from having Marilyn Monroe, Avril Lavigne, Xtina, Andy Warhol, Katy Perry, etc. as NPC celebrities in the game to some random musical.ly ''star'' :deadbanana4:

I've been playing The Sims 4 lately and I've been having a lot of fun, the game has a lot of hidden stuff I didn't know about.  

Edited by teenagechrist

59 minutes ago, teenagechrist said:

We're going from having Marilyn Monroe, Avril Lavigne, Xtina, Andy Warhol, Katy Perry, etc. as NPC celebrities in the game to some random musical.ly ''star'' :deadbanana4:

I've been playing The Sims 4 lately and I've been having a lot of fun, the game has a lot of hidden stuff I didn't know about.  

They can't afford anyone on the D-list and above

2 hours ago, teenagechrist said:

They’d have to pay to use their likeness and it’s not really worth the investment lbr :rip: Plus you can just make your own which will probably look better

2 hours ago, teenagechrist said:

1 minute ago, Ryann said:

They’d have to pay to use their likeness and it’s not really worth the investment lbr :rip: Plus you can just make your own which will probably look better

Basically this. Back in the day, you couldn’t customise Sims so celebs had to look the part. 

Now its like, do it yourself. The Katy Perry Sim was paid content. 

There not gonna be able to justify “celeb Sims” in Sims 4 knowing it would take part of the budget needed for the EP to pay to have them :rip: 

19 hours ago, The Unforgiving said:

When you do clownery...

17 hours ago, PoKiTaurus said:

Drake really had Alexis pissed. She better not attack Katheryn (Kate) because she's really sweet.

Also stealing from The Sims 3 Store, promoting illegally leaked content after being told not to share it, and directly insulting SimGuruGrant and that other guy who worked on CL (JM?) basically she had it coming and can stay mad lmao

2 minutes ago, gloamingtheplain said:

When you do clownery...

What did she do? EA literally used her when her site was at its peak and then ditched her to focus on Youtubers. And they still won't acknowledge her even after Drake left.

1 minute ago, The Unforgiving said:

What did she do? EA literally used her when her site was at its peak and then ditched her to focus on Youtubers. And they still won't acknowledge her even after Drake left.

She literally stole from The Sims 3 Store, hundreds of dollars worth. She attacked 2 Guru’s on Twitter, and leaked content she was asked to take down. 

It wasnt Amanda that got her removed from the program, it was because she broke the T&C. A lot of other fan sites still go to SimsCamp. 

8 minutes ago, gloamingtheplain said:

Also stealing from The Sims 3 Store, promoting illegally leaked content after being told not to share it, and directly insulting SimGuruGrant and that other guy who worked on CL (JM?) basically she had it coming and can stay mad lmao

And where is the proof that she "stole" anything from the Store? She never promoted "decrapified" files as claimed. 

She's been "leaking" unreleased content ever since her Facebook page days. Even EA knows that. She literally leaked all the information about Supernatural WEEKS before it was even announced.

2 minutes ago, The Unforgiving said:

And where is the proof that she "stole" anything from the Store? She never promoted "decrapified" files as claimed. 

It’s out there, it was ages ago. But she already was on thin ice. And then she blew it twice more by attacking SimGuruJM and then was asked to take leaks off her site and had a go at people saying “we’ve been running fan sites for years, let us do our job” or something 

Just now, gloamingtheplain said:

It’s out there, it was ages ago. But she already was on thin ice. And then she blew it twice more by attacking SimGuruJM and then was asked to take leaks off her site and had a go at people saying “we’ve been running fan sites for years, let us do our job” or something 

No, there isn't any proof that she used or promoted "decrapified" store content. 

1 minute ago, The Unforgiving said:

She's been "leaking" unreleased content ever since her Facebook page days. Even EA knows that. She literally leaked all the information about Supernatural WEEKS before it was even announced.

I don’t think they care if it was publicly leaked but there were things that weren’t that were in small online circles that were made public by them. Alexis lost her s*** on Twitter about it around the time of Vampires.

Anyway don’t care enough, she can seethe. The guy who runs SimsCommunity leaked that image of CL that was sent via private email or whatever and took it down when asked and has followed the rules ever since which is why he still does what he does. 

I still watch SimsVIP on YT for the no “omg a new carpet OMG IM GONNA DIE” kind of reactions, but yeah she blew her chance. 

2 minutes ago, The Unforgiving said:

No, there isn't any proof that she used or promoted "decrapified" store content. 

That’s not what i said she did. 

She found a glitch in the Sims 3’s website and stole content from her personal acct when she was on EA’s fan list way back before TS4 came out. She was given another chance but blew it again. 

2 minutes ago, gloamingtheplain said:

That’s not what i said she did. 

She found a glitch in the Sims 3’s website and stole content from her personal acct when she was on EA’s fan list way back before TS4 came out. She was given another chance but blew it again. 

I've never heard of this glitch and I don't many people have. Isn't it weird how there isn't any proof for that claim? I mean if it's true wouldn't EA press charges against her instead of giving her another chance?

• #FreeBritney Activist

Simsvip IS the best site to go to for actual information though. I don’t use simscommunity anymore. 

1 hour ago, The Unforgiving said:

I've never heard of this glitch and I don't many people have. Isn't it weird how there isn't any proof for that claim? I mean if it's true wouldn't EA press charges against her instead of giving her another chance?

Why would EA take her to court :rip: they’d spend more on lawyers than what they’d get back

she’s a pressed loser anyway and i wouldn’t give exclusive treatment to someone who behaved the way she did

there’s way more deserving fans

• #FreeBritney Activist

At least when she was stealing the points she was spreading the wealth. Like some would’ve kept it quiet and in hindsight she probably should have. 

I had no idea any of this happened with SimsVIP :toofunny2:

What annoys me about most simmers who do get selected to be in SimsCamp or EA GameChangers is that they literally never say anything critical about the game anymore. lilsimsie and deligracy are the worst offenders. :skull:

At this point James (SimsSupply) is the only Simmer I can tolerate.

Sidebar: Y'all remember during TS3 era when Quxxn died and iPodZeke uploaded that video where he was talking about her passing and ended it by basically saying 'ok yeah RIP but quxxn would want you guys to subscribe to me and build me up to her popularity' sdjfklhkjf I've never seen someone's career ended so fast

7 minutes ago, Scene. said:

I had no idea any of this happened with SimsVIP :toofunny2:

What annoys me about most simmers who do get selected to be in SimsCamp or EA GameChangers is that they literally never say anything critical about the game anymore. lilsimsie and deligracy are the worst offenders. :skull:

At this point James (SimsSupply) is the only Simmer I can tolerate.

Sidebar: Y'all remember during TS3 era when Quxxn died and iPodZeke uploaded that video where he was talking about her passing and ended it by basically saying 'ok yeah RIP but quxxn would want you guys to subscribe to me and build me up to her popularity' sdjfklhkjf I've never seen someone's career ended so fast

Yeah there are bigger youtubers who do Let's Plays on this game but EA purposely chooses the same people because like some people in this thread, they are willing to defend EA and this game with their lives. It's no secret that EA (and some fans) can't take criticism  :rip: 

I remember the Quxxn incident. At first I thought it was all fake (I still have my suspicion). But in the end he and Curtis decided to unstan 4.

3 hours ago, The Unforgiving said:

Yeah there are bigger youtubers who do Let's Plays on this game but EA purposely chooses the same people because like some people in this thread, they are willing to defend EA and this game with their lives. It's no secret that EA (and some fans) can't take criticism  :rip: 

I remember the Quxxn incident. At first I thought it was all fake (I still have my suspicion). But in the end he and Curtis decided to unstan 4.

I was reading up on the whole situation earlier today and there are some who believe Quxxn faked her own death because she just didn't want to carry the channel on anymore. :skull: 

I liked Curtis when he first started out but then he believed his Sims audience would carry over to one of his 12 other channels and kept trying to rebrand himself as a news person instead of a Simmer and it didn't really work.

Deligracy actually gives a lot of criticsm. She hates MFP, the merch store and always points out ways to improve stuff.

idk about Sims 3 era but WOW that sounds crazy. 

Also, here is the general schedule for livestreams:

10/26 acting & CAS live stream
11/2 fame & Repuation live stream
11/9 del sol valley & build and buy live stream