Jump to content

The Sims | We Love Cindy Again


The Unforgiving
 Share

Recommended Posts

I can't come to terms with not having singers, like even if they just recycled the songs on the karaoke I would be fine with that.. and let the singing skill be the main focus, and you get to shoot music videos, and perform on stage and that's it. omg I'm so disappointed but w/e

 

Seems like we get a lot of new hairstyles? :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • gloamingtheplain

    1218

  • The Unforgiving

    1023

  • WillieMonroe

    313

  • PoKiTaurus

    816

It's really just EA that is holding them back. The developers have brilliant ideas and concepts but EA isn't giving them the full support they need. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, HabbGaga said:

 

That Grant guy seems extremely egotistic and it's off putting.

 

I do agree that his attitude is a bit off-putting...

 

However some of the twitter sims stans are hella annoying as are the community forum ones :deadbanana2: they constantly twist his words, get hyped up over something he never suggested or implied then go on a rage about how he 'lied' and 'trolled' them when he did nothing of the sort. Take the cars tweet example where that twitter stan wouldn't take no for an answer

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • #FreeBritney Activist

giphy.webp

Get famous might be the last thing I buy and ts4 is probably the last Sims franchise I'll play.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Weed said:

Doesn't look like they have any of the stuff I want for Mac at the moment, but I'll be on the lookout. Thanks :heart2:

Yw!! Everything listed there works for both PC/MAC I play on a Mac too (unfortunately lol)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Ryann said:

I do agree that his attitude is a bit off-putting...

 

However some of the twitter sims stans are hella annoying as are the community forum ones :deadbanana2: they constantly twist his words, get hyped up over something he never suggested or implied then go on a rage about how he 'lied' and 'trolled' them when he did nothing of the sort. Take the cars tweet example where that twitter stan wouldn't take no for an answer

I am honestly shocked at how vicious the Sims community can be. Worst of all? Vast majority of the EA forum are adults above the age of 40! 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Grant is just tired of getting hate comments. It's not a case of constructive criticsm and feedback, every day he deals with:

 

"where is university/witches/whatever the **** is in demand right now??"

"where is sims 5??"

"is this the last sims 4 pack??

"sims 4 sucks!!"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

People complaining that this era of The Sims is catering towards young adults with their EP / GP / SPs is just so funny to me, that's their biggest sales demographic, of course they're going to cater to us.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, The Unforgiving said:

There is no such a thing as "incorrect statement" in opinions. Saying that EA are lazy and fraudulent is a statement (a correct one too btw), but saying that they should've added singers to the pack is an opinion.

 

I'm sorry but I'm not going to kiss EA's ass every time they **** out a pack. I have self respect. This EP looks AWFUL and lackluster. :dies: 

omg hunny don't even bother h/she must be getting paid by EA to defend anything the sims team makes on this forum

 

literally this gurl has been throwing stones at each and every one who has a criticism to make about the packs and calls people's opinions "incorrect statements" lol gurl get a grip

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, PoKiTaurus said:

Grant is just tired of getting hate comments. It's not a case of constructive criticsm and feedback, every day he deals with:

 

"where is university/witches/whatever the **** is in demand right now??"

"where is sims 5??"

"is this the last sims 4 pack??

"sims 4 sucks!!"

he can delete his twitter.. people get hate online all the time. focus on the positive. also when he did a q+a he was very rude and had a bad attitude even things that were non sims related.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Bordeaux said:

omg hunny don't even bother h/she must be getting paid by EA to defend anything the sims team makes on this forum

 

literally this gurl has been throwing stones at each and every one who has a criticism to make about the packs and calls people's opinions "incorrect statements" lol gurl get a grip

It's fine. I know that my lips won't ever touch EA's reeking anus and that's all that matters.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • #FreeBritney Activist

Play the game if you like it. If you’re not a fan then there are numerous other versions for you to play. I guarantee if you do go back to them though you’ll soon come back to sims 4 because once the nostalgia wears off the previous games are just simply not as good. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Tomorrow at 2pm EST we are getting a live stream focusing more on terrain editing! 

 

What I am most excited about is if we can build a house inside a hill. Probably not though. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Did they say we can make our own movies or something?

 

I'm gonna make Lady Gaga, shoot A Star Is Born with a transforming performance, and win Best Actress at the Oscars

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, The Unforgiving said:

The build-a-set feature seems like a minor feature and I doubt that it required them too much effort or size.

They would have to cut the minor things in order to make another major thing. That's the point that everyone else understands. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, The Unforgiving said:

There is no such a thing as "incorrect statement" in opinions. Saying that EA are lazy and fraudulent is a statement (a correct one too btw), but saying that they should've added singers to the pack is an opinion.

 

I'm sorry but I'm not going to kiss EA's ass every time they **** out a pack. I have self respect. This EP looks AWFUL and lackluster. :dies: 

 

13 hours ago, Bordeaux said:

omg hunny don't even bother h/she must be getting paid by EA to defend anything the sims team makes on this forum

 

literally this gurl has been throwing stones at each and every one who has a criticism to make about the packs and calls people's opinions "incorrect statements" lol gurl get a grip

 

12 hours ago, The Unforgiving said:

It's fine. I know that my lips won't ever touch EA's reeking anus and that's all that matters.

You literally said this EP only allows you to be a famous Actor, that is an incorrect statement & Unforgiving co-signed it. 

 

Sorry but your factually incorrect. And that's the only part I was trying to correct. 

 

I don't care about your opinions are (which you keep replying with) my only aim was to correct that fact that you both agreed the pack only allows you to be a famous actor, when you can be famous in any career. 

Edited by gloamingtheplain
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, gloamingtheplain said:

 

 

You literally said this EP only allows you to be a famous Actor, that is an incorrect statement & Unforgiving co-signed it. 

 

Sorry but your factually incorrect. And that's the only part I was trying to correct. 

 

I don't care about your opinions are (which you keep replying with) my only aim was to correct that fact that you both agreed the pack only allows you to be a famous actor, when you can be famous in any career. 

Okay let me rephrase that; The Sims 4 Get Famous Expansion Pack allows basically anyone to be famous, except singers because apparently we already have a singing skill and musician career.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • #FreeBritney Activist

I’m not gonna lie I wish we were getting singers too but I’m just happy we’re getting a fame system in general because I really didn’t see it coming since the packs have been more sims 2 like and the road to fame mod is so buggy and just doesn’t do it for me. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, HabbGaga said:

he can delete his twitter.. people get hate online all the time. focus on the positive. also when he did a q+a he was very rude and had a bad attitude even things that were non sims related.

you're telling people to focus on the positive then focusing on the negative with him :toofunny3: alternatively sims fans can stop being entitled as ****

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Ryann said:

you're telling people to focus on the positive then focusing on the negative with him :toofunny3: alternatively sims fans can stop being entitled as ****

I’m focusing on what he posts on his Twitter. I don’t know much about him, all I’m saying is from the few posts I’ve seen he came across egotistic, so I had to unfollow him. Maybe the fans are just like this because they love the franchise and want it to be better? They also help keep it alive by buying the game.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, HabbGaga said:

I’m focusing on what he posts on his Twitter. I don’t know much about him, all I’m saying is from the few posts I’ve seen he came across egotistic, so I had to unfollow him. Maybe the fans are just like this because they love the franchise and want it to be better? They also help keep it alive by buying the game.

true and I completely get that. I also don't disagree that his attitude can come across as quite rude. However if you were constantly receiving hate and ridiculous requests from strangers 24/7 on twitter while trying to do your job you'd get a bit snappy :rip: Like I don't like his attitude either BUT I do understand why he's like that, if you get what I'm saying

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...