• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gloamingtheplain

• The Unforgiving

• WillieMonroe

• PoKiTaurus

1 hour ago, PoKiTaurus said:

BREAKING NEWS

EA is soon going to upgrade "Python". This means once they upgrade this system, ALL script mods will no longer work until the creators will update them. 

https://simsvip.com/2018/10/03/the-sims-4-python-upgrade-coming-w-novembers-patch/

Actually I see that Origin is having another sale and I have a couple dollars so I'm fine with this for now :eddie:

10 hours ago, ConceptD said:

I get what you mean it just looks like flat color and the gurus confirmed you can’t colour it yourself which was what people were speculating it was so flat looking for 

Embarrassing :rip:

Pack will be either in November or December. I honestly wish it was an EP (it will be a GP) because then it will be similar to how Sims 2 and 3 got packs. 

I just don't know if a GP is strong enough because many people are gonna be like "we waited 6 months for THIS??" 

• #FreeBritney Activist

I just stumbled upon a pic of a Nick Jonas sim I created in Sims 3 way back when. I remember staring and analyzing a picture and going by that. I wish I finished him. :dies: 

tumblr_munj4y4oyG1sphzp3o1_500.jpg

On 10/5/2018 at 1:14 AM, PoKiTaurus said:

Pack will be either in November or December. I honestly wish it was an EP (it will be a GP) because then it will be similar to how Sims 2 and 3 got packs. 

I just don't know if a GP is strong enough because many people are gonna be like "we waited 6 months for THIS??" 

I think with Terrain Tools, Fashion Career and a GP all happening within the same month, I feel like it won’t feel empty. 

24 minutes ago, gloamingtheplain said:

I think with Terrain Tools, Fashion Career and a GP all happening within the same month, I feel like it won’t feel empty. 

I think this will be an amazing month :flower: I love how in this year Sims 4 has a big focus on nature. I'm keeping a list of so many crazy builds to do with the terrain tools :duca:

15 hours ago, UNNAMI said:

after pets and seasons, next big two things I want are real magic pack (expansion, not packs or the other stuff) and real celebrity/fame exp

Same but as long as people moan for university, we will get that pack first.

A fame/singer pack would make me play this again.  I really want witches also but it wouldn’t make me play again for more than a hour.  I hated the sims 3 and I think Sims 4 is a decent game but I just feel like there’s less appeal to keep playing for hours but it’s probably just me growing up and not having time.  :emofish:

In previous releases they've included hints about future packs (there were a lot of Seasons hints in Cats & Dogs). Has anyone noticed anything in Seasons that is hinting at a future pack?

**** THAT IS A NEW HAIRSTYLE.

I TOLD YALL THE LEAKED HAIRSTYLE WAS ELVIS HAIR WHICH COULD ONLY BE A FAME PACK OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

terrain tools, fashion career, celebs, gfkdjdjfjtg this will be such an amazing winter!

In that teaser I see 3 new hairstyles, 4 if we include Ninja's leaked hair style, 2 new female outfits, female top and an awesome fence in the background. 

But it's just a GP? If it doesn't have a Hollywood style world then this pack would be SO weird