The Sims | We Love Cindy Again

The Unforgiving

27 minutes ago, The Unforgiving said:

A fashion career would blend perfectly in a Superstar/Showtime remake EP. But we all know it won't happen and the developers will make another funny xDDDDdD future zombie apocalypse, imaginary friends and homemade soda appliances EP and call it a quarter.

Grant actually wants to make an apocolypse pack gftmnnftyjknfr 

• Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gloamingtheplain

• The Unforgiving

• WillieMonroe

• PoKiTaurus

27 minutes ago, The Unforgiving said:

A fashion career would blend perfectly in a Superstar/Showtime remake EP. But we all know it won't happen and the developers will make another funny xDDDDdD future zombie apocalypse, imaginary friends and homemade soda appliances EP and call it a quarter.

Grant actually wants to make an apocolypse pack gftmnnftyjknfr 

Good that they’re adding terrain. I know they can do it since then because when I make houses in that fancy neighborhood in Willow Creek I can see a subtile difference in terrain and I can’t put floors on it. 

I think the option with the blue background is a pond tool?? They didn't use it in the video. 

Glass roofs, terrain editing, sliding door, octagonal & hexagonal roofs, new stair types coming in the future...

The past 12 months have been incredible for building lots! 

1 hour ago, PoKiTaurus said:

I think the option with the blue background is a pond tool?? They didn't use it in the video. 

Glass roofs, terrain editing, sliding door, octagonal & hexagonal roofs, new stair types coming in the future...

The past 12 months have been incredible for building lots! 

Wait they confirmed new stair types are coming in the future? :jonny: 

52 minutes ago, BODERLINE said:

Wait they confirmed new stair types are coming in the future? :jonny: 

They had a poll during the summer asking us about what type of stairs do we want added. L shaped stairs won the poll. 

They also did polls regarding supernaturals (witches won in it) and farm life (raising cows and chickens won that poll). 

I wonder how stairs would work if we want to build them from different levels of rooms. tey put stairs only on terrain

also fashion career is a sign that there will bo no pack with fame showbiz and celebirties

29 minutes ago, UNNAMI said:

I wonder how stairs would work if we want to build them from different levels of rooms. tey put stairs only on terrain

also fashion career is a sign that there will bo no pack with fame showbiz and celebirties

Edited by gloamingtheplain

29 minutes ago, UNNAMI said:

The career is a Stylist career, not so much Fashion. 

The only reason we got this, is because it was offered in The Sims Mobile, and they brought it over with more features. 

They werent going to make us pay for a career that’s given for free, bad PR. 

4 hours ago, The Unforgiving said:

Ewwww, mobile players asked for this? :biblio:

There’s already a Stylist career on the Sims Mobile. And the Sims Mobile takes content from The Sims 4 and adds it (very limited) for free to The Sims Mobile. 

It looks like any gameplay that The Sims Mobile gets, that isn’t in the Sims 4, will be added for free to The Sims 4.

So far, the Fashion Career is the only thing The Sims Mobile has, that the Sims 4 doesn’t. 

Family Portraits were another thing and they added those to Sims 4 for free too. 

Gotta give it to the devs and no one else but them, they really did it and it looks like they really want to give the simmers what they want.gif, €A is still crap and deserves to burn though

2 hours ago, PoKiTaurus said:

They had a poll during the summer asking us about what type of stairs do we want added. L shaped stairs won the poll. 

They also did polls regarding supernaturals (witches won in it) and farm life (raising cows and chickens won that poll). 

OMG yesss. I have wanted L shaped stairs back for the longest time :jonny: 

The texture looks awful and unnatural. It'll be hard to create a landscape for a big park or something and make it look natural at the same time.

• #FreeBritney Activist
2 hours ago, The Unforgiving said:

The texture looks awful and unnatural. It'll be hard to create a landscape for a big park or something and make it look natural at the same time.

I get what you mean it just looks like flat color and the gurus confirmed you can’t colour it yourself which was what people were speculating it was so flat looking for 

When you zoom in you can see stone lines on the hills so that's nice. From far away it does look like a flat ombre though.

What is up with the EA forum. So many people suddenly call terraforming a worthless feature??!!!!! 

Have they never built a house in Sims 2 or 3? Terraforming can be so fun. 

Also we will get seperate foundations for every room omg.