The Sims | We Love Cindy Again

The Unforgiving

2 minutes ago, The Unforgiving said:

Cue that "does anyone still play this game?" comment from Gamespot.

Cue “200 million monthly users” from PCGamesInsider. 

Give up already :rip:

Disliking a game is one thing, but ignoring all the reports of success is not healthy/really weird. 

One of the Sims 4 team literally posted “5 years in and we’re just warming up” today, it’s not going anywhere and is not a flop. 

• Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gloamingtheplain

• The Unforgiving

• WillieMonroe

• PoKiTaurus

11 minutes ago, gloamingtheplain said:

Cue “200 million monthly users” from PCGamesInsider. 

Give up already :rip:

Disliking a game is one thing, but ignoring all the reports of success is not healthy/really weird. 

One of the Sims 4 team literally posted “5 years in and we’re just warming up” today, it’s not going anywhere and is not a flop. 

I wonder how many of these people still play this dead game now :eek: 

The real question is does anyone still use Gamespot. Their views are dead compared to IGN + they always hate games that are cult classics (NFS Underground 2 & Carbon, Crash Twinsanity, Ratchet & Clank Tools of Destruction, Alice Madness Returns etc) so screw Gamespot tbh. 

9 minutes ago, The Unforgiving said:

I wonder how many of these people still play this dead game now :eek: 

your rude posts in combination with your avi really trigger me

even if two people play it, why are you so bothered by it? let them enjoy it

that user has provided you with numerous receipts, if all that isn’t enough you can always check google trends, tumblr notes on popular sims 4-related posts, the activity on the forums, twitter, etc, if all these confirm that the game is dead, great, i hope you’re happy

i believe that the game is far from dead, judging by the fact that EA is still pushing it, there would be really no reason to push a game from 2014 if it didn’t still sell 

6 minutes ago, PrismaticFluff said:

your rude posts in combination with your avi really trigger me

That's your problem then, not mine. 

I love The Sims and I've been a player for a little over decade and a half. But I can't keep pretending that these constant droughts and the lackluster packs aren't killing the franchise and alienating many players. Not to mention that not everyone who bought the base game enjoyed it or even slightly liked it.

6 minutes ago, The Unforgiving said:

That's your problem then, not mine. 

I love The Sims and I've been a player for a little over decade and a half. But I can't keep pretending that these constant droughts and the lackluster packs aren't killing the franchise and alienating many players. Not to mention that not everyone who bought the base game enjoyed it or even slightly liked it.

I don't wanna get into this discussion because we have been talking about this for ages, but I agree 100% with this. I'm tired of trying to like the game, it's buggy, shallow and lacking. 

Sims 4 is sticking around for more than a minute, get used to it :eli: 

It has the best clubs, create a pet, CAS, build/buy, graphics, vampires, seasons, city atmosphere, toddlers, LGBT+ posibilities, and general flexibility. 

• #FreeBritney Activist
3 hours ago, PoKiTaurus said:

Sims 4 is sticking around for more than a minute, get used to it :eli: 

It has the best clubs, create a pet, CAS, build/buy, graphics, vampires, seasons, city atmosphere, toddlers, LGBT+ posibilities, and general flexibility. 

This, why do some of you hate TS4 so much? It's a great game, especially with a lot of things that you can do, it ties The Sims 2 as my most favourite games, The Sims 3 is just a stupid, horrible and buggy mess.

14 hours ago, The Unforgiving said:

But I can't keep pretending that these constant droughts and the lackluster packs aren't killing the franchise and alienating many players. 

But you ARE pretending because all the evidence provided you choose to ignore, and instead decide to live in 2009 :ahh: 

They literally SCRAPPED The Sims 3's console DLC and they even took them off PSN/Xbox Marketplace (yet kept the PSP games of the Sims 2 up) and SCRAPPED the Wii version of The Sims 3 Pets. 

Yet all of The Sims 4's content is being fast tracked to console and are only a few packs away from being up to date.

The facts clearly speak for themselves and you denying everything on the internet and making up your own assumptions over and over isn't going to change the fact the Sims 4 is here to stay. 

The fact that people can't just accept The Sims 4 is a success and have to search the internet at 3am for any out of context quote that puts its success in a bad light just to sleep at night. 

Only the best Sims game (lol jk Sims 1 <3) 

giphy.gif

Edited by gloamingtheplain

• #FreeBritney Activist

I used the Book of Chaos and it was f*cking hilarious watching everyone die :dies:

6QKVDvY.png

Tiziano using The Kiss of Death on a vendor

POvpWRO.png

Said vendor finally dying from his kiss :dies:

xRuvZ0p.png

Tiziano laughing at two Sims death one from fire and one from embarrassment which he caused :dies:

h8uwAc8.png

Tiziano killing another Sim with a death from anger, his son (who is the one with red hair, doesn't know his father caused the Sim's death :dies:), the reason why everyone looks so tall compared to Tiziano is because I have a height mod installed.

9 hours ago, gloamingtheplain said:

The fact that people can't just accept The Sims 4 is a success and have to search the internet at 3am for any out of context quote that puts its success in a bad light just to sleep at night. 

Only the best Sims game (lol jk Sims 1 <3) 

giphy.gif

Chile man it ain't that deep. 

10 hours ago, The Unforgiving said:

Chile man it ain't that deep. 

I know it isn’t, that’s why I’m making fun of those who make it that deep 👀

• #FreeBritney Activist

I am currently playing with my own family, Mark (My husband) is currently addicted to coke and he's pregnant as well, my sister chainsawed our grandmother, she was arrested for killing her and Mark was arrested as well due to his coke addiction, it's so sad and hilarious at the same time :dies:

1 hour ago, Tiziano's Boy said:

I am currently playing with my own family, Mark (My husband) is currently addicted to coke and he's pregnant as well, my sister chainsawed our grandmother, she was arrested for killing her and Mark was arrested as well due to his coke addiction, it's so sad and hilarious at the same time :dies:

sdakl;fjsdlkf I actually choked! 

Which is the most up to date (with expansions) bundle to date? I'm considering finally purchasing the full game.

Edited by LadyGagaStan93

• #FreeBritney Activist
18 minutes ago, LadyGagaStan93 said:

Which is the most up to date (with expansions) bundle to date? I'm considering finally purchasing the full game.

You can actually create your own bundle, the most up to date bundle that you can create would be with the Seasons EP, The Jungle Adventure GP and My First Pet Stuff SP.

13 minutes ago, Tiziano's Boy said:

You can actually create your own bundle, the most up to date bundle that you can create would be with the Seasons EP, The Jungle Adventure GP and My First Pet Stuff SP.

Ohhh that's interesting! Thank you!

9 hours ago, gloamingtheplain said:

I know it isn’t, that’s why I’m making fun of those who make it that deep 👀

Good. Then you know it doesn't have to be personal, right?  👀