Jump to content

The Sims | We Love Cindy Again


The Unforgiving
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • gloamingtheplain

    1217

  • The Unforgiving

    1023

  • WillieMonroe

    313

  • PoKiTaurus

    816

1 hour ago, Ego said:

 

Not a damn Cats & Dogs Stuff Pack :bibliahh:

 

wtf is this :ahh: 

 

I think whatever it is free though. Potentially. 

 

They revealed all their paid content in the quarterly trailer. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, gloamingtheplain said:

wtf is this :ahh: 

 

I think whatever it is free though. Potentially. 

 

They revealed all their paid content in the quarterly trailer. 

Yeah, I guess that's why it wasn't included in the quarterly teaser.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • ATRL Moderator
35 minutes ago, gloamingtheplain said:

wtf is this :ahh: 

 

I think whatever it is free though. Potentially. 

 

They revealed all their paid content in the quarterly trailer. 

It says stuff pack in the small print in the video :sherlock:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, Vigoorian King said:

Yeah, I guess that's why it wasn't included in the quarterly teaser.

 

 

Didn't Drake leave recently? Their policy must have changed by since then :celestial5:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Unoriginal said:

It says stuff pack in the small print in the video :sherlock:

They also said the Guitar was a Stuff Pack, the one you get for signing up to the email list. 

It said "you need the base game installed to use this Stuff Pack" which is why everyone was confused when it was just a guitar. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, ctrclub said:

Didn't Drake leave recently? Their policy must have changed by since then :celestial5:

She left on Friday. But no, the policy is still the same. Free Content isn't shown in the quarterly teasers, only paid content. 

 

They don't announce new paid content randomly, it's always revealed at the start of the quarter now, because EA let investors know what's coming in Q1. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Wait wtf at that video. I had to recheck if we were in March! Like I legit thought it’s some April fools prank.

 

 

hopefully it is free content though ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Unoriginal said:

What if the rodent takes up a space in the family capacity :rip:

nnnnnn

 

Is it weird I want this for the meltdowns. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

They should have announced this in EA Play :ahh:

I would buy 100 copies of this if they announced it there and also included dancing cockroach costumes. 

 

Sims 4 ha ARTPOP Act 2 era is upon us.

 

This is what they meant by "wave 2 of content" :jonny5:

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • ATRL Moderator
25 minutes ago, gloamingtheplain said:

nnnnnn

 

Is it weird I want this for the meltdowns. 

Lowkey I do too tho :skull:

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • ATRL Moderator

I am actually really confused by this. Like, was this just content they didn't finish in time for the EP? Was this always how they planned on releasing the rodents?

This is honestly like the game version of watching a pop girl implode

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, PoKiTaurus said:

They should have announced this in EA Play :ahh:

I would buy 100 copies of this if they announced it there and also included dancing cockroach costumes. 

 

Sims 4 ha ARTPOP Act 2 era is upon us.

 

This is what they meant by "wave 2 of content" :jonny5:

 

I cannot tell if you're joking or what haha. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, gloamingtheplain said:

I cannot tell if you're joking or what haha. 

I am legitimately excited for this and was sad to discover the cockroach SP wasn't real :'(

 

I'm a mess, I live for the meltdowns :toofunny2: 

Since Sims 4 ditched 32bit, this pack is probably gonna be 64bit :ahh:

 

Lemme make a gif of that dancing hampster thing. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

When will they have their Joanne era? Their ARTPOP has honestly out done Gaga shamelessly.

 

I want my Perfect Illusion costume and bleached black rooted hair NOW.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Omgg the pre-made Sims storylines on TA2 are so iconic! I really think the storylines, and their potential, was something that could have expanded x10! I am waiting for a proper Sims 2 follow up, in terms of the story! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Ego said:

 

Not a damn Cats & Dogs Stuff Pack :bibliahh:

 

A stuff pack, for an expansion pack.

 

tumblr_mplh3jOTQI1sq8e4jo1_500.gif 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Simmers: Okay, EA. Thank you for giving us Pets, and we appreciate you for fulfilling our requests. Now, if we may, we want to ask kindly of you to give us Seasons, and then university or supernatural. Gamepacks would be nice too, thanks.

 

The Sims™ Team: LMFAOOOOOOOOOO Y'ALL ARE NOT GOING TO BELIEVE WHAT JUST HAPPENED

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, gloamingtheplain said:

They don't announce new paid content randomly, it's always revealed at the start of the quarter now, because EA let investors know what's coming in Q1. 

Maybe it's a 5$ pack and they're testing it out?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...