Top Posters In This Topic

• gloamingtheplain

• The Unforgiving

• PoKiTaurus

• WillieMonroe

gloamingtheplain
43 minutes ago, PhreshDiamond said:

nnnnn

Apparently labels seem to think there will be no interest from the public, if it's released in Simlish first :rip:

Edited by gloamingtheplain
PhreshDiamond
19 minutes ago, gloamingtheplain said:

Apparently labels seem to think there will be no interest from the public, if it's released in Simlish first :rip:

oh my god :ahh: 

The Unforgiving

Speaking of Simlish bops. Hit And Run by LOLO is an underrated bop.

Edit: Has anyone noticed that the song (Snakes) sounds like Gaga's Teeth? :skull:

Or is it just me? :skull:

Edited by The Unforgiving
Tiziano's Boy
5 hours ago, The Unforgiving said:

Speaking of Simlish bops. Hit And Run by LOLO is an underrated bop.

Edit: Has anyone noticed that the song (Snakes) sounds like Gaga's Teeth? :skull:

Or is it just me? :skull:

It does sound like Teeth :skull:

The Unforgiving

Since I already bought the game through Amazon, y'all want me to do a coverage/overview or something?

Tiziano's Boy
31 minutes ago, The Unforgiving said:

Since I already bought the game through Amazon, y'all want me to do a coverage/overview or something?

I don't think you will be able to download it until it releases in your timezone, some people on The Sims Forum bought it as well and they can't download it on Origin, you can redeem it but not download it until it's officially released.

The Unforgiving
33 minutes ago, Jonathan Peter said:

I don't think you will be able to download it until it releases in your timezone, some people on The Sims Forum bought it as well and they can't download it on Origin, you can redeem it but not download it until it's officially released.

Yeah I know. I redeemed my code but it says "unlocked" which means I can't download it before 2 hours from now

Tiziano's Boy

I got my code for The Sims 4: Vampires, just waiting for Origin to update and then I can redeem it, ready to play it in 39 minutes!

:duca: :duca: :duca: :duca: :duca: :duca: :duca: :duca: :duca: :duca:

tznhereforit.gif

The Unforgiving

My first vampire:

tumblr_okaru2HfoE1s96z26o1_540.png

She looks like Amy Lee from Evanescence :dies:

Lemme go listen to Evanescence as I roam around this GP.

PhreshDiamond
1 minute ago, The Unforgiving said:

My first vampire:

oh wow the hair is so cool! her eyes almost looking like black holes from all the make up and iris colour :jonny: I use

The Unforgiving
1 minute ago, PhreshDiamond said:

oh wow the hair is so cool! her eyes almost looking like black holes from all the make up and iris colour :jonny: I use

Yes, I noticed that the aesthetics mix well with CC. Especially with the vampires' wrinkles.

21 minutes ago, The Unforgiving said:

My first vampire:

:eek: 

Tiziano's Boy

I love the Vampires in this game pack, some of the powers are really good and I love that there is a way to kill Sims with emotions easily without cheating.

gloamingtheplain
14 hours ago, PhreshDiamond said:

oop let us know what its like girlS.

Easily the best Vampires we've ever had, and the second best Life State we've ever had, with The Sims 1 Witches/Wizards being Number 1. 

That said, Aliens in The Sims 4 now feel even more basic than before, and are one of the most boring Life State's we've ever had. 

The only interesting thing about them is that you can visit their Planet. 

The Unforgiving

I've always thought aliens were boring :sorry:

The only life states that stood out in TS2 were Plantsims and Evil Witches. The only decent life states/occults in 3 were genies, mermaids and fairies.

I loved witches and would REALLY want to see them again in 4 with the same pattern of abilities. If they made a GP for witches it could easily surpass Vampires.

Anyways, TS4's vampires>TS2's>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>TS3's lame excuse of vampires.

PhreshDiamond
3 hours ago, gloamingtheplain said:

Easily the best Vampires we've ever had, and the second best Life State we've ever had, with The Sims 1 Witches/Wizards being Number 1. 

That said, Aliens in The Sims 4 now feel even more basic than before, and are one of the most boring Life State's we've ever had. 

The only interesting thing about them is that you can visit their Planet. 

:duca:

2 hours ago, The Unforgiving said:

I've always thought aliens were boring :sorry:

The only life states that stood out in TS2 were Plantsims and Evil Witches. The only decent life states/occults in 3 were genies, mermaids and fairies.

I loved witches and would REALLY want to see them again in 4 with the same pattern of abilities. If they made a GP for witches it could easily surpass Vampires.

Anyways, TS4's vampires>TS2's>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>TS3's lame excuse of vampires.

oh my GOD the way i would POUNCE on a witches GP :rip: I would finally be able to create my Charmed household :toofunny2::ahh: