The Sims | Re-release The Sims 2!

The Unforgiving

Cindy if you do lurk here please understand we don't just berate people it's a music forum for discussions - for the most part we praise you.

OT: surely a new EP is coming soon, I'm bored stiff nnn

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gloamingtheplain

• The Unforgiving

• PoKiTaurus

• WillieMonroe

HabbGaga

I think Cindy looks better without the wig, nothing against wigs or people who choose to wear them, I think Carmen looks amazing in wigs for example, you gotta do whatever is best for you, and side note Pleasant Sims does not look 37 at all, she has a very young face. 

When she said the party city wig thing was she talking about atrl? :skull:

Edited by HabbGaga
On 3/6/2021 at 12:54 PM, gloamingtheplain said:

The fact the house looked better before on the outside :lmao:

Now it looks like every other surburban house, bless 

she is so annoying :rip: 

im shook at PleasantSims’ age i literally thought she was like 22-24 lmfao

I really hope we get TS5 news soon..

allforyou
6 minutes ago, HabbGaga said:

and side note Pleasant Sims does not look 37 at all

She's 37? :chick2: I legit thought she was like 20, youthful queen!

Adam’s Eve
6 hours ago, Walk_Away21 said:

Omg I just saw her newest video and jumped on here. It's bad to see this forum as an outsider since she prob won't get the humor. And I know there are a lot of crazies on here who take it way too far, but I think most people in this thread love her videos and were genuinely curious about the wigs. Keep going Cindy and ignore the haters!

I feel absolutely awful for what I said, I couldn’t sleep last night! I know that sounds dramatic but seeing her cry on video broke my heart.

I hope she knows that the comment I made wasn’t a true representation of how I feel about her wigs, it was mainly a silly reference to a certain drag show moment but I can still see how this would hurt seeing from an outside point of view.

I genuinely think her wigs look fine and she still looks great with or without them. I’ve 100% learned my lesson and will think now before I post something that could potentially be hurtful towards someone else.

I really wish Cindy the best and she’s absolutely iconic, I hope she knows that we respect and love her and her content here. I’m truly very sorry. 

HabbGaga
17 minutes ago, Adam’s Eve said:

I feel absolutely awful for what I said, I couldn’t sleep last night! I know that sounds dramatic but seeing her cry on video broke my heart.

I hope she knows that the comment I made wasn’t a true representation of how I feel about her wigs, it was mainly a silly reference to a certain drag show moment but I can still see how this would hurt seeing from an outside point of view.

I genuinely think her wigs look fine and she still looks great with or without them. I’ve 100% learned my lesson and will think now before I post something that could potentially be hurtful towards someone else.

I really wish Cindy the best and she’s absolutely iconic, I hope she knows that we respect and love her and her content here. I’m truly very sorry. 

:clap3:

I tried to go back and see what was said, I didn't notice anything too bad, most of it was followed up with praise for her, but like you said I can see how it may be hurtful for someone going through it.

postsus
1 hour ago, allforyou said:

She's 37? :chick2: I legit thought she was like 20, youthful queen!

That was the shocking part. She looks like she's in her early 20s. When she mentioned playing The Sims 1 as a kid I thought she was very young. :toofunny2:

I also thought the wig was her real hair. When I saw the video on my feed I was like girl what are you talking about. :toofunny2:

HabbGaga

They really need to start talking about the sims 5. i can't play ts4 anymore, at least with ts5 it will be a new way to play, because the way ts4 is made to be played just isn't fun, and no amount of content adds any depth or fun to the game for me anymore. Like I would need actual gameplay overhauls for the sims 4 to be exciting.

I lost interest around the time university was released everything after that has felt like a bust.

postsus
12 hours ago, RideOrDie said:

Oh no that's really sad... "obscure forum" took me out tho ngl :skull: funny queen

That was ATRL? Why do we have such a bad reputation.m4a? :skull:

postsus
On 2/24/2021 at 1:20 PM, Komet blu said:

I snatched TS2: Ultimate Collection when they were giving it away on origin, it's the only thing on my account. :gaycat5:

Same. :gaycat3:

On 2/24/2021 at 11:43 AM, Adam’s Eve said:

I’m so glad I picked this up a few years ago when it was available.

I pretty much have all the ep’s and stuff packs on disk anyway except for mansion & garden. I heard about EA chat giving out free copies of the UC so thought I’d try my luck with getting M&G and they literally just gave me the whole collection for free back then. :gaycat4:

I had the Kitchen & Bath and IKEA stuff original so they gave me Ultimate Collection for free in 2014. :michael:

MusicLoverDude
On 3/12/2021 at 9:21 PM, Walk_Away21 said:

That DW avi...

RuhNukE.gif

It's Muffy hun. Get your characters right. And yes RSully94 is me. But I didn't actually link the thread. They obviously searched it up after considering she mentioned the party city comment. 

I have no idea who she is but that video was very hard to watch. I wish her the best :heart:

Also kinda bizarre that she ended up finding comments about herself on this deranged forum... i cant :rip:

postsus
6 hours ago, Ohno said:

Also kinda bizarre that she ended up finding comments about herself on this deranged forum... i cant :rip:

RuhNukE.gif

On 3/13/2021 at 11:44 AM, HabbGaga said:

They really need to start talking about the sims 5. i can't play ts4 anymore, at least with ts5 it will be a new way to play, because the way ts4 is made to be played just isn't fun, and no amount of content adds any depth or fun to the game for me anymore. Like I would need actual gameplay overhauls for the sims 4 to be exciting.

I lost interest around the time university was released everything after that has felt like a bust.

Isn’t it coming out this year? Pretty sure PS Mag leaked it by accident when announcing their PS5 upcoming releases.

It’s a tricky one cause the EPs for TS4 are uneventful but still sell well enough that it gives EA an idea that the average player is interested in that part of the franchise.

They should announce it around Spring time for an Xmas release, creating some buzz while gaining their last bit of money from TS4 by releasing a couple final EPs.

Edited by Jack!
  • #FreeBritney Activist
ConceptD
15 hours ago, Jack! said:

Isn’t it coming out this year? Pretty sure PS Mag leaked it by accident when announcing their PS5 upcoming releases.

It’s a tricky one cause the EPs for TS4 are uneventful but still sell well enough that it gives EA an idea that the average player is interested in that part of the franchise.

They should announce it around Spring time for an Xmas release, creating some buzz while gaining their last bit of money from TS4 by releasing a couple final EPs.

It won’t be out for years. They’re still hiring people to work on it so expect a 2024 release 

bestfiction

Ugh I made some kind of park with a little grocery shop in Strangetown that is run by plantsims but everyone is only going to buy some stuff :noparty:

Tiziano's Boy

My heart breaks for Cindy, but I feel proud of her for taking her wig off :heart2:, my mum has PCOS and we think my younger sister has it too, I've seen my mum's struggles with it, especially with weight gain and hair growth, my younger sister suffers quite badly with weight gain but every symptom she's had matches all the symptoms my mum has had throughout her childhood and teenage years.

Have you seen that EA is letting the game producer of several games having full control of their games. EA will no longer give direction or obligations on several games. I don't know if the Sims are included in those games. 

its_britney_bitch
6 hours ago, jamsjamsjams said:

I'm in the mood to play the Sims again. :heart::jonny6:

I’m jealous :weeps: 

I wish The Sims 2 wasn’t so glitchy on my laptop, I did something to it that I can’t fix and now they all have black rectangles following them again :rip: Puts me off playing. And The Sims 4 can do absolutely nothing to recapture my attention at this point, I don’t even know why I wasted money on Snowy Escape :rip:

bestfiction
On 3/18/2021 at 6:09 PM, its_britney_bitch said:

I’m jealous :weeps: 

I wish The Sims 2 wasn’t so glitchy on my laptop, I did something to it that I can’t fix and now they all have black rectangles following them again :rip: Puts me off playing. And The Sims 4 can do absolutely nothing to recapture my attention at this point, I don’t even know why I wasted money on Snowy Escape :rip:

Just turn off the shading. I think there was some mod that fixes it though

its_britney_bitch
27 minutes ago, bestfiction said:

Just turn off the shading. I think there was some mod that fixes it though

I’m sure I tried that, I can’t remember what I changed to make it do this but it won’t go back :rip: It’s too glitchy like in build mode and everything to really enjoy though

• #FreeBritney Activist
WillieMonroe
4 hours ago, jamsjamsjams said:

Is Carmen doing a fake blaccent or am i crazy? :rip:

:eli: yeah