• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gloamingtheplain

• The Unforgiving

• PoKiTaurus

• WillieMonroe

• #FreeBritney Activist
ConceptD

Um wtf PleasantSims is pushing 40? I thought she was like 16 and felt bad that everyone was always picking on her 💀 youthful queen 

kits look like **** btw 

BigBangStan
3 minutes ago, ConceptD said:

Um wtf PleasantSims is pushing 40? I thought she was like 16 and felt bad that everyone was always picking on her 💀 youthful queen 

kits look like **** btw 

I thought she was in her early 20s, ageless queen the new Shakira :clap3:

• #FreeBritney Activist
WillieMonroe

I got the dust and throw back kit :smitten:

HabbGaga

These game changers now having a problem with the prices of packs because they actually have to pay for them themselves.

2 hours ago, HabbGaga said:

These game changers now having a problem with the prices of packs because they actually have to pay for them themselves.

He and Deli are made one for another. The way they always found something to defend the sims and Ea... Now their tunes changed.

gloamingtheplain

The fact the house looked better before on the outside :lmao:

Now it looks like every other surburban house, bless 

noonbob
On 3/2/2021 at 8:21 PM, ConceptD said:

kits look like **** btw 

Really, thought she was mid 20s phew!

:jonny5:

On 3/6/2021 at 1:54 PM, gloamingtheplain said:

That's all she makes, blue surburban house... Sometimes she changes it up and make a yellow surburban.

Hooker Barbie
On 3/6/2021 at 12:54 PM, gloamingtheplain said:

Made me think of when they changed the Munster Mansion to fit in with Wisteria Lane.

0munster_house_650_02bd9.jpg%C2%A0%C2%A0

Meet The World: The Munsters (Mega Post!)

Edited by Hooker Barbie
Adam’s Eve

Guys Cindy (pleasantsims) has seen this thread. Just check out her latest YouTube video. It made me so sad seeing her upset and I didn’t realise that the reason why she wears wigs was this serious. :frown:

gloamingtheplain
20 minutes ago, Adam’s Eve said:

Guys Cindy (pleasantsims) has seen this thread. Just check out her latest YouTube video. It made me so sad seeing her upset and I didn’t realise that the reason why she wears wigs was this serious. :frown:

Yeah, she definitely saw it. I never commented on her hair, but I always figured it might have been the case as to why she wore them. 

You could tell a weight lifted when she took the wig off, and I honestly wish her the best :heart2: It was super brave what she did and it will help others who feel like they can’t be themselves either so it was a really nice thing she did, despite it being so scary for her. 

VeniceBeach

We love you Cindy, keep doing your amazing work, wish you all the best :heart2::heart:

RideOrDie

Oh no that's really sad... "obscure forum" took me out tho ngl :skull: funny queen

Adam’s Eve
1 minute ago, gloamingtheplain said:

Yeah, she definitely saw it. I never commented on her hair, but I always figured it might have been the case as to why she wore them. 

You could tell a weight lifted when she took the wig off, and I honestly wish her the best :heart2: It was super brave what she did and it will help others who feel like they can’t be themselves either so it was a really nice thing she did, despite it being so scary for her. 

I think I may have commented on it once and I just want to say to Cindy, if you are reading this I want to apologise for my comment. I should’ve educated myself on your condition before posting and it was a stupid move on my part. Looking back now I realise my comment was hurtful and I should’ve known better.

Your video was very touching and emotional and you’re so very brave for opening up on camera. I just want you to know that you are beautiful inside and out and I love your content and how honest and open you are about the game.

We love you Cindy! Queen of sass and power, don't ever think that one or two user's comments are reflected by all of us. Most of us are respectful and love you!

Walk_Away21
5 hours ago, Adam’s Eve said:

Omg I just saw her newest video and jumped on here. It's bad to see this forum as an outsider since she prob won't get the humor. And I know there are a lot of crazies on here who take it way too far, but I think most people in this thread love her videos and were genuinely curious about the wigs. Keep going Cindy and ignore the haters!

Walk_Away21

Also can we address who in the world would send the mean post in this thread directly to her ? :rip: Which one of you dolts did that. Can't believe she is going wigless!  Male pattern baldness is more common and awful but easier to deal with. Bald women are definitely less accepted.

RSully94

11/29/2020

So, I'm on a pop music web forum called ATRL, and there's a thread for talk about The Sims. Cindy is starting to get more attention on there. It's hilarious to see the reactions to the The Sims 4 rants. There's a Sims 4 defender that's saying if Snowy Escape was released for The Sims 2 she'd probably praise it to high heaven for example. Lol. That guy has low-key been clocked for other comments though because some people in there bring up the lack of gameplay. Otherwise, it's mainly talks about the wigs, the facial expressions in the thumbnails and the Sims 4 rants cracking people up (but also the praise for giving TS2 more screentime)

REVEAL YOURSELF

Edited by Walk_Away21
Walk_Away21
On 12/2/2020 at 11:08 AM, Walk_Away21 said:

Queen just ENDED @The Countess and @Adam’s Eve

Wonder what her user name is here :jonny5:

https://pleasantsims.com/youtubers-face-thumbnails/

Omg how did we not piece this together. I was joking in this post but the fact she was actually addressing them I-.. She snapped!

have seen this complaint so often, that I felt compelled to address it. In fact, I recently ran across a forum post where people were commenting on how “annoying” it is that I and other Youtubers put our faces on thumbnails.

Walk_Away21
On 12/14/2020 at 8:36 PM, MusicLoverDude said:

Not really. She obviously wants the game to be better than what it already is, because 2 and 3 are still better for gameplay

That DW avi...

RuhNukE.gif

• #FreeBritney Activist
ConceptD

Cindy is the only sims youtuber I can stand. I really like her and it’s horrible that she had to see some of the stuff written about her here. 

rihannabiggestfan
3 hours ago, Walk_Away21 said:

Also can we address who in the world would send the mean post in this thread directly to her ? :rip: Which one of you dolts did that. Can't believe she is going wigless!  Male pattern baldness is more common and awful but easier to deal with. Bald women are definitely less accepted.

REVEAL YOURSELF

RSully? I believe that's MusicLoverDude. What post tho? 

rihannabiggestfan

By the way, if anyone wants a TON of Sims 1 Custom Content objects/furniture (I have some from websites that have been deleted lol), let me know

Edited by rihannabiggestfan