The Sims | Re-release The Sims 2!

The Unforgiving

I decided to boot this game up for the first time in MONTHS - maybe a year, and it was 'love day' so my fave sims went on a date, this pop up as they're having a chat was so funny :bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh:

u6MwDsX.png

It's from the guy from the table over

Edit: I think he's on a date, he's sitting with a woman of similar age :skull:

Edit 2: He just walked to our table and asked her again I- :hoetenks:

Edited by KasioKas
  • Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gloamingtheplain

• The Unforgiving

• PoKiTaurus

• WillieMonroe

So I ****ed up. I cleared all my cc, once again, cause I wanted to start fresh and I have even more cc than I had before. :deadbanana4: 

RihannaLoverrr

Played castaway stories for the first time the other day and I loved it! Its fun trying to build with that theme as well 

samuel656
On 2/15/2021 at 3:51 AM, RihannaLoverrr said:

Played castaway stories for the first time the other day and I loved it! Its fun trying to build with that theme as well 

Omg I love this game it’s so underrated, especially when you add more lots with SimPe :jonny5:

gloamingtheplain

Mac winning again :deadbanana2:Mac getting 64 bit on 3 and now Mac can still get Sims 2. 

bestfiction
5 hours ago, gloamingtheplain said:

Mac winning again :deadbanana2:Mac getting 64 bit on 3 and now Mac can still get Sims 2. 

Just watched the PleasantSims video about the unavailability of The Sims 2. I believe this, the discontinued licensing sounds like a proper reason for not putting it out. 

I can even understand why all customer support says is "well it's an old game we can't support it :) ", they probably don't know the details themselves and in a broader sense it's kinda true? 

samuel656

The Sims 2 is so old now that it’s become freeware, you can download from many reputable sites that share freeware.  Origin is annoying anyway.  

Finally finished my custom world and played TS2 for the first time in over a year :jonny5:

No other game will give me this type of comfort and nostalgia :jonny5:

rihannabiggestfan
On 2/12/2021 at 11:28 AM, noonbob said:

:jonny4:

The way I remember some of these sites :skull:

I used to download so much **** but never got them in game because I never knew anything.

I feel like I put the cc in my documents folder and just expected them to appear in game :skull:

:bibliahh: omg I literally downloaded new Custom Content for Sims 1 this week!

It's sad that a lot of the websites no longer work :monkey: so there isn't much custom content left to still download

Sims 1 Complete Collection is the only Sims game i really play, but I own Sims 2 and 4 also (they were giving them for free on EA's Origin on PC)

rihannabiggestfan

Not me seeing this after I just posted that :skull: so Sims 2 is no longer available on Origin? Only for new users, I assume

Adam’s Eve
6 hours ago, rihannabiggestfan said:

Not me seeing this after I just posted that :skull: so Sims 2 is no longer available on Origin? Only for new users, I assume

I’m so glad I picked this up a few years ago when it was available.

I pretty much have all the ep’s and stuff packs on disk anyway except for mansion & garden. I heard about EA chat giving out free copies of the UC so thought I’d try my luck with getting M&G and they literally just gave me the whole collection for free back then. :gaycat4:

Edited by Adam’s Eve
Komet blu

I snatched TS2: Ultimate Collection when they were giving it away on origin, it's the only thing on my account. :gaycat5:

teenagechrist

-The anniversary update was great

- Super happy we are getting bunkbeds for free

- If kits are paid content it's a terrible idea. Come on we already have three different types of DLC, we don't need more :rip: And it sucks because they look good. 

i know this is beating such a dead horse but im really just ready to move on to sims 5 now :rip: i gave 4 another chance last week, (first time ive played since release week), and while the first person camera was fun to play with for a lil bit i was so bored again within 30 mins. my sim literally befriended, seduced and married his neighbour within my first 10 mins of gameplay, where’s the challenge? :ahh: 

yet i can play sims 3 for 6 hours straight :rip: 

Komet blu

They really gathered 20 pieces of year-old CC together and said "we LUv working with the communiti <3' :skull: 

The never-ending milking with those kits :skull: 

Those kits... I wouldn't be against it if it was something else... Like These could have been included in Laundry Day, Fitness Stuff & cool kitchen stuff... Like... :deadbanana4:

gloamingtheplain
On 2/27/2021 at 12:42 AM, Komet blu said:

They really gathered 20 pieces of year-old CC together and said "we LUv working with the communiti <3' :skull: 

The never-ending milking with those kits :skull: 

To be fair, it was up to the CC makers what they contributed. If they provided existing content then that’s on them. I believe some gave us new content. 

gloamingtheplain
On 2/26/2021 at 9:50 AM, teenagechrist said:

-The anniversary update was great

- Super happy we are getting bunkbeds for free

- If kits are paid content it's a terrible idea. Come on we already have three different types of DLC, we don't need more :rip: And it sucks because they look good. 

Honestly if it means more content per quarter I’m down for it. The Kitchen one looks great, the CAS and Vacuum one look terrible what were they thinking :skull: 

Are kits just going to sell things that are too niche for their own SP or included in a GP/EP. 

RihannaLoverrr
On 2/25/2021 at 11:11 PM, BigBangStan said:

Kits are like The store of the Sims 3 

This was my first thought too. I’m fine with that, some sims 3 store stuff was cute. Just so long as the prices remain reasonable, unlike TS3 store

:dies: