• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gloamingtheplain

• The Unforgiving

• PoKiTaurus

• WillieMonroe

Tiziano's Boy

Can't wait for Vampires, apparently there's a new death "Drain Life State", can't wait to suck the life out of my Sims.

Ooo thanks for the heads up on toddlers. I'd kinda thought Sims 4 was never gonna be as interesting without them. Definitely got my interest again.

I hadn't played this in almost a year but I wanted to check out the toddler update, and I gotta say they did a really job with them! It took SO long but in the end it was worth it. 

These toddlers are actually fun! I can't believe it!

Vampires are already the best ones The Sims ever had and bowling looks like the second Stuff Pack I'll bother buying. We now have the same number of stuff packs the Sims 3 had in it's entire lifetime :deadbanana: 

I'm so happy The Sims 4 is going back on track, After Get To Work everything was just going downhill. Windenburg and restaurants were the best things we got in the last 2 years until Toddlers and the pet codes.

BTW Cats, Dogs and Horses are in the game codes, I honestly thought horses wouldn't make a comeback! I'm impressed.

gloamingtheplain
On 1/19/2017 at 4:31 PM, James Maslow said:

In b4 gloaming... TS4 sucks, can't wait for TS5.

There's always people without taste :fan:

I was playing TS3 while ATRL was down and I placed a resort in China, it was basically a vacation, whew! I had so much fun, Poor TS4

France >>>>>> China, tho

gloamingtheplain
Just now, Nutitle said:

I was playing TS3 while ATRL was down and I placed a resort in China, it was basically a vacation, whew! I had so much fun, Poor TS4

France >>>>>> China, tho

I just live in hope that when The Sims 4 does get resorts, they won't be rabbit holes ;)

6 minutes ago, gloamingtheplain said:

I just live in hope that when The Sims 4 does get resorts, they won't be rabbit holes ;)

There were non-rabbit hole VIP rooms in TS3 but ok

sPFCjZO.gif

Rabbit hole rooms were a mess, i know

that's why i use rabbit holes rugs yay

I really hope we get Seasons and Pets soon. Also I hope they add more supernatural creatures I never really enjoyed vampires I liked witches however I hope they bring them back but with more spells/elixirs and create more abilities and better designs like they're doing for vampires