The Sims | Re-release The Sims 2!

The Unforgiving

gloamingtheplain

8 minutes ago, The Unforgiving said:

omfg sis please understand me. They don't NEED to water down the experience. Are they physically unable to deliver a pack with immersive experience of both singers and actors?

It's like saying that World Adventures and Island Paradise should have been one pack because they both have Vacation themes. 

Imagine if we actually got WA and IP in the same EP. We wouldn't have got the Tombs or Adventures, and probably wouldn't have had the Lifeguard or Hotel career since you can't have careers in Vacation worlds. 

But "they're both TRAVEL Related!111" but the content is extremely different. 

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gloamingtheplain

• The Unforgiving

• PoKiTaurus

• WillieMonroe

The Unforgiving
18 minutes ago, gloamingtheplain said:

It's like saying that World Adventures and Island Paradise should have been one pack because they both have Vacation themes. 

No it's not :skull:

gloamingtheplain
16 minutes ago, The Unforgiving said:

No it's not :skull:

Musicians and Actors should be the same pack because they both are famous! 

Yes it is 

The Unforgiving
6 minutes ago, gloamingtheplain said:

Musicians and Actors should be the same pack because they both are famous! 

Yes it is 

Yes but a tropical island themed world (that you can reside in) and a adventurous vacation are not the same thing

I liked the name Late Night. It was also my favourite and most memorable expansion pack from The Sims 3. I loved living in Bridgeport.

Get Famous isn't great, but it works. Someone suggested Rich & Famous and that sounds better, but its whatever.

New world looks amazing. I think it'll have like the Hollywood hills like Bridgeport and have all the rich and famous omg.

I have always loved the superstar element to the game. Although I'm less excited because obviously we've had the Road to Fame mod for a while now, and also this is just going to be another watered down expansion pack that never reaches the heights of it's previous iterations. Like no musicians c'mon are you kidding me? Like is this actually a joke? Is this confirmed?

The acting looks amazing, but it'll be something you do for like 4 days and then you'll be over it.. NEXT

EA is gonna charge $40 for a half-baked Showtime/Late Night hybrid and get away with it :rip: 

Superstar had: Modelling, acting, singing, magician.

Showtime/Late Night had: Singing, magician, acrobat, acting.

They could've at least done one more career :deadbanana2: 

This looks like it will be way more involved though. We actually get to see movies being produced and from my understanding we get to make our own movies??

The new furniture looks SO cool. 

The music industry is dead while the movie industry is prospering, I can totally understand why they aren't doing bands / singers. 

This EP feels really solid imo:

- An L.A. inspired world

- Fame system

- Movie acting & directing 

- luxurious build/buy & cas

A very clear theme and direction. I think City Living & Luxury Party will go extremely well with this pack. 

Also in one picture you can see ALL the townies were looking at the celeb on the street, some stopped to stare and some even got closer to get an autograph! 

I am a little disappointed if the pack only focuses on acting, but we are getting a whole new world, tons of new CAS content, an interactive career, and some new build/buy stuff from the look of it too.

I'm gonna hold judgment until the trailer reveal in a couple of hours.

1 hour until the trailer drops! 

I honestly think this could be one of the best EPs for the game. 

I also just realized how cool it would be to be a fashion influencer with the new patched career, AND own a clothing store thanks to Get to Work! 

They said the career is going to shift what clothes townies wear so I think this could be really fun. 

The next few months are gonna be amazing!

The Unforgiving

Imagine if they added an ASIB soundtrack to the trailer.

I want to hear Gaga and Bradley sing Shallow in Simlish

an expansion pack dedicated to ACTING? umm could they have come up with a more underwhelming pack? that doesn't come close to encompassing what being FAMOUS means. 

the same story all over again why am I hoping a good thing from this team

Edited by Bordeaux