• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gloamingtheplain

• The Unforgiving

• PoKiTaurus

• WillieMonroe

gloamingtheplain
1 minute ago, The Unforgiving said:

It only snow when you're outside but the world itself doesn't look like it's covered in snow.

Um 

25y4upzvqij11.png

It’s not going to snowmobile on sides of buildings but the roofs are covered in snow and so are the roads, trees etc 

The Unforgiving
10 minutes ago, gloamingtheplain said:

Um 

25y4upzvqij11.png

It’s not going to snowmobile on sides of buildings but the roofs are covered in snow and so are the roads, trees etc 

It does not look like that from every apartment. The lots on the fashion district look the same

• #FreeBritney Activist

Another thing I hate about sims 3 is how ill fitting the clothes are. Like the tops for example are really tight at the top and then flare out at the bottom. This is an issue with all of the maxis made clothing and it made pairing the tops with tight jeans really difficult. 

Vertigo Stick

The Sims in 2 & 3 really do look tragic. The best thing I can say about 4 is that the CAS (despite it still lacking) is very well done. The Sims in 4 look cartoonish but they match the world around them pretty well. 

But the Sims in 2&3 don’t look bad enough for me to sacrifice valuable gameplay in favor of TS4 :cm: 

17 minutes ago, Walk_Away21 said:

Omg I fell off midway through Sims 3. I miss it. Is Sims 4 something worth jumping into?

Also a CONCEPT

maxresdefault.jpg

Hi :flower:

There is a free 2 day demo of Sims 4 on Origin, I recommend trying it and see what you think because Sims 4 is very different from Sims 3. 

In general Sims 4 has the best:

- Create a sim 

- build/buy mode 

- graphics

- toddlers 

- clubs 

- Vampires 

- season transitions

- create a pet 

There's also really amazing mods for the game, such as playable schools, careers, witches, fame system and a tropical remake of an existing forest world. 

teenagechrist

I'm so excited for tomorrow's livestream. The gurus are hyping it A LOT, and they never want to hype too much, so there must be something huge.

Yes, it's gotta be something good this time :duca:

At this point they have creative liberties to do what they want with the game. All the core packs have been released so the next 3 years should be very interesting for the game. 

9 hours ago, PoKiTaurus said:

Hi :flower:

There is a free 2 day demo of Sims 4 on Origin, I recommend trying it and see what you think because Sims 4 is very different from Sims 3. 

In general Sims 4 has the best:

- Create a sim 

- build/buy mode 

- graphics

- toddlers 

- clubs 

- Vampires 

- season transitions

- create a pet 

There's also really amazing mods for the game, such as playable schools, careers, witches, fame system and a tropical remake of an existing forest world. 

Thanks! So I have base game, Get to Work, Dine Out, Outdoor Retreat, Spa Day, and Vampires. Any recommendations on good packs I'm missing?

39 minutes ago, Walk_Away21 said:

Thanks! So I have base game, Get to Work, Dine Out, Outdoor Retreat, Spa Day, and Vampires. Any recommendations on good packs I'm missing?

In general the trinity of packs is Seasons, Vampires and Parenthood. 

Parenthood adds a surprising amount of depth to children and teens. But if you don't like raising families, then Parenthood will be useless. 

Seasons brings a lot of life to the worlds in the game. The world of Outdoor Retreat is amazing during snow! It's like a brand new game. You can also create holidays which is a cute feature. For example you cam make holidays for Christmas, Thanksgiving or days where everyone fights or goes around naked dhkueschu

ezgif-3-692ca38cb5.gif

ezgif-3-68d8b65f4a.gif

Edited by PoKiTaurus
The Unforgiving
9 hours ago, teenagechrist said:

I'm so excited for tomorrow's livestream. The gurus are hyping it A LOT, and they never want to hype too much, so there must be something huge.

Omg, are we getting more than 3 hairstyles and a window in the next update? :jonny5:

teenagechrist
8 minutes ago, The Unforgiving said:

Omg, are we getting more than 3 hairstyles and a window in the next update? :jonny5:

Asdfgh :deadbanana4: Nah this time I think we will be getting something actually good, judging by the way they are talking about it I think this will be something as important and big as the toddlers update. I'm expecting cars or something like that. 

inb4 I'm wrong and we get another useless thing that no one asked for like the gallery update :gaycat5:

gloamingtheplain
4 hours ago, The Unforgiving said:

4 hours ago, teenagechrist said:

Asdfgh :deadbanana4: Nah this time I think we will be getting something actually good, judging by the way they are talking about it I think this will be something as important and big as the toddlers update. I'm expecting cars or something like that. 

inb4 I'm wrong and we get another useless thing that no one asked for like the gallery update :gaycat5:

Acting like the last update wasn’t good :rip: If they added a gameplay object people would have paid $10 for that :rip: 

gloamingtheplain
7 hours ago, PoKiTaurus said:

In general the trinity of packs is Seasons, Vampires and Parenthood. 

Parenthood adds a surprising amount of depth to children and teens. But if you don't like raising families, then Parenthood will be useless. 

Seasons brings a lot of life to the worlds in the game. The world of Outdoor Retreat is amazing during snow! It's like a brand new game. You can also create holidays which is a cute feature. For example you cam make holidays for Christmas, Thanksgiving or days where everyone fights or goes around naked dhkueschu

ezgif-3-692ca38cb5.gif

ezgif-3-68d8b65f4a.gif

Keyboard and Mouse support is coming to console! You’ll be able to play just like PC 😬

Get wireless ones, hook them up to the TV. Done 

teenagechrist
1 hour ago, gloamingtheplain said:

Acting like the last update wasn’t good :rip:

I didn't say that, it was just ok. Some leftovers from previous packs, nothing to be too excited about. 

1 hour ago, gloamingtheplain said:

If they added a gameplay object people would have paid $10 for that :rip: 

Simmers are not the smartest, we been knew. 

gloamingtheplain
2 minutes ago, teenagechrist said:

I didn't say that, it was just ok. Some leftovers from previous packs, nothing to be too excited about. 

Simmers are not the smartest, we been knew. 

It wasn’t leftovers? :rip: The free team have a budget too. Instead of a challenge like the Growfruit or PlantSim challenge, they used those coins on this. 

gloamingtheplain
Just now, LeonaLewisThunder said:

The Sims 3 hate here :biblio: 

Even the main producer on the Sims 3 hates it. It’s valid. 

The Unforgiving
2 hours ago, gloamingtheplain said:

Acting like the last update wasn’t good :rip:

Tea. We got half a stuff pack for free!!!!!!11!