The Sims | Cindy Fanbase

The Unforgiving

Walk_Away21
On 6/17/2021 at 6:17 PM, witness1.3 said:

Has anyone played with this mod before? 

The Sims 2 is probably my favorite of the series but the lack of story progression and out of sync times on different lots has always stopped me from going back to it. This looks really promising though and it makes me want to play again!

Yeah Lazy Duchess is amazing and still constantly updating it.

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gloamingtheplain

• The Unforgiving

• PoKiTaurus

• WillieMonroe

Rep2000
On 6/16/2021 at 9:57 AM, gloamingtheplain said:

I have no idea what you’re talking about here lmao 

It's another bug that comes along the DHouse pack. You need to play this career with a full world - no empty lots, all filled with households, or the game could randomly assign you to an empty lot with no household. And the only way you could get out of it is cancelling the gig yourself, hence lowering your job progress and reputation.

HabbGaga
5 hours ago, gloamingtheplain said:

I swear so many people post footage of their game on Twitter/YouTube etc and it always looks like a slideshow it’s so laggy :rip:

It’s 2021 and people are still running this game on potato’s, could you imagine how many people couldn’t play if it was open neighborhood let alone open world ahahaha. 

i have a high end pc and the game still lags on massive lots and literally if i put it on 3x speed its guaranteed the sims will just freeze and do nothing. its so infuriating. i tried without mods and while better the issue is still there as cindy has pointed out herself and she recommended mods like unclogger but they're outdated. the game is a mess and also when you go into build/buy it is SO laggy, i've noticed you can select and then unselect the notification bar and the lag goes away, but the game is riddled with bugs. they should stop releasing packs and just focus on fixing the core game, but that would never happen, and the more they release packs the more bugs pop up.

Gesamtkunstwerk
59 minutes ago, HabbGaga said:

i have a high end pc and the game still lags on massive lots and literally if i put it on 3x speed its guaranteed the sims will just freeze and do nothing. its so infuriating. i tried without mods and while better the issue is still there as cindy has pointed out herself and she recommended mods like unclogger but they're outdated. the game is a mess and also when you go into build/buy it is SO laggy, i've noticed you can select and then unselect the notification bar and the lag goes away, but the game is riddled with bugs. they should stop releasing packs and just focus on fixing the core game, but that would never happen, and the more they release packs the more bugs pop up.

When I occasionally go back to TS4, I've rarely experienced bugs or glitches, lag is not that bad, maybe I'm just lucky. However, the simulation lag makes 4 borderline unplayable. I've tried to download the simulationlag mod, if it makes a difference, it's only minor. 

Active careers are just a no-go, you sim will waste half of the time just standing. You make them do an action, but they don't do it, you try to cancel the action, but they go ahead an do it anyway, I feel like you really have little control over your sim, doing just the bare basics takes forever and progressing in this game just takes too long.

I've been playing 3 recently, and it lags more, but you can at least get things done. What's the point of a game that less laggy, but you can't do anything in it :skull:

gloamingtheplain
1 hour ago, HabbGaga said:

1 minute ago, Gesamtkunstwerk said:

When I occasionally go back to TS4, I've rarely experienced bugs or glitches, lag is not that bad, maybe I'm just lucky. However, the simulation lag makes 4 borderline unplayable. I've tried to download the simulationlag mod, if it makes a difference, it's only minor. 

Active careers are just a no-go, you sim will waste half of the time just standing. You make them do an action, but they don't do it, you try to cancel the action, but they go ahead an do it anyway, I feel like you really have little control over your sim, doing just the bare basics takes forever and progressing in this game just takes too long.

I've been playing 3 recently, and it lags more, but you can at least get things done. What's the point of a game that less laggy, but you can't do anything in it :skull:

It’s all about your CPU with 4, graphics cards aren’t the main issue. 

I legit download mods that increase the walk by and community lot visitors by 3x so there’s like 60 Sims on the lots and surrounding areas and I still don’t get simulation lag. I get tiny amounts where a Sim will stall for like 3 seconds before doing something, but I’ve never had Sims just stand there doing nothing ever. 

HabbGaga
1 hour ago, Gesamtkunstwerk said:

However, the simulation lag makes 4 borderline unplayable. I've tried to download the simulationlag mod, if it makes a difference, it's only minor. 

This

• #FreeBritney Activist
ConceptD

I have a really high spec gaming computer and while it’s okay for the most part I definitely still get lag and especially simulation lag which is infuriating. I don’t even get that on Planet Zoo which is a much more CPU heavy game. 

Adam’s Eve

Queen of almost stepping in dog sh*t

Not her being wasted after two drinks at the end of the video. :bibliahh:

@Walk_Away21

OT: The Sims 4 is trash

Walk_Away21
2 hours ago, Adam’s Eve said:

Queen of almost stepping in dog sh*t

Not her being wasted after two drinks at the end of the video. :bibliahh:

@Walk_Away21

OT: The Sims 4 is trash

SCREAMING at Andrew face reveal in the thumbnail :deadbanana:

The problem with the sims 4 and the lags. 

I actually don't get that much lags, I used to get a lot of them. But limiting my cc in every save files, and always playing my game with only ONE save file in the game when I play. Yeah I pick my Save files before running the game. And I deactivate the pack I own that never play with.

mathekr
On 6/19/2021 at 9:36 PM, gloamingtheplain said:

I swear so many people post footage of their game on Twitter/YouTube etc and it always looks like a slideshow it’s so laggy :rip:

It’s 2021 and people are still running this game on potato’s, could you imagine how many people couldn’t play if it was open neighborhood let alone open world ahahaha. 

The ammount of cc in this clip sure does not help her case nn

But yeah, the game is really laggy. I was watching lilsimsie's stream the other day and even her game was laggy and buggy, especially when going into Build/Buy or leaving CAS. The game is really reaching the point of being unplayable in it's full form. I really don't know how they will manage more years of content for TS4.

gloamingtheplain

The fact that last Summer we got Eco Lifestyle and Star Wars, and this summer seems to be back to back full of good/player requested content :rip: I’m scared to know what this is. 

Vigoorian King

Bebe's outfit is a slay ngl :jonny2: it better be coming to base game

Vigoorian King

ts4_sims_session_screens_04_002-25798260

Wait there will be actual in-game Bebe merch too :deadbanana:

On 6/22/2021 at 6:01 PM, gloamingtheplain said:

The fact that last Summer we got Eco Lifestyle and Star Wars, and this summer seems to be back to back full of good/player requested content :rip: I’m scared to know what this is. 

My Magnolia Blossom Park has no place for this.

Nip Tuck
On 6/20/2021 at 7:18 PM, ConceptD said:

I have a really high spec gaming computer and while it’s okay for the most part I definitely still get lag and especially simulation lag which is infuriating. I don’t even get that on Planet Zoo which is a much more CPU heavy game. 

Literally this I can play Planet Zoo on my laptop fine with little to no lag but the Sims constantly has simulation lag and time stutters. Even without any mods. 

Walk_Away21
8 hours ago, Vigoorian King said:

ts4_sims_session_screens_04_002-25798260

Wait there will be actual in-game Bebe merch too :deadbanana:

Screaming!

also Queen Cindy is on a break again. I did scream at her newest vlog though. When she talked about being airlifted out of the venue :rip: @Adam’s Eve

Adam’s Eve
6 hours ago, Walk_Away21 said:

Screaming!

also Queen Cindy is on a break again. I did scream at her newest vlog though. When she talked about being airlifted out of the venue :rip: @Adam’s Eve

Not Bebe Rexha in the sims! Don Lothario needs to gtfo, no perverts allowed only bad bitches and Rexhars!:bibliahh:

I’m living for Cindy’s new vlogs she’s such a scream! This is the second video where she’s been drunk at the end, I’m loving the messy antics, her GGGB era. :clap3:

But seriously I totally get where she’s coming from when she says she’s burned out from the sims, it’s good to take a break from time to time as it gets so boring playing the same game over and over.

Edited by Adam’s Eve
Walk_Away21
On 6/25/2021 at 7:38 AM, Adam’s Eve said:

Not Bebe Rexha in the sims! Don Lothario needs to gtfo, no perverts allowed only bad bitches and Rexhars!:bibliahh:

I’m living for Cindy’s new vlogs she’s such a scream! This is the second video where she’s been drunk at the end, I’m loving the messy antics, her GGGB era. :clap3:

But seriously I totally get where she’s coming from when she says she’s burned out from the sims, it’s good to take a break from time to time as it gets so boring playing the same game over and over.

ICONIC I FEAR. The Sims 1 packaging was SO GOOD. Still have some of mine.

Adam’s Eve
15 hours ago, Walk_Away21 said:

This video was so nostalgic! I downloaded the twitch app too so I could watch some of her livestreams when I’m free. :skull: 

I’ve been loving her zoo tycoon ones, another iconic game, it’s making me want to boot up Planet Zoo again but I find that game to be so overwhelming although it’s so pretty to look at.

I own all my original copies of TS1 and some of the prima guides too!

• #FreeBritney Activist
Tiziano's Boy

Decided to take the chance and pre-ordered the Sims 4: Cottage Living :duca: :duca:

• #FreeBritney Activist
ConceptD
2 hours ago, Adam’s Eve said:

This video was so nostalgic! I downloaded the twitch app too so I could watch some of her livestreams when I’m free. :skull: 

I’ve been loving her zoo tycoon ones, another iconic game, it’s making me want to boot up Planet Zoo again but I find that game to be so overwhelming although it’s so pretty to look at.

I own all my original copies of TS1 and some of the prima guides too!

It takes me literally hours to even build a single enclosure so by the time it gets to playing the game I’m completely burned out. They need to simplify the build tools. 

19 hours ago, Walk_Away21 said:

85141-the-sims-full-house-windows-back-c

I used to have a box of the Sims Full House and its back look like this back in the mid 00s

While i was in school, my mom had a relative come over for a chat and brought her toddler. When i came home, i saw the box was torn apart :ace:. My mom's reasoning was she thought it was a toy she could give a toddler to distract them

I was SEETHING

Edited by Enoch
witness1.3

Fell into the rabbit hole of playing the sims 2 all day every day this weekend. This was truly the peak of all the games. I’m having so much fun playing out all the Veronaville drama 

Adam’s Eve
2 hours ago, Enoch said:

85141-the-sims-full-house-windows-back-c

I used to have a box of the Sims Full House and its back look like this back in the mid 00s

While i was in school, my mom had a relative come over for a chat and brought her toddler. When i came home, i saw the box was torn apart :ace:. My mom's reasoning was she thought it was a toy she could give a toddler to distract them

I was SEETHING

I would’ve disowned her on the spot.