- GalGadot 

- Alesandra Ambrossio

- Vanessa Hudgens

- Millie Bobby Brown

- Alesandra Ambrossio

- Paris Jackson 

- Bebe Rexha 

- Pete Wentz 

They had the best line up of the year of course considering that big acts like Britney, Adele or Beyonce don't have a single or era to promote 

• #FreeBritney Activist

That stage is nice. It doesn't look very big on the main stage though. Maybe there will be a side stage.

3 minutes ago, Overdose said:

Where is the hype for this :deadbanana3: 

Last years award show was way more hyped then this :deadbanana:

I swear the award shows being hosted in NYC are always better.

I can’t believe they have Cardi sitting all the way in the back. If anything they should have her in the front, just so she could make some memes for them.

Actually i'm pretty excited for this year's show. I basically like all the artists and songs performing, I don't think i'll be skipping

Hoping for some mess, trashy moments, scandalous red carpet looks and surprise performances

1 hour ago, BOAZ said:

Actually i'm pretty excited for this year's show. I basically like all the artists and songs performing, I don't think i'll be skipping

Hoping for some mess, trashy moments, scandalous red carpet looks and surprise performances

This.

nathanspears

I hope the red carpet is good, the coverage last year for most of the award shows were TERRIBLE. They never even showed the celebs arriving, they just kept talking to E Listers and did their product placement/sponsor spots :skull:

Archived