2017 MTV VMAs | Brace For Impact!

All In My Head

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, NeonTiger said:

Why haven't they announced the best rock winner? :angry:

it's second year in a row they do that. 21p won

I just noticed that the belts hanging from P!nk's pants say "WAKE THE FU## UP" and "FUMP TRUCK"??? :eek:

And btw: 

I wonder if it would be better have Cher present the award than Ellen.

Katy did good, she has enough presence to keep the show entertaining, Pink was a strong presence too.

too bad Gaga and Bey couldn't attend, they give these award shows something else.

ilovemusic432

Great performances. Demi looked and sounded amazing, Miley gave a great performance of Younger Now, loving the new era. Logic gave a powerful song and performance. P!nk gave a great performance and speech, and Katy and Nicki slayed closing the show!

I don't think the VMA's were that bad it's just the state of pop culture right now. Last year was A+mazing. But Katy..... please stop with this bull****. It's getting annoying, it's not funny anymore and the looks are so done and ugly right now... change it up.

In my personal opinion I Thnink thie year the #VMAs were better than 2015 and 2016, the powerful message every single performer or presenter gave made me feel stronger.... I Must accept that I hate a bit they don't give more relevancy to give awards but last year only 4 awards were announced on live show and this year 7 we're improving

Archived