Bad Liar #20 on Hot 100

Mattyboy

Just now, JBJT2786 said:

We're talking about Bad Liar tho....stop deflecting.

both singers had a top 10 hit this year.both did mediocre -good level and not something great or slay.so? i think we need to stop this

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sakisfan16

• ronald

• JBJT2786

• Mattyboy

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, sakisfan16 said:

if underperforming compare to revival era then miley compare to bangers era flopped hard @JBJT2786 :oh:

yes, Miley is underperforming too compared to her last era... what was the relevance of this reply? 

1 minute ago, sakisfan16 said:

both singers had a top 10 hit this year.both did mediocre -good level and not something great or slay.so? i think we need to stop this

Ok that's fine and all but ya need to stop acting like this is sort of a accomplishment and shade to other artists. Congrats on Selena on a top 20 hit in the hot 100 chart thread. That's it. This mess of a thread doesn't need to exist.

4 minutes ago, M-P-B said:

yes, Miley is underperforming too compared to her last era... what was the relevance of this reply? 

I dunno know why she ever tagged me on it :deadbanana3:. It's irrelevant to the conversation.

5 minutes ago, JBJT2786 said:

Ok that's fine and all but ya need to stop acting like this is sort of a accomplishment and shade to other artists. Congrats on Selena on a top 20 hit in the hot 100 chart thread. That's it. This mess of a thread doesn't need to exist.

I didn't start this thread and the singles comparisons  were awful, yes, but selena is still does better in the charts as a solo artist (compare to her first albums with ''the scene'') and this year has been  mediocre for the most pop girls.she has the acclaimed now though so she's far from flopping ''so far'' ... miley has the same run this year.the difference is that miley trying and did promo and didn't work and selena didn't even try.that's it

Edited by sakisfan16

Even Make Me peaked higher, this is a horrible song and this is what she deserves