Camila Cabello - "Never Be the Same"

Golden Hour

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok so why was CITC the first single though?

Her label either didn't have faith in her as a solo artist or they wanted that Sia song to be heard at all costs. 

Havana for single 2 though. ASAP. Save her career Epic Fail Records. 

3 hours ago, victoriagv said:

I have never eaten my words so quick. This girl really clocked and dragged me for utter filth and I so deserve it. Wow she sounds great, looks great and playing a guitar? That's the easiest way to win me over! ? I am so slain

I'm going to assume these vocals are mostly live with some background vocals because it does sound very loud? Would also like to know if she can actually play the guitar or it's more so like Gaga's Joanne whereby she's learning and can play it to some degree. Whatever the case may be, I'm loving this concept. Along with her desire to embrace and support Latin music. She's firing at all cylinders and personally, I think her team (who chose the lead?) played it far too safe with CITC. Like, hello? Who asked for another Sia-penned song when she has so much more to offer?! I guess it's best to aim low rather than high and miss so whatever. I am intrigued.

1 hour ago, J a y said:

I'm going to assume these vocals are mostly live with some background vocals because it does sound very loud? Would also like to know if she can actually play the guitar or it's more so like Gaga's Joanne whereby she's learning and can play it to some degree. Whatever the case may be, I'm loving this concept. Along with her desire to embrace and support Latin music. She's firing at all cylinders and personally, I think her team (who chose the lead?) played it far too safe with CITC. Like, hello? Who asked for another Sia-penned song when she has so much more to offer?! I guess it's best to aim low rather than high and miss so whatever. I am intrigued.

I'm loving your interest and am glad people are seeing she's more than a generic artist. She's very invested in her music and it really shows! Hope you like her future music!

3 hours ago, Supervillain said:

Another Bibi Bourelly song I guess cause you can hear her adlibs 

MTE. This song is so Bibi.

11 minutes ago, Goofy said:

This is very Taylor Swift, don't u think?

my fav so far

I thought it had that Taylor Swift influence too. I want the HQ version. I love it 

Archived