Shakira El Dorado World Tour: SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETED

Shakishaki

4 hours ago, LoveLiveMusic said:

Whatever Viber is, is today. 

Amex - Thursday

General sale - Friday

Do you think Toronto will sell out right away?

Im too poor to buy tickets Friday.

:jonny:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I used the viber code for the presale in the Madison Square garden but im not able to see any seats left in sections ABCDEF, why? 

2S0WO68.gif

LoveLiveMusic
2 hours ago, Mezik said:

Do you think Toronto will sell out right away?

Im too poor to buy tickets Friday.

:jonny:

They just added a bunch of rows of Platinum tickets. $585/ticket for Row 8 and if has to be bought in pairs.

I think they're knowing they'll have a hard time selling them so they're investing a lot into VIP and Platinum tickets to recoup what they could lose. 

1 minute ago, LoveLiveMusic said:

They just added a bunch of rows of Platinum tickets. $585/ticket for Row 8 and if has to be bought in pairs.

I think they're knowing they'll have a hard time selling them so they're investing a lot into VIP and Platinum tickets to recoup what they could lose. 

As long as there's tickets available ~2 weeks from now when I get paid. :'( 

I don't want ground, just anything really as long as I'm there.

Youtakemehigher

Going to New York, Phoenix officially bought, and im trying to convince a friend to go to orlando with me lol.

Shakira Stan
13 hours ago, Giancor said:

i went alone to the SES Tour back in 2011 and paid almost 70$ :rip: i was like 15

i couldnt see **** :weeps:

A twink teas :cm: I was 16 when she debuted the SES tour in Montreal. I couldn't see her back then because I didn't have money. 

Shakira Stan

I don't know how to use that stupid Viber code ugh I'm going nuts ugh 

50 minutes ago, Shakira Stan said:

A twink teas :cm: I was 16 when she debuted the SES tour in Montreal. I couldn't see her back then because I didn't have money. 

Even my 9 year old me would still top you now so  :gaycat3:

I'll have to get a job. I don't know how im going to handle it with the university going on :'(

4 hours ago, Youtakemehigher said:

Going to New York, Phoenix officially bought, and im trying to convince a friend to go to orlando with me lol.

The amount of RICH PEOPLE in this thread

2S0WO68.gif 

Shakira Stan
7 hours ago, Giancor said:

Even my 9 year old me would still top you now so  :gaycat3:

I'll have to get a job. I don't know how im going to handle it with the university going on :'(

But I'm straight. :emofish:

5 hours ago, HeWolf said:

The amount of RICH PEOPLE in this thread

2S0WO68.gif 

Being rich and having a sugar daddy are different things my good sis. :-*

http://elnacional.com.do/shakira-incluye-rd-en-el-dorado-world-tou/

George Nader (her rep for DR) confirms Dominican Republic during last week of March. (vacation for me)

He was in LA meeting w/ her team coordinating dates. He says as far as venue leaving it up to her. Although the last few tours its been stadium shows. 

DR loves her, but last show in 2011 the bitch didn't come out til 11:15PM on a wednesday!! the screens weren't working either a messsss. 

so this means Latin American leg will probably be from March til end of April. 

WillingtonHH
On 6/28/2017 at 5:10 PM, Indigo Blue said:

I will be seeing her in Chicago :clap3:

i will be there sis

:duca: 

8 hours ago, GeeDuval said:

http://elnacional.com.do/shakira-incluye-rd-en-el-dorado-world-tou/

George Nader (her rep for DR) confirms Dominican Republic during last week of March. (vacation for me)

He was in LA meeting w/ her team coordinating dates. He says as far as venue leaving it up to her. Although the last few tours its been stadium shows. 

DR loves her, but last show in 2011 the bitch didn't come out til 11:15PM on a wednesday!! the screens weren't working either a messsss. 

so this means Latin American leg will probably be from March til end of April. 

So this means Puerto Rico confirmed!!! :duca:

Red Hot Moon
3 hours ago, Joster said:

Welp!

She sold out in minutes in Amsterdam Paris and Milan so far. Don't know the rest.

Munich is sold out too. There still are a few tickets left for Cologne, but not that many. I didn't expect her to sell out those venues so fast :eek:, wtf?!

Who will SELL OUT first in North America? Miami, NYC, or Cali???? I have my money on her old hometown MIAMI.

Although all past tours She's sold out Madison Square Garden in a matter of days (NYC)

Archived