Shakira El Dorado World Tour: SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETED

Shakishaki

Shakira Stan

The price range in Montreal is $CAD84 to 204. Taxes aren't even including and it's 15% in Quebec. :rip: I think the price is too high, hopefully she pulls it off. :rip: 

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Slaaaay with the expensive tickets. But yes she should go to UK. Doesn't matter if she had a recent hit or not. She is a global star with already sold out stadiums over there.

It's like saying Cher, Britney or Madonna shouldn't tour because of their lack of hits...girl.

33 minutes ago, MihQl said:

I got golden circle for Barcelona and Madrid! See you there @Joster! And also I'm going to the Cologne concert (the first one of the tour :jonny3:)

we need to make a chat! BCN PEOPLE! :jonny:

• #FreeBritney Activist

I am buying my ticket tomorrow! In Portugal, they will go on sale only Friday but there's a pre-sale in a music store tomorrow and the Viber deal today. I don't use Viber.

I am getting the Early Entry package. I know it's expensive but I feel like this will be Shakira's last tour and I want to treasure this experience as much as I can.

does anyone know if there is standing tickets in the toronto date cause I don't see them ???

LoveLiveMusic
16 minutes ago, Girlicious said:

does anyone know if there is standing tickets in the toronto date cause I don't see them ???

All reserved seating. 

LoveLiveMusic
7 hours ago, Mezik said:

When do CAD tickets go on sale?

Whatever Viber is, is today. 

Amex - Thursday

General sale - Friday

• #FreeBritney Activist

Why does every European show have golden circle except Germany? And what is a platinum ticket

LoveLiveMusic
33 minutes ago, Eggy. said:

Why does every European show have golden circle except Germany? And what is a platinum ticket

Platinums are usually really good tickets that are held by Ticketmaster and sold above face value depending on the demand. It's basically their way to beat scalper's and get more money.

http://www.ticketmaster.ca/h/platinum/buyerfaq.html?ac_link=ntm_NKOTB2017_merchslot_plat

Shakira Stan

C57wQU-XEAQli7w.jpg

shakira03_1.jpg

This is official sponsor of the El Dorado Tour. His name is Hiroshi Mikitani and he has a net worth of 7.4 billion USD. Shakira better not disappoint with a cheap stage and a lackluster wardrobe. 

Shakira Stan

Imma need to blackmail my bestfriend to go with me. I'm not about to go see Shakira by myself. :rip: 

i'm already have my tickets to Paris, Amsterdam and Barcelona. Luxembourg might be added idk yet  

Edit: Paris and Amsterdam are early entrance golden circle and Barcelona just Golden Circle.

who's coming?

WIG FLEW 

Shakira Stan
2 minutes ago, BabyBenzz said:

i'm already have my tickets to Paris, Amsterdam and Barcelona. Luxembourg might be added idk yet  

WIG FLEW 

Are you rich or what? :jonny: 

Just now, Shakira Stan said:

Are you rich or what? :jonny: 

i wish, i mean, i'm not poor but i just worked my ass off and saved up for the tour so i could all the dates i wanted to attend.

:ahh: 

Shakira Stan
2 minutes ago, BabyBenzz said:

i wish, i mean, i'm not poor but i just worked my ass off and saved up for the tour so i could all the dates i wanted to attend.

:ahh: 

I'll be using my credit card to buy my tickets. I'll pay it off after. :-*

Thank you Shakira for keeping me broke af. :-*

2 minutes ago, Shakira Stan said:

I'll be using my credit card to buy my tickets. I'll pay it off after. :-*

Thank you Shakira for keeping me broke af. :-*

humble queen of taking her fan's money making them POOR hahaha

So tempted to use my credit card for another show, debating on Vegas or Miami.  Make a mini vacation out of it. :gaycat5: life & debt living. Thank you queen! 

Archived