Shakira El Dorado World Tour: SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETED

Shakishaki

Toronto date is on a Saturday so I can go to the club after and I won't be working, which is always a plus!

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BobBertran1992
31 minutes ago, Jaye said:

Also am I the only one who wishes her tour poster was the cover for El Dorado? I like it better. 

Yeah, you are.

LoveLiveMusic

shakira-seatmap-5cb4a8c2be.JPG

@samito is right. SAP Center always has the most accurate and detail stage layout. 

Prices:

$185.50

$160.50

$130.50

$100.50

$80.50

$50.50

LoveLiveMusic

VIP Packages: (In CDN)

FRONT ROW PACKAGE ($850):
• One (1) front row reserved ticket

HOSPITALITY PACKAGE ($700):
• One (1) premium reserved Price Level 1 ticket

Front Row VIP Package and Hospitality VIP Package also include:
• Access to the pre-show reception with appetizers, wine, beer and soft drinks
• Themed decor and party music playing your favorite Shakira hits at the pre-show reception. 

GOLD HOT SEAT PACKAGE ($500): 
• One (1) premium reserved Price Level 1 ticket. 

SILVER HOT SEAT PACKAGE ($380):
• One (1) premium reserved Price Level 2 ticket 

All VIP packages also include:
• Priority check-in and entrance
• Merchandise item designed and created exclusively for package purchasers
• Collectible laminate and lanyard to remember your evening
• Onsite check-in staff
• Crowd-free merchandise shopping (where available)
13 minutes ago, LoveLiveMusic said:

shakira-seatmap-5cb4a8c2be.JPG

@samito is right. SAP Center always has the most accurate and detail stage layout. 

Thank You so much. I'm more excited now. :duca:

56 minutes ago, samito said:

i was thinking on doing both! but Miami crowd is so dead. I would prefer Orlando instead:dancehall:

I don't go to the American Airlines Arena often because downtown Miami is congested and the drivers are horrible. I've been there for Scream Tour, Alicia Keys/Miguel, Bruno Mars, Janet, Premios Lo Nuestro, and Rihanna. The best option is to park in midtown somewhere and then Uber, because parking is expensive.

I've been to the BB&T Center for at least 20 events/concerts. Even though it's by the highways and Sawgrass Mills Mall, it has a huge parking lot and the mall does too. Most people just park at Sawgrass for free and walk across the street. 

I like the crowds in Orlando and Tampa, but the Orlando show is on a Tuesday. I much prefer Thursday to Sunday shows.

2 minutes ago, samito said:

$850 for Front Row?

I hope she delivers cuz...

That includes all the VIP **** like the pre-party and the merchandise or whatever, I think if you get it by itself it's 400 dollars for front row.

8 minutes ago, kishi said:

I don't go to the American Airlines Arena often because downtown Miami is congested and the drivers are horrible. I've been there for Scream Tour, Alicia Keys/Miguel, Bruno Mars, Janet, Premios Lo Nuestro, and Rihanna. The best option is to park in midtown somewhere and then Uber, because parking is expensive.

I've been to the BB&T Center for at least 20 events/concerts. Even though it's by the highways and Sawgrass Mills Mall, it has a huge parking lot and the mall does too. Most people just park at Sawgrass for free and walk across the street. 

I like the crowds in Orlando and Tampa, but the Orlando show is on a Tuesday. I much prefer Thursday to Sunday shows.

Thank you so much for the details!

LoveLiveMusic
3 minutes ago, Fayik said:

That includes all the VIP **** like the pre-party and the merchandise or whatever, I think if you get it by itself it's 400 dollars for front row.

No its only sold as the total package, otherwise you'll have to try and get it from just buying it for face value.

4 minutes ago, LoveLiveMusic said:

No its only sold as the total package, otherwise you'll have to try and get it from just buying it for face value.

Omg she's SELFISH

Youtakemehigher

Im going to the madison square garden date with the hospitality package. Im going alone though since none of my friends would pay $650 for shakira and im really nervous is anyone else going to that??

36 minutes ago, Youtakemehigher said:

Im going to the madison square garden date with the hospitality package. Im going alone though since none of my friends would pay $650 for shakira and im really nervous is anyone else going to that??

I ammmmmmmm, but couldn't get a hold of Hospitality package. Got the Hot Seat package instead.  Row 15

This is too weird. My friend told me he couldn't got floor tickets for NYC and there's no catwalk in the NYC and Orlando. What do you think @LoveLiveMusic ?

NVM. It's already showing up for Orlando.

Anyone in Europe can check in their country the standing options? 

There's just General Standing or Golden Circle available as well?

29 minutes ago, samito said:

This is too weird. My friend told me he couldn't got floor tickets for NYC and there's no catwalk in the NYC and Orlando. What do you think @LoveLiveMusic ?

Floor seats for 2 or more are going quick in NYC, the only ones available are far apart or 1 per purchase, I guess 3rd party retailers are trying to get a hold for RESALE & radio stations as well.

The staging they have have two mini ramps on each side. Kind of like The Mongoose. 

Waiting for the brazilian dates, she came to my city (Brasilia) on the The Sun Comes Out Tour but I'd be surprised if she comes again :biblio:

LoveLiveMusic
30 minutes ago, samito said:

NVM. It's already showing up for Orlando.

I bet it's just a slight delay in updating. It was all so sudden from announcing to onsale.

11 minutes ago, LoveLiveMusic said:

EdRLU2m.png

Is she for real thinking these will sell?

See you on Groupon girl. 

She has so many vip reserved. :rip:

Archived