Shakira El Dorado World Tour: SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETED

Shakishaki

Shakira Stan
1 hour ago, LoveLiveMusic said:

Yeah last year was gonna be my first year going but I had a ticket for Celine Dion (which I later sold) and then my cousin and I split up and she saw Future and I ended up at Oasis. :gaycat4: 

I was supposed to go last year too but my friend bailed on me and I didn't wanna go by myself so CANCELLED. :emofish:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, alestevens said:

Nnnnn it's been known that she wasn't going to Australia. She didn't go anywhere near that country since 2002 when someone tried to attack her with a cement bag :skull:

I can't  blame her. :cm:

32 minutes ago, vuelve88 said:

I can't  blame her. :cm:

So if i throw some cement bag to her in Barcelona she will never go back there?

ezgifcom-r9796.thumb.gif.8e9f2eb163f4970

13 minutes ago, HeWolf said:

It could work. :cm: Fans will start a GoFundMe to get you out of jail. 

1 hour ago, HeWolf said:

:ahh::ahh::ahh:

Shakira Stan
3 hours ago, HeWolf said:

Stop giving me these type of ideas.

tumblr_inline_nqqtb5zk571qkfmdo_500.gif

Shakira Stan
2 hours ago, vuelve88 said:

It could work. :cm: Fans will start a GoFundMe to get you out of jail. 

I would actually donate. I'm not even kidding. 

Shakira Stan
3 hours ago, Girlicious said:

I NEED THE DATES. She better do Toronto. 

If they comes to Montreal, she won't go to Toronto since both cities are so close to one another.  Anyway, I don't think she'll go to Toronto because Montreal is more supportive of her. They actually play her songs here. Je L'aime à Mourir was a big hit in Montreal -- it'd play on the radio everyday all the damn time. It peaked at #11 on iTunes Canada and it's just a French song! :alexz: 

She Wolf, Loca and Waka Waka got a lot of airplay here as well. I even hear Me Enamore and Chantaje from time to time on the radio. I'm still surprised that she went to Toronto but not Montreal during the OFT. That goes to show that she'll either go to Toronto or Montreal. Not both at the same. 

Sooooo I was right... 3 - 4 month tour.

Lets hope she delivers in production at least. I cannot picture a 3 month tour with 3 legs with an Anfibio, OFT like production.  

10 hours ago, Shakira Stan said:

If they comes to Montreal, she won't go to Toronto since both cities are so close to one another.  Anyway, I don't think she'll go to Toronto because Montreal is more supportive of her. They actually play her songs here. Je L'aime à Mourir was a big hit in Montreal -- it'd play on the radio everyday all the damn time. It peaked at #11 on iTunes Canada and it's just a French song! :alexz: 

She Wolf, Loca and Waka Waka got a lot of airplay here as well. I even hear Me Enamore and Chantaje from time to time on the radio. I'm still surprised that she went to Toronto but not Montreal during the OFT. That goes to show that she'll either go to Toronto or Montreal. Not both at the same. 

It's a five hour drive, so if she doesn't do Toronto I'm basically never gonna be able to see her :(

3 hours ago, Girlicious said:

It's a five hour drive, so if she doesn't do Toronto I'm basically never gonna be able to see her :(

Bit*h, not you coming here to complain about a 5-hour drive when i will probably have to spend $1.200+ in a 14-hour flight from Asia to Europe + hotels to see her :rip:

You better drive.

119116b.jpg

• #FreeBritney Activist

I live halfway between Montreal and Toronto, so if she does either/or I'm set. :eddie: 

Archived