HDD Final: #1 DJ Khaled 150k SPS; #2 ID 148k SPS

FanOfPop

Lorde's 2nd week doing more than Katy's second week, and without any ticket bundles

sometimes talent prevails

759d30d678.gif

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• alexanderao

• iHype.

• Blue Rose

• DELE2125

50k thanks to justin and rihanna omg

I can't imagine his numbers without them

It's honestly bull**** that Imagine Dragons are selling more than double what DJ Khaled is and they may lose the #1 to him. :rip:

They need to just take the total number of streams and singles sold and divide them by the # of songs on the album. Khaled has 23 songs on his album :deadbanana: It's sold in stores as a double album, for crying out loud

Edited by Divine

52 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

Lorde's 2nd week doing more than Katy's second week, and without any ticket bundles

759d30d678.gif

tumblr_n033obC7Fu1szs8mao1_500.gif

56 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

759d30d678.gif

"no weapon raised against Taylor Swift shall prosper"-Proverbs 19:89

759d30d678.gif

I hope DJ Khaled loses. His album is garbage and designed to get streaming points.

liberalmusiclover

Slaying with these 23 songs to stream :clap3: 

is it too late to stream Evolve :huh:

If so I hope they pulled through, it was a really good album and I plan on buying it physically :weeps:

35 minutes ago, Kings. said:

is it too late to stream Evolve :huh:

If so I hope they pulled through, it was a really good album and I plan on buying it physically :weeps:

No. There are 2 days left for the tracking week to end.

Stream it now guys! EVOLVE needs to hit #1. :dancehall:

2 hours ago, Lady Claire said:

67% SPS

#1 ID - 83k (63k pure)

#2 DJ Khaled - 39k  (4k pure :rip:)

#7 Lorde - 14k (7k pure)

#19 Halsey - 7k  (2k pure)

#40 - Katy - 4k  (1k pure :rip:)

http://hitsdailydouble.com/sales_plus_streaming

:deadbanana2:

yaaaas Imagine Dragons pull through! they deserve the #1 so bad (and 100K pure sales!!)

41 minutes ago, MardinBeksloy said:

Stream it now guys! EVOLVE needs to hit #1. :dancehall:

RT

Stream it American ppl

First update: 150K vs 125K

second update: 155K vs 140K

:duca: 

3 hours ago, Divine said:

It's honestly bull**** that Imagine Dragons are selling more than double what DJ Khaled is and they may lose the #1 to him. :rip:

Knowing it's the 2017 climate, Imagine Dragons album will probably drop like a rock in sales next week and struggle to sell 500K, if not, 300K total so who cares?

I'm not rooting against them or anything, but who has the most SPS should end up on top. ID or Khaled, pure sales don't matter when they both won't sell anything impressive in the end. Y'all root for albums that sell okay numbers 1 week, then fall terribly after, to beat albums that do great streaming numbers 1st week and continue to do decent streaming numbers after. :deadbanana3:

2 minutes ago, iHype. said:

Knowing it's the 2017 climate, Imagine Dragons album will probably drop like a rock in sales next week and struggle to sell 500K, if not, 300K total so who cares?

I'm not rooting against them or anything, but who has the most SPS should end up on top. ID or Khaled, pure sales don't matter when they both won't sell anything impressive in the end. Y'all root for albums that sell okay numbers 1 week, then fall terribly after, to beat albums that do great streaming numbers 1st week and continue to do decent streaming numbers after. :deadbanana3:

Imagine Dragons will definitely sell 500K by year end. They have great longevity and the album is packed with songs that could

be bigger than Believer.

but yeah, whoever has the bigger SPS should win.

6 minutes ago, iHype. said:

I'm not against SPS, I just think it should be weighted according to how many songs are on the album... a point I made in the post of mine that you quoted, that you mysteriously erased.

8 minutes ago, Divine said:

I'm not against SPS, I just think it should be weighted according to how many songs are on the album... a point I made in the post of mine that you quoted, that you mysteriously erased.

Your post made it clear though that even if that was the formula, you wouldn't agree with an album having 2x the sales be ranked below another.

It's honestly bull**** that Imagine Dragons are selling more than double what DJ Khaled is and they may lose the #1 to him.

?? 

Anyways, I think a rule like that is somewhat messy. If I had an album do 100K sales and 100 million streams with 15 tracks, versus someone do 100K sals and 90 million streams with 10 tracks and was ranked #2 I'd be salty because at the end of the day... my album was consumed more.

And nobody says discounts should be weighted down... when it's the same thing. Selling 1 product at a 2x lower price than another 1 product making the public more likely to buy it is not any different than making 1 product longer than another 1 product to make it be streamed more. 

Pull through Imagine Dragons!!!

I bought my physical on Friday and have been streaming since. Let me keep streaming, they deserve#1

Imagine Dragons is definitely selling at least 300k in the end, most likely over 500k pure. They sold well over 500k with their last album 2 years ago with 0 hits. Meanwhile Believer is just blowing up and Thunder looks ready to slay into the fall. Like everything they've ever released, the album will be a slow burner. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.