Jump to content

ATRL Top 50 | juss keep breathin n breathin


eaucitronnée

Recommended Posts

  • ATRL Moderator
eaucitronnée
1 minute ago, Glassmouth said:

sounds super, as if were all little radios that together create a Billboard-like chart? , sounds cool, will you be checking every month the charts of all of us? sounds dope 

Yndda

I'll be checking every week. it is a chart with a tracking period of 28 days that is updated every week

 

AVq1gC8.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • eaucitronnée

    207

  • Bloodflowers.

    47

  • R!ck

    45

  • JGibson

    42

1 minute ago, Yndda said:

I'll be checking every week. it is a chart with a tracking period of 28 days that is updated every week

 

AVq1gC8.png

that sounds like a WORK, what a CONCEPT :alexz:

AVq1gC8.png 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • ATRL Moderator
eaucitronnée
2 minutes ago, jpow said:

Whew I got it to work finally :duca: 

:clap3: I knew u could do it!

Link to post
Share on other sites

ksjfkajf wait i thought this was rt

Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh this sounds cool! 

 

Just got a Last.fm and scrobbled my first song :heart2:

I keep telling myself I should make one but just drag on lol. I got music playing ALL the time in my house so I feel like this will be fun :flower:

 

I'm probably gonna find myself sending this in at the last day alongside my rates for the 80's rate you hare hosting nnn.

(I WILL participate in both of these hehe).

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • ATRL Moderator
eaucitronnée
3 minutes ago, PoKiTaurus said:

Oh this sounds cool! 

 

Just got a Last.fm and scrobbled my first song :heart2:

I keep telling myself I should make one but just drag on lol. I got music playing ALL the time in my house so I feel like this will be fun :flower:

 

I'm probably gonna find myself sending this in at the last day alongside my rates for the 80's rate you hare hosting nnn.

(I WILL participate in both of these hehe).

this is not a rate

you just simply sign up

it's a one time thing. you sign up and I do the rest

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Yndda said:

this is not a rate

you just simply sign up

it's a one time thing. you sign up and I do the rest

Oh yes I know :flower:

Didn't word myself properly oops :-x

Link to post
Share on other sites

Oops nevermind hehe :gaycat4:

 

This will be interesting to see ATRL's taste.

 

 

Edited by PoKiTaurus
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Swish Swish said:

what did you do? 

Deleted Eavescrob, restarted my phone, and then redownloaded Eavescrob.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
PhreshDiamond
8 hours ago, Thickorita said:

The fumes this will cause, I can't wait :jonny:

:ahh: this is the main reason i'm signing up :toofunny2: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
PhreshDiamond

So the first chart next Friday has already started right? So all my plays right from this very moment will start counting?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • ATRL Moderator
eaucitronnée
2 minutes ago, PhreshDiamond said:

So the first chart next Friday has already started right? So all my plays right from this very moment will start counting?

yes

Link to post
Share on other sites
PhreshDiamond
Just now, Yndda said:

yes

work

This is a really good idea btw, Idk how you managed to think of a way to automatically do it but slay, you should ask the mods to consider pining the thread in the Lounge, chart or base section

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • ATRL Moderator
eaucitronnée
Just now, Latinazza said:

Can I sign up today or do I have to wait for the next batch?

You can sign up today, yes :heart2:

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Yndda said:

You can sign up today, yes :heart2:

Cool. Let me resuscitate my last.fm account.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Penny. said:

signed up

 

tumblr_orv3w8Cq3l1qg6jh9o4_250.gif

Let's play some 90s alternative to offset some of these girls' "taste" :fan:

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...