Click Clack

Nicki Minaj

theycallmemaraj

We had a brand new thread and before it even got past 10 pages you want to bring up her worst song? :biblio: 

Nasty Nas
3 minutes ago, theycallmemaraj said:

We had a brand new thread and before it even got past 10 pages you want to bring up her worst song? :biblio: 

Who? :cupid:

Willy.

Run Up is coming. 

theycallmemaraj
2 minutes ago, Nasty Nas said:

Who? :cupid:

oops LMAO it was you. Really, cant we just leave TNISY in the PAST with oldTRL? :jonny: It's embarrassing to know that not only did she record that but she released it as a single. Gun Shot > TNISY /endnewTRL

Willy.

Swa Lah is coming. 

Nasty Nas
3 minutes ago, theycallmemaraj said:

oops LMAO it was you. Really, cant we just leave TNISY in the PAST with oldTRL? :jonny: It's embarrassing to know that not only did she record that but she released it as a single. Gun Shot > TNISY /endnewTRL

I would like to point out that Starships was mentioned on Page 4, way before I posted anything about TNISY. :redface: 

& Gun Shot is almost unbearable. 

Not you coming for me. :shakeno:

:eli: 

theycallmemaraj

Cant wait for Run Up + the Jason collab. When she gonna start the era though, c'mon queen.

slw84

Good morning barbz

Is Click clack banned?

In any event, thanks Click clack for reaching out to me in late December. 

Also, thanks to Willy, Ririfan and Click clack for reaching out over the years. 

In particular, Click clack extended an olive branch and I appreciate his kind words.

19.gif

Now let’s talk about it (making amends)...

JenniferLoveHewitt-1.gif

Scope of wrongdoing “off my meds” Someone slipped a mickey into my prune juice (I get crazy)

2z5mxic.jpg

Freedom (Introspection)- Particularly in 2015 I was very passive aggressive and negative in the Nicki base. 

[IMGzoom=45]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CLydIUkUAAEqWT8.jpg[/IMGzoom]

It wasn't until I was removed (with 0 warning points) and experienced my good bruh Babycantusee doing the EXACT same thing I did to you all in the nicki base was what he was doing in the Britney base during Pretty girls/hurls era.

It clicked to me why I was wrong. Basically, he would shade Britney and her shortcomings but clever enough to not attack her or the stans but would always be passive aggressive. I didn't realize I was doing it until someone was doing it to me. He was my mirror and I couldn't report him because like me he was clever enough to shade without being too mean but it brought a cloud of negativity in a base that should be about positivity.

Apologizing and taking accountability (Growth is a beautiful thing)-

Dead Wrong - I was dead wrong for bringing that energy into the base.

The base is like the home for stans. You are not supposed to come up in someone’s home being reckless and rude. I apologize.

Fantasia-Gif.gif

Repairing relationship (What could I have done differently?)

All things go. In 2015, I was facing pressure professionally to get my promotion and then couple that with my disappointment with the PinkPrint era (which I wanted so badly to be her definitive era) I snapped.
It was not the right way to handle things. 

mariahsaindo.gif

Avoid repeating mistake

Save me/Catch me. It is time to be accountable and learn from past mistakes. Lift me up when I am falling into the trap and I will do the same.

ce496066_cry.gif

Pound the alarm. Call it out and keep me in check and I will do the same. Remind Uncle when its time to take his prune juice when he is full of ish and needs a cleansing of purification.

Thou shall not let the devil get me after I’ve replenished myself and rebuked evil spirits.

tumblr_lxw9b2jF0p1r03eggo1_250_zpsohoone

Improve Consciousness 

cng7ww2g

Fly. I came to inspire and be inspired by the youth and a different perspective

Moment for life. We are a community that needs to keep each other motivated and as I lift you all up with me as I climb you must keep me grounded so I can remain level headed

EOinQm0.gif

Nasty Nas

If we don't have an album by April...

DkX83fL.gif

theycallmemaraj
Just now, Nasty Nas said:

I would like to point out that Starships was mentioned on Page 4, way before I posted anything about TNISY. :redface: 

& Gun Shot is almost unbearable. 

Not you coming for me. :shakeno:

:eli: 

You mean Slayships? That is most definitely allowed to be brought up every day. It's bad but 100x better than The Night Is Still ****.

--

I didn't come for you, I'm coming for Nicki for releasing that trash! #Justice4GOYK

Willy.

Bom Bidi Bom is coming. 

slw84

Let’s be clear

tumblr_n389gb8HnI1qlxyddo1_500.gif

I take accountability for my errors but it wasn’t all on me.

Beez in the trap -  I stand behind my disappointments with TPP era even though I acknowledge I handled it poorly.

Go hard. I knew I hurt and really bothered you all when that infamous SYG moment when C/H/A/N/E/L tried to frame me for being a pedo or something. I’m still confused but she was removed but some of you all came in their believing awaiting my perma ban. I knew then that I had lost your trust and hurt and upset you with my negative ways in 2015.

tumblr_m0yn7qsxRQ1rrhe80o1_500.jpg

But even then I never attacked Nicki personally, just professionally. I never was on the Nazi bandwagon. and I never stooped low to take joy in her brother’s crimes because that is a serious thing. Let the record show that. Put some respeck on my name 

3F4Ln.gif

Purple heart (all this good game I gave away). In 2012, I gave some good defenses and my messy stats served as ammo against the gaga stans and so on and so forth

tumblr_n2x4auZM8y1qk08n1o1_500.gif

Can anybody hear me? Now I heard ramblings that some thought i dropped Nicki for Iggy. Where? I liked them both at the same time. Iggy slayed 2014 and I was stanning for Nicki until early 2015??? I think it was Devonroars you might be confusing that with because I remember someone (maybe him) making a decision. For me, I never thought iggy would be taken seriously on urban so I wanted her to be the female pitbull flo rida and Nicki would focus on making more hip hop stuff instead of watering down her pop stuff and would only use pop for 2-4 features a year. For the record, I root for both of them. 

s2tssx.jpg

High School. Your insults aimed at me. Well, I’m not offended by past insults. It’s water under the bridge. I’m happy and successful in real life. I’m sure half the time I deserved the jabs. The slate is clean

tumblr_o14nuyzZEy1rlafseo1_400.gif

Keys under palm trees.

N4Q1EDs.gif

Born stunna. I’m gonna keep it gangsta. Blazin. I will slowly begin listening to her again. It’s like a divorced couple reconciling. Like it SB and Nicki got back together. I’m going to start with adding her videos and performances back to my youtube and eventually add her back on my itunes for the songs I unchecked and ones I deleted. Baby steps then leaps

vZDB0l.gif

Let’s make ATRL great again

tumblr_nahkqhz09x1qzzonzo1_500.gif

No flex zone. United we stand divided we fall. We can’t allow the likes of (i.e. Gaga stans) to disrespect Nicki’s gangsta.

34nEls3.gif

All I do is win. Did it on em. Champion

Personally I’ve always been good. Professionally I am blessed. Finally got my big promotion in April. I think I was at 93 or 99k when I was removed. Currently at 108k...109.6k effective January 2017. Telework 3 days a week.  Only required to go in the office one day a week. All my gov’t benefits etc.

I am always here for guidance to you barbz. Ask Ririfan (He’s PM’d me about homework questions).

Again barbz, I want to lift others while I climb so we all get better in time.

zj0iy1J.gif

A New Year...a new vision

Let’s say a prayer that 2017 is a great year for Nicki and she makes a  definitive era and body of work.

I have to get ready for a NYE party in a few hours so I won’t be on at all for the remainder of the day but...Cheers and Have a happy new year!!!

ygsXyEH.gif

Edited by slw84

SebaMonster

Some of you guys aren't safe with these new rules... Watch out.

theycallmemaraj

Feel like I'm not gonna be satisfied with Bom Bidi Bom, it will give me NBH teas... what songs does Nick Jonas have that are worth listening to?

Edited by theycallmemaraj

Nasty Nas

Hm. I wonder who's gonna be the first one to VOTE. 

Nasty Nas
1 minute ago, SebaMonster said:

Some of you guys aren't safe with these new rules... Watch out.

!!!

This entire forum isn't safe tbh. 

theycallmemaraj

I need to check the BA thread + Lol I haven't read the rules yet, maybe I should

Nasty Nas
2 minutes ago, theycallmemaraj said:

Feel like I'm not gonna be satisfied with Bom Bidi Bom, it will give me NBH teas... what songs does Nick Jonas have that are worth listening to?

Jealous is the only one i've paid attention to.

theycallmemaraj
1 minute ago, Nasty Nas said:

Jealous is the only one i've paid attention to.

Same and that was only because of Tinashe

slw84

That said,

What's the tea on the new nicki album?

I feel as though 2017 will be politically driven.

I can already sense Katy and Nicki incorporating feminism more in their new albums.

What's the timeframe?

What's the vibe?

I really hope she aims to fulfill the trinity of female rappers with classic albums (Lil kim hard core, Lauryn Miseducations, "opening")

Urban pop is in and this can only bode well for her if she sticks with urban and do what I wanted her to do with the PinkPrint

Make a classic female rap album that shows her artistry, vision, innovation and has classic timeless appeal

captures all of the elements of female rap into an eclectic body of work (ratchet, introspective, retrospective, fun and euphoric, gutter and gangsta, vulnerable and emotional) and can be inspirational, aspirational, motivational and thought provoking while not forgetting to be exciting and exhilarating at the same time

madonna-like-a-prayer-o.gif

Edited by slw84

SebaMonster

Nicki better do some rapping in Run Up.

Otherwise I'll probably be disappointed.

theycallmemaraj

The beat alone makes Run Up a bop already I cant wait.

Willy.
11 minutes ago, theycallmemaraj said:

All of the songs released from the soundtrack so far have great production, and the song is apparently played during a sex scene in the movie, so I'm sure it'll be nice. 

theycallmemaraj
1 minute ago, Willy. said:

All of the songs released from the soundtrack so far have great production, and the song is apparently played during a sex scene in the movie, so I'm sure it'll be nice. 

Oooh that's good, I haven't heard any of the songs yet.

Willy.

The David Guetta collab is coming. 

Hey Mama > Turn Me On > WTGA