• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Click Clack

• Nasty Nas

• richa70

• SebaMonster

GoatGly

If Nicki was gonna be over by beefing with a younger rap girl, her career would have been done in 2018. 

Symmetra

Nicki isn’t worried about the pony. She isn’t a remy ma no matter how much some of the “Barbz” wish it so. 

I just want a good album and Nicki is at her best when she has a wig to tug on :michael:.

Robbyyy

I hope one day y’all acknowledge how Nicki doesn’t always work well under pressure, Queen for ex.

• #FreeBritney Activist
Breathe On Moi
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, D.Va said:

Lowkey haven’t heard that song in a good whole year and a half. Either way I think this girl saw the opportunity and using it to take more jabs, or this beef is thankfully not a thing. But I’m thinking it’s the former. 

Edited by Breathe On Moi

Omg 

im hearing pink friday in higher quality and I always thought she said “im the best in doing it doing it im the best in doing it it” and turns out she’s saying “im the best bitch doing it doing it” 

:jonny6:

Symmetra
2 hours ago, DerpGa said:

Omg 

im hearing pink friday in higher quality and I always thought she said “im the best in doing it doing it im the best in doing it it” and turns out she’s saying “im the best bitch doing it doing it” 

Now sis :deadbanana2:

3 hours ago, DerpGa said:

Omg 

:deadbanana2:

3 hours ago, DerpGa said:

Omg 

:deadbanana2:

11 hours ago, DerpGa said:

Omg 

Did you listen to it with Loseless/dolby atmos ? 
It's hard to believe that it's supposed to make the songs better cause Nicki's songs sound way worse with it. Chun-Li in particular sound HORRIBLE.

1 hour ago, D.Va said:

Did you listen to it with Loseless/dolby atmos ? 
It's hard to believe that it's supposed to make the songs better cause Nicki's songs sound way worse with it. Chun-Li in particular sound HORRIBLE.

Nope dolby atmos isn’t available to all her songs unfortunately only chun li and barbie tingz if im being right 

also u need a headphone that supports 5.1 channels in order to hear dolby atmos in all its glory 

also omg the background vocals on getting on your knees 

ahh amazing literally amazing 

queenoftheclouds

Nicki sampled this line from Up In Flames for Feeling Myself :clap3:

I knew i heard that before

"Bitches ain't got punchlines or flow
I have both and an empire also"

Tarsh19

So Nicki liked Da Baby's IG post about the song he has with Tory Lanez. I've never seen her like a Da Baby post before except when his album with IPhone dropped two years ago.

Nicolette
7 hours ago, Tarsh19 said:

So Nicki liked Da Baby's IG post about the song he has with Tory Lanez. I've never seen her like a Da Baby post before except when his album with IPhone dropped two years ago.

At this point, Im tired. There is no way anyone outside the barbs will side with her should a beef erupt.  

MusicTalker

Does anyone have the pic of Nicki in a green dress and black straight hair looking out a car window where she has a look of pity and like "aww poor you"?

~Start The Music
12 hours ago, KKW said:

Imagine the magic Rich Sex would have possessed w/o Wayne's verse :chick3:

Um he elevates the song sis what? Makes me feel naughty :jonny6:

I want Nicki to be a guest judge on Legendary. I feel like because she did so good on Drag Race + the fact the community lives for her, it would be a serve :jonny4:

Abel Minaj
On 6/17/2021 at 12:18 PM, KKW said:

I want Nicki to be a guest judge on Legendary. I feel like because she did so good on Drag Race + the fact the community lives for her, it would be a serve :jonny4:

Not while the thee horse is still in the stable

3 hours ago, Abel Minaj said:

Great tv if you ask me :thing:

4 hours ago, Abel Minaj said:

:skull: