Nicki Minaj

Click Clack

On 12/15/2020 at 9:42 AM, espeon said:

Nicki got dragged and was called desperate for dropping the Re-Up and now she got dragged again for releasing 2 versions of songs and bundles (Say So/Trollz)... and you have BTS releasing multiple remixes, Taylor Swift releasing 3 versions of her lead single already + discounts + bts video, Dua Lipa releasing remixes, a whole remix album of her album and also a re-release coming. Even Saweetie is dropping multiple remixes. Plus everyone and their mothers out there are doing bundles + vinyls.

I hope Irving's team go all out for NM5 100% shamelessly (if the fifth ting ting ever comes). Discounts, remixes, multiple versions, bundles, music videos, lyric videos, dance videos, remix album, vinyls, re-release, EVERYTHING.

:clap3: no more playing around

i want payola

• Replies 172.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Click Clack

• Nasty Nas

• richa70

• SebaMonster

1 hour ago, Yanko said:

:clap3: no more playing around

i want payola

if everyone else is doing all that, she better do it shamelessly too :clap3:Now that underwear bundles are hot too, she better drop a thong line as well and bundle it with the album :alexz:Freak twitter about to stan.

Earfquake
20 hours ago, Earfquake said:

So now I'm wondering what was the reason of the whole unfollowing to 0 thing was for

Never mind it was pointless she's following the same people back again :deadbanana:

AaronJohnsonStan

Why the hell is brinx suing 200M for RICH SEX? the man is credited and she kept his vocals on it :deadbanana2:

the fact he made the song in 2016 and she used it for QUEEN.  :deadbanana2:

1 hour ago, AaronJohnsonStan said:

Why the hell is brinx suing 200M for RICH SEX? the man is credited and she kept his vocals on it :deadbanana2:

Isn’t he on her “label”? I- :ace:

FefeDobson
4 hours ago, AaronJohnsonStan said:

The little money that man had is probably now drained from covid and now he’s probably desperate. 

Edited by FefeDobson
FefeDobson

What is this woman doing?? :rip: unfollowed everyone to follow them back and unfollow Megan. Now she’s posting random emojis and bwahahahaha on her story. Like what? Girl can you stop being a mess and give us a DRAMA FREE ERA for the love of god please. I just know when Queen Radio is back this lady is going to be running her mouth again. :rip: 

Symmetra
9 hours ago, FefeDobson said:

What is this woman doing?? :rip: unfollowed everyone to follow them back and unfollow Megan. Now she’s posting random emojis and bwahahahaha on her story. Like what? Girl can you stop being a mess and give us a DRAMA FREE ERA for the love of god please. I just know when Queen Radio is back this lady is going to be running her mouth again. :rip: 

I’m pretty sure the emojis are related to the cardi Lacey evans beef :toofunny3:

I'm Legit started trending on TikTok :skull:

iTunes:
#116 Ireland (NE)
#262 Canada (NE)
#410 US (+427)

The Twitter barbs better start a campaign to make it chart 

AdrianNicki

I knew I'm Legit is that bitch. Best song on Re-Up (Roman Reloaded included). Way better than Boarding School.

Do you think Nic is on that Ari remix or nah?  Never mind it's apparently Meg and Doja.

Edited by AdrianNicki
11 hours ago, AdrianNicki said:

I knew I'm Legit is that bitch. Best song on Re-Up (Roman Reloaded included). Way better than Boarding School.

Do you think Nic is on that Ari remix or nah?  Never mind it's apparently Meg and Doja.

Yep it should’ve got the video treatment :WAP:

Always been one of my fave Nicki songs. 

Hello barbs. Just want to let you guys know I’ve seen the light and that Nicki in the queen of rap. Don’t @ me :giraffe:

trainsskyscrapers

Man.... A throwback to a simpler time. 

Drake? Friend-zoned by Nicki.

Meek? Rejected by Nicki.

The Migos? Rejected by Nicki.

SB? Rejected by Nicki.

Rick Ross? Taking Up for Meek.

Funk Flex? Acting Goofy.

Charlemagne Tha God? Goofy.

Peter Rosenberg? Desperate for Rap Credibility.

Joe Budden & Co.? Goofy again.

Could you imagine what Nicki's last decade would've been like if the above weren't hurt and acting like friendzoned high-schoolers? 

I see 4.5* gatekeepers of Rap Music who wouldn't play her music/collab, 4 men desperate enough to usurp Nicki that they threw out their respect of PENS + backed a artist who doesn't really push a pen, 3 people who lashed out for shiesty moves THEY made, 2 clowns, and a clout-chasing partridge in a pear tree. :lmao:

*In the spirit of Kindness, Rick Ross has lost a lot of weight.... but he's also half a man for arguing with a woman ... highly goofy behavior.