Click Clack

Nicki Minaj

FefeDobson

I **** with Megan and have no problem with her making money moves by working with Cardi (no pun intended). The Nicki Vs Cardi **** is played out and so 2018. It's time to move on. I'm so glad I got suspended from Twitter back in March. Stan twitter really was consuming a lot of my free time and making me a nasty person online. Although I miss some of the mess and Nicki being in my notifications from time to time, I prefer to stan from a distance now :fan:

Tarsh19

Dead at "you know who fan base". Barbs are really mental :frown:

Click Clack

Deranged :jonny5: 

Barbz don’t realize that a lot of artists dislike Nicki because of them djdjdbddb

The girls have been fighting for their lives since Shether

RunUpDoneUp

The success of the song will be partly due to the social media barbies and their promotion through hate. A self inflicted blow, ugh, their minds.

Nicki will be checking it's performance just like everyone else and if y'all think she minds the shade, think again, she's cackling at the obviously non-vile ones.

MoveYH is a cute filler till her next ft. verse and ultimately: single.

professor2000
1 hour ago, Robbyyy said:

What lovely news for the new family 

2mhv7ew.gif

:lmao:

Robbyyy

Death threats over a collab, Cardi can not be THAT much of a threat. :hoetenks:

Click Clack

I understand and support the Cardi hate, she threw a whole shoe at my sis. Hope they drag her for the rest of her life

Megan however doesn’t deserve any of this :jonny5: 

tde

I’ll never stop hating ole girl for the shoe thing. 

tde

TROLLZ alternate > TROLLZ original 

Click Clack

I’m pissed future doesn’t use anymore :deadbanana:

They gave us BOPS 

Delicious

this still :flame: 

Delicious

chile they’re making threads mocking Meg’s deceased mom now ... i don’t even think this is even about cardi at this point :psyduck: 

Click Clack

It’ll be even more interesting if card is taking shots on the song :lmao: 

SashaDevachelli

I will say it again, anyone who condones the idea that it’s ok to joke about Meg being shot over a collab is sick, sis lost both her parents and is only 25 let her live. Real tired of these s*ssies always thinking it’s cute being misogynistic towards women  

2mhv7ew.gif

Besides, I have a feeling she is going to outrap [redacted] anyways. 

OT: 

This performance along with the many others during this era is exactly why Pinkprint was her best era. She was in her BAG, she knew performing with Bey meant it was time to give a show:1stplace:I love when she tries to do choreo, not a lot of rappers really try to do that so the fact she even does it at all is appreciated, helps keep the show interesting

Click Clack

original.png

Memories

Tarsh19
37 minutes ago, Robbyyy said:

Death threats over a collab, Cardi can not be THAT much of a threat. :hoetenks:

One of the barbs in her comments said Tory got your feet, I'm gonna get your knees :jonny2:

Robbyyy
39 minutes ago, Click Clack said:

I understand and support the Cardi hate, she threw a whole shoe at my sis. Hope they drag her for the rest of her life

Megan however doesn’t deserve any of this :jonny5: 

Oh I get it but I mean send her the death threats then :hoetenks:

FefeDobson

The fact that these psychotic twitter stans pretend they're woke all the time when it comes to politics, activism, etc, but now are sharing videos of a dead horse and saying they're going to shoot Megan and ****.. just sick people :mazen:

Robbyyy
10 minutes ago, FefeDobson said:

The fact that these psychotic twitter stans pretend they're woke all the time when it comes to politics, activism, etc, but now are sharing videos of a dead horse and saying they're going to shoot Megan and ****.. just sick people :mazen:

Here’s the true tea. No Barb can really claim to be super woke & still stan for such a problematic rapper.

Tarsh19

Some barbs created this false narrative that Meg and Nicki were friends and she betrayed her. Nicki is 12-13 years older than Meg and we have NEVER seen them interact outside of one IG live, the music video and backstage at Billboard event. Meg is actual friends with Malibu, Asian Doll, Kash Doll and others and we have seen them hang out, eat, drink and party together. Megan looked up to Nicki as an OG and is inspired by her but some of ya'll wanted Nicki to be besties and in a clique with Megan and Doja, doing multiple records together. They've done their collabs and moved on.

They also swore her and Beyonce were best friends until Bey started dressing up as Lil Kim and sending Cardi Ivy Park clothes. But they never got as angry with Bey as they are with Meg.

Delicious
2 minutes ago, Tarsh19 said:

They also swore her and Beyonce were best friends until Bey started dressing up as Lil Kim and sending Cardi Ivy Park clothes. But they never got as angry with Bey as they are with Meg.

the girls aren’t THAT crazy to try that :rip: 

they go after the new girls who don’t have their own fans to fend them off. the barbs have started **** with Meg several times, starting with her naming her top 5 female rappers and leaving Nicki out....

even when Savage remix first dropped, some of them said she “betrayed” Nicki and ruined her moment when they thought it was going to block SS :rip: 

Tarsh19
2 minutes ago, Delicious said:

they go after the new girls who don’t have their own fans to fend them off. the barbs have started **** with Meg several times, starting with her naming her top 5 female rappers and leaving Nicki out....

Girl, I remember that and before HGS,  Megan's Spotify  and Tidal playlists that had all the female rappers including Kim and Cardi, but not Nicki and she added Nicki to the last one after the barbs dragged her. Megan is smart because as soon as HGS came out, all was forgiven and the barbs started stanning her.

Click Clack

The barbz drag Bey & the hive daily, especially back in 2012 and most recently during Say So/Savage lmfao

Facts only pls 

Click Clack

Also, Bey and Nicki were definitely close at one time, she even had Nicki around Blue :lmao: 

Can’t blame her for distancing herself away from Nicki and her mess, she’s lowkey bad for business :jonny5: 

A rapist brother, married a rapist, the 6ix9ine mess, trying to insert her in the Shether beef, MEEK, etc

Jimmy.

If only Nicki and SB worked out and her life didn’t become so turbulent :jonny6: