Click Clack

Nicki Minaj

tde

Meg shading ole girl on Twitter a while back actually makes her look like a fake hypocrite. I don’t even care anymore about meg anymore, the bardis can keep her. 

Click Clack
1 minute ago, tde said:

Meg shading ole girl on Twitter a while back actually makes her look like a fake hypocrite. I don’t even care anymore about meg anymore, the bardis can keep her. 

Just like when Nicki shaded Cardi down on No Flags and then hopped on Motorsport?

love u but this ain’t it :jonny5: 

Click Clack

And when’s the last time we got a damn magazine cover

2mhv7ew.gif

tde
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Click Clack said:

Just like when Nicki shaded Cardi down on No Flags and then hopped on Motorsport?

love u but this ain’t it :jonny5: 

:deadbanana:

Anyways I saw dead horse videos on my Instagram so i think the barbz are taking it a little too far :rip:

imma just go back to streaming MYH!

Edited by tde

professor2000
35 minutes ago, Breathe On Moi said:

I’m willing to bet the song really won’t be any good, like y’all can bookmark me 

2mhv7ew.gif

I’m curious too.  Just like when ppl hyped up “Clout” and it was AIGHT.  Let’s see.  

Airhead
3 minutes ago, professor2000 said:

I’m curious too.  Just like when ppl hyped up “Clout” and it was AIGHT.  Let’s see.  

Or like when people hyped up Megatron... 😕

Airhead

Yikes 😂😂

I still listen to Yikes.

Did she ever sign whoever won the challenge to her label?

Da Barbie
37 minutes ago, Click Clack said:

Is my unstable sis @Solaris banned 

Hope so 

professor2000
1 hour ago, Tarsh19 said:

I agree that Meg is a fan and so are the other girls, but some of them are content with having their fanbase full of barbs and no real stans of their own. I have seen both Asian Doll and Malibu Mitch bullied by the barbs because they said or didn't say something favorable to Nicki.

I remember when Cardi won her Grammy and Malibu Mitch congratulated her on Twitter and the barbs attacked her so bad that she wound up deleting the post and had to explain to them her reason for congratulating. She had no personal fans to even take up for her. OR when Asian was attacked because she posted "Stream Savage Remix" and didn't post about Say So remix. She then apologized to the barbs and posted about Say So.

Slightly off-topic, but kinda related...I’m curious how Meg will fair in all of this (re: building her fanbase).  If Barbz originally supported her (HGS), and she’s working with Cardi, will she come out on top? Or just piss all her original base off? :rip:  IN THEORY, I like and respect her idea that she can be friends + collab with anybody, but I’m curious how it’ll actually work out.  

I guess with BeyHive there is no conflicting fan-base, so that’s good at least.  Lol.  

I’m curious if these collabs will really translate to her solo success (especially seeing how GITH performed coming off the heels of Savage).  TO ME, that’s the big “?” around Meg’s career. Her lack of album commitment had me antsy as a fan already.  Like WHY are you so scared to drop an album?! Lol.  

Click Clack

Professor X, what’s this I hear about u having Nicki tea? Are u reliable? When is Pink Friday 2 dropping

2mhv7ew.gif

professor2000
20 minutes ago, Airhead said:

Or like when people hyped up Megatron... 😕

True....that was Nicki’s fault too though.  She named the song after one of her better verses (Transformer).  Horrible move...two totally different vibes.  Lolllll.

Im still giving her the side eye for that lol.  

professor2000
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Click Clack said:

Professor X, what’s this I hear about u having Nicki tea? Are u reliable? When is Pink Friday 2 dropping

2mhv7ew.gif

I got nothing for ya :laugh: ...I have no connection to Nicki unfortunately.  I do know some folks at Republic, but from what I hear...Nicki operates in a vacuum until it’s time to release...that’s prob why everything is always a scramble and/or delayed  :toofunny2:

Edited by professor2000

Jimmy.

I was also wondering where the magazine covers have been. We haven’t had one since ???

Delicious
Posted (edited)
52 minutes ago, tde said:

All the rap girls are hypocrites 

literally every last one of them :rip:  

1 hour ago, Da Barbie said:

nicki does not care :rip: she has a child on the way 

why do some of the barbs lie to themselves

we ALL know how Nicki is, she doesn’t even try to hide her insecurities & it’s okay

she’s still queen

Edited by Delicious

Click Clack
9 minutes ago, professor2000 said:

I got nothing for ya :laugh: ...I have no connection to Nicki unfortunately.  I do know some folks at Republic, but from what I hear...Nicki operates in a vacuum until it’s time to release...that’s prob why everything is always a scramble and/or delayed  :toofunny2:

Sounds just like Nicki :rip: 

3 minutes ago, Jimmy. said:

I was also wondering where the magazine covers have been. We haven’t had one since ???

Vogue Japan??

voguejapan-feb19-nicki-article.jpg

Jimmy.
Posted (edited)

K. Michelle bopping to New Body :deadbanana4:

2 minutes ago, Click Clack said:

Sounds just like Nicki :rip: 

Vogue Japan??

voguejapan-feb19-nicki-article.jpg

I think so, yeah. I love that cover :smitten:

Edited by Jimmy.

Click Clack

K Michelle has always been a weird, flip flopping ass bitch

dont pay her any mind 

Tarsh19
51 minutes ago, professor2000 said:

Slightly off-topic, but kinda related...I’m curious how Meg will fair in all of this (re: building her fanbase).  If Barbz originally supported her (HGS), and she’s working with Cardi, will she come out on top? Or just piss all her original base off? :rip:  IN THEORY, I like and respect her idea that she can be friends + collab with anybody, but I’m curious how it’ll actually work out.  

I guess with BeyHive there is no conflicting fan-base, so that’s good at least.  Lol.  

I’m curious if these collabs will really translate to her solo success (especially seeing how GITH performed coming off the heels of Savage).  TO ME, that’s the big “?” around Meg’s career. Her lack of album commitment had me antsy as a fan already.  Like WHY are you so scared to drop an album?! Lol.  

Judging from social media the GP is very excited for her collab with Cardi, but going forward I don't know. We gave Cardi hell for her flopping singles but Meg somehow gets a pass when the majority of her solo songs and features flop worse.

Robbyyy

Nicki has a label?

2mhv7ew.gif

Click Clack
18 minutes ago, Robbyyy said:

What lovely news for the new family 

2mhv7ew.gif

:deadbanana::deadbanana: :deadbanana:

Delicious
Posted (edited)
33 minutes ago, Tarsh19 said:

Judging from social media the GP is very excited for her collab with Cardi, but going forward I don't know. We gave Cardi hell for her flopping singles but Meg somehow gets a pass when the majority of her solo songs and features flop worse.

Meg “writes her own bars”, stans Nicki, and was seen as someone who could overthrow Cardi, that’s really why she got the pass

2mhv7ew.gif

now that there’s association with ol girl, the true colors are OUT

the way they’re hitting Meg is even worse than Cardi because Meg has some real ass personal turmoil that they’re using 

Edited by Delicious

Robbyyy

I’ll be glad when Nicki can drop an urban single & it actually takes off, so these barbies can relax a bit.

Click Clack

6a6ab40fb1bc0c7aeaa490c9183aa8cb32-26-Ni

If she wanted a felon, why couldn’t she have pic-