Click Clack

Nicki Minaj

Abel Minaj
3 hours ago, Delicious said:

nnn

iYplg7J.png

Serving Doja ****

Airhead

Y’all  are fake. You pretend that you don’t want another Nicki and Drake feature. But if it announced to be real and it was a shot at her gaining another number 1 you would be all for it. Cut the bull****.

Airhead
7 hours ago, Delicious said:

I think the problem is her vision. She has the bars and she ALWAYS delivers and steals the show on her features but her own projects tends to lack cohesion outside of select highs. 

!!

Click Clack

I’m always here for Dricki, but I think he’s done with her

the bby and marriage was the last straw 

Click Clack

Knowing that meek is somewhere obsessed and fuming over her pregnancy brings me so much joy

Robbyyy

I honestly wish I could see the bts of Dricki. I bet she curses him out consistently, which would explain the tension lol.

Click Clack
8 minutes ago, Robbyyy said:

I honestly wish I could see the bts of Dricki. I bet she curses him out consistently, which would explain the tension lol.

Their weird ass relationship :lmao:

I feel like this is the longest they’ve gone without talking 

Drake extended an olive branch months ago, but I guess Nicki wasn’t interested :deadbanana:

Click Clack

onewillowsilk
8 minutes ago, Click Clack said:

This wasn't an olive branch :rip:

I'm sure he can reach her right now if he wants to and vice-versa. He posted that picture on a Thursday as a throwback after his friend in the picture, Niko, posted it first. All Drake did was repost it :skull:

They seemed cool as friends but it's okay to outgrow people and move on. They're doing just okay without being cool with each other. I don't see a need for that to change. 

Click Clack

dnbdbdbdbdbdbd omg I forgot u can’t say DRAKE in here cus this weirdo spends all day searching his name :jonny5: 

Ms. Hill if u don’t SCRAM :deadbanana:

Click Clack

And I said what the **** I said!

The ***** was trying to make amends but like, she wasn’t interested lmfao

everyone knows how emotional and bitchy Drake can be so if he still hated Nicki, he wouldn’t have posted that pic. I don’t care what day it was or who posted it first :dies: 

Da Barbie

i think drake is a tired, shady old diva and i wouldn't care if they had another song together ever again

it's not 2017

Click Clack

c5b173e4eacd0c8c3fb28db94b4672cc.jpg

He chose the less cute, less talented side 

Nip Tuck
3 minutes ago, Click Clack said:

Drake hops on whoever is hot lmao

Click Clack

Card’ is smart for this, she knew her solo mess would flop :lmao: 

Hope Nicki doesn’t start shading Megan, y’all know how.. petty she can be 

onewillowsilk
6 minutes ago, Click Clack said:

And I said what the **** I said!

The ***** was trying to make amends but like, she wasn’t interested lmfao

everyone knows how emotional and bitchy Drake can be so if he still hated Nicki, he wouldn’t have posted that pic. I don’t care what day it was or who posted it first :dies: 

As expected from a delusional Barb, lmao. Always ignoring reality and facts and making up narratives that make no sense whatsoever :rip:

That's how when his last interview was released, a Barb cut out the part where he was speaking about Rihanna and how she was like family to him to make it seem like he was talking about Nicki :skull:

Only a Barb would think that Drake posting a throwback picture (that just so happened to not only be posted first by his friend who was also in the picture [you can even see how he wrote Nick and Nik in the caption with Nik being Niko, his friend who posted the picture first] meant that Drake, who can easily reach out to Nicki if he really wanted to, was using that as a way to "extend an olive branch." :dies:

I mean, just the sheer delusion of it all, lmao. 

Drake is done with Nicki and has been for a long while now. The only people who keep bringing up "Dricki" (cringe) or Drake are the Barbz who are obsessed with him and secretly want him to make up with their fave. 

3 hours ago, Airhead said:

Y’all  are fake. You pretend that you don’t want another Nicki and Drake feature. But if it announced to be real and it was a shot at her gaining another number 1 you would be all for it. Cut the bull****.

This right here is really the truth. Some Barbz have to delude themselves into thinking Drake ever really wanted Nicki when anyone with some sense knows that they used that whole sexual tension thing between themselves early in their careers as a marketing ploy. In reality, Drake ALWAYS had women he was dealing with (something Nicki knew) and Nicki also had Safaree who she was with at the time (which Drake knew), so I don't know how anyone would figure that he ever seriously wanted to date her :skull: At best, he might have wanted to smash, but that's just because he's a womanizer who messes around a lot. 

Like I said earlier, they're both good on their own and they don't need to "make up" for anything. It was quite obvious that the last time they tried to (2017), it wasn't genuine because it seemed forced, which is why it didn't last.

It's OKAY to outgrow/grow apart from people. I doubt Drake has hate for Nicki in his heart. He just doesn't see the need to be cool with her anymore and that's okay. I wish the Barbz would move on from their "reconciliation" fantasies. 

Click Clack

Ain’t nobody reading all that ms hill, go pay ur taxes 

Click Clack

**** DRAKE btw lmao!

onewillowsilk
9 minutes ago, Click Clack said:

Yes, he "chose" Cardi when he brought her out at OVO Fest in 2017 (the same year he "made up" with Nicki).

Drake was always a fan of Cardi B, even when she was still making mixtapes and was on reality TV. He would like her posts and comment under them. 

He "chose her," which is why he still doesn't have a song with her till today. You Barbz are just a bunch of insecure sissies :dies:

Drake is cool with the Migos (who he has been cool with since 2013) and y'all take it to mean he's using it to take a shot at Nicki because Nicki has an issue with them. He makes a song with Travis that becomes a mega hit and performs it multiple times in 2018 with him and because Nicki had issues with him, y'all took that to mean Drake was aligning with another one of her "enemies." Lmao. Making up ridiculous narratives in your heads that are the farthest thing from reality or truth seems to be y'all's super power :rip:

Click Clack
23 minutes ago, Da Barbie said:

i think drake is a tired, shady old diva and i wouldn't care if they had another song together ever again

it's not 2017

Wow. Yea this sums it up perfectly 

Bye DRAKE

onewillowsilk
3 minutes ago, Click Clack said:

**** DRAKE btw lmao!

Aww, I just know that's what y'all tell yourselves while secretly hoping he collabs with your fave again. You hate to see it :fan:

Click Clack

drake-kiss-nicki-minaj.gif

Damn DRAKE has always been obsessed huh

Look how uncomfortable Queen looks :jonny5: 

onewillowsilk
4 minutes ago, Click Clack said:

drake-kiss-nicki-minaj.gif

Damn DRAKE has always been obsessed huh

Look how uncomfortable Queen looks :jonny5: 

Yes, she looks VERY uncomfortable :dies:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRg2CFDFM_t12DE1pt40Ed

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQvlMlqVcVgUoBiZX4Kve5

I know this is what you secretly want back, but it's never happening, ma'am. 

Click Clack

Wonder which song will be dedicated to Nicki on his next project, gotta keep the tradition going lol!

This weird ass man, hopefully Nicki got a restraining order 

Airhead
24 minutes ago, onewillowsilk said:

Drake is cool with the Migos (who he has been cool with since 2013) and y'all take it to mean he's using it to take a shot at Nicki because Nicki has an issue with them. He makes a song with Travis that becomes a mega hit and performs it multiple times in 2018 with him and because Nicki had issues with him, y'all took that to mean Drake was aligning with another one of her "enemies." Lmao. Making up ridiculous narratives in your heads that are the farthest thing from reality or truth seems to be y'all's super power :rip:

Some people really believe stuff like this. Mental illness comes in many forms.